[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Guest Golden_ochna

DONGHAE ONCE MORE TIME!!!!!! 22.gifPlease tell me I'm not taken in by it. I thought it'd never never never take place. But it did take place.A dog has his days!!! :D :D :D So it's a story of the innocent amiable princess who will then be trained in the crisis, where also a glacial man finds his love.  Now, everything is reversed. My girl is rich (and her fashion is sumptuous :x ). Wookie oppa is not the heir. However, one thing unchanged is their romance :)) :))Not a prince charming, I hope my Wookie oppa's character will be tough, multidimensional and real.There's a lot of room for my little girl to offer us the subtle transformation of her character, from a bubbly girl to a mature leader of chaebol. I trust you, DO IT YOUR WAY, MY GIRL
Kekekeke...........It's fairly lengthy. 32 eps Ok! I don't care coz I have more time to watch my forever love Donghae Donghae Donghae
What are the rivals of that same time slot? - the most important thing to me now. Our ratings will depend on how strong they are.

@MaetawinzI must say I fancy your Donghae fan art. kool ! Thank you! :x   :D@MazI love your post. I'm Donghae crazy fan too!!!!Donghae reunion because St Valentine is around!!!@ Bosco: I just want Junki oppa. But I know he never comes coz he doesn't want to lose again. :))
64791cc87c19b6dff069bd617d756cac12291205
  EDIT: I replay the scene. Again and again, what a lovely kiss!
tumblr_m8tu3lopf71qi18rvo5_250_zpse10902

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Maetawinz Thanks for making this threads :) I am already happy abt DH and Wookie and reading all those comments and post here is making me more happy to see how everyone is excited and happy :)

Gold yes this time role reversal ;)
AQ thanks for LJK tweet loved reading it.
Samzz hope like u said all her oppa makes guest appearance in drama ;)
And yes like @maz said i don't mind long drama since its gives more time and space to show character grow rather then rushing things and also when my fav is there in it i don't mind watching them in longer series.

Guest nancykimlee

I made this real quick since this is pretty much how all of us feel with this casting news. Come out shippers and let's celebrate! 
mygirlshippers_zps0d3d3e13.jpg
(Photo cr: @dramabeans)
Thanks @maetawinz for the thread :) I think before anymore news come out about this drama, I'm going to soak in this moment that we get to see Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae together again and for 32 eps! Woohoo! Let the My Girl rerun begin. 
Looking forward to spazzing out with you guys here and for all the goodies that will come with this drama. Bbasha! 

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! :x

@Maetawinz Whoa, really? I can spazz in here? THANK YOU OMG.

@apqaria That Lee Junki tweets made me laugh so much =)) But I think the ㅊㅋㅊㅋ part means "congrats"? An abbreviation from 축하 해요? But I'm not sure so I could be wrong :D I also sincerely hope that he will make a cameo, please, dramagods.

You know what guys, I've been listening to My Girl OSTs since I heard about this wonderful news and digging my old DongHae collection and just asdfghjkl. I thought my DongHae feels was gone because I once thought that they became together again is impossible, but no. So yes I'm going back to shipping them again just like my old days. I remember I even made them date in my role playing game world, LOL. Their on and off-screen chemistry is amazing and undeniable. And I think they deserves to have their own couple thread, probably when the drama starts airing since I'm sure we have so much to spazz about at that time >:D<
Even dramabeans is excited, they spazz about this couple and it's really cute ;;)

Back to the drama, I'm also wondering who is the second male lead? I'm sure N will play a supporting character, not the second lead. Dear writer-nim, please make a good plot because our lovely couple really deserves that.

Guest bashful

wow I hope it's true...I will like to see this pair again...it very rare to see couples pair up for more then one drama as lead.  Aside from her and Jang Hyuk that is...they have been in many dramas together.

@nancykimlee, welcome chingu. Yes celebration it is \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

@popscreen7, I am not sure too about the translation of that part but I thought that was it from the translating of the Chinese translation of his message but you could be totally right :D 

And as you and @Bosco_96 said, N is surely not the second lead so, I wonder if we will actually get one? if yes I don't think it will be a good idea to get him involved in a love triangle with our leads as I would actually pity him from now because there is no chance to fight against a ship of 8 years :)) it would be better if he is just a competitor or some one involved in the crisis the Hotel is having.
@bashful, Dahae should be named the reunions queen :D I am not sure why she always end up recast with her previous co-stars but could it be that they just miss her and so keep trying to find the opportunity to work with her again or is it FATE? ;)

:(( can't wait Đa Đa update weibo : ""Hello! I am going to the new film! Haha ... I should have learned the scenario but now I'm learning Chinese * hihi * can not neglect is learning Chinese! Yes, in episode 1 scene that I have to speak Chinese, but is very short * hehe *"SFpHlC8.jpgYOFYfvi.jpg

honeywell, my friend borrowed my 'MY GIRL' DVD, it has been 4 yrs already, she didn't want to return it to me-even asking me to forgive her if suddenly she die and still not return it to me. 
welcome to all the spazz member, we will have fun together-for sure.
no wonder Dahae loves that dog (Cherry) so much, probably a sweet gift from Wookie.

apqaria said: @Maetawinz, thanks a lot for creating this thread :x
@samzz, thanks dear for putting my post here ;)
I think I already expressed my feeling there and so from now on I will just try to think positive and hope with every news we get my worries will be vanished. Fighting :)>-
It is a whole 8 years and it just seemed impossible for me that I would see them together even in an event again (yes I gave up hope even on that :D ) but now it is happening so don't worry my dear friends we surely have the right to spazz here about these two. 
And we are not alone in that, even Lee Jun Ki is joining us as he tweets about this as well today: 
(Translation: SeolGongChan JuYuRin! keke cough)

7bc8f683tw1edhqxqr0qzj20fl05e74k.jpg

LOOOL Forever =)) could I hope for a cameo or he at least visit them on the set, PLEASE ;)

Hi Everyone on this thread. Thanks much for this welcome. Forgive  me if i cant stop spazzing here. I cannot wait to see the first picture of them together OMG my heart cant take it. when the drama start will create a couple thread for them. right? hahaha.. fron now on this thread is my sanctuary <3

Guest rintintintin

Oh my gosh! Is this true????  Weeeee! I'm a fan of My Girl before when these 2 started hahaha! I really don't know what to say but I'm happy that they reunite in one drama. I'm wondering if LDW will played a chaebol role again? Can someone tell me about this? Okay, I'm excited for their project and I'm sure I'll definitely watch it. :P

rintintintin said: Oh my gosh! Is this true????  Weeeee! I'm a fan of My Girl before when these 2 started hahaha! I really don't know what to say but I'm happy that they reunite in one drama. I'm wondering if LDW will played a chaebol role again? Can someone tell me about this? Okay, I'm excited for their project and I'm sure I'll definitely watch it. :P

Guest Bosco_96

@apqaria: I need second male lead indeed. I want our girl will be loved by at least 2 mans (3 mans is great) in any her drama and this is not an exception. :))
And maybe I'm diffirent with everybody here bcos I don't interest with LDW that much (I like LJK's character in MG more) so I want attractive second male lead, but if DongHae couple can make me like them I will absolutely ship them in drama.
Hoping this drama will find full cast and start filming soon.

@maz, don't ask for forgiveness chingu, we are all guilty here. So, lets enjoy our crime together :D and I love your spazzing ;)
@Bosco_96, hehe, I surely don't mind that dear. Let us wait and see. I am sure we will get a lot of casting news soon as they surely need to start filming.
I am thinking, it is Valentine's day why they didn't do the script reading session today to allow our Dong-Hae couple to spend the day together (even if it is just for work ;) ) and also give us more to celebrate with ????

@rintintintin, nice to see you again :) I have made a post on the blog about the drama containing characters description we got so far. Hope it helps to know all about the plot.
Lee Da-hae’s Upcoming Drama “Hotel King” Characters Description and Cast

ldh_ldw.jpg?w=500

apqaria said: @maz, don't ask for forgiveness chingu, we are all guilty here. So, lets enjoy our crime together :D and I love your spazzing ;)
@Bosco_96, hehe, I surely don't mind that dear. Let us wait and see. I am sure we will get a lot of casting news soon as they surely need to start filming.
I am thinking, it is Valentine's day why they didn't do the script reading session today to allow our Dong-Hae couple to spend the day together (even if it is just for work ;) ) and also give us more to celebrate with ????

@rintintintin, nice to see you again :) I have made a post on the blog about the drama containing characters description we got so far. Hope it helps to know all about the plot.

@Bosco_96: 3 mans LOL i don't mind it but i am sure our Manager Cha Jae Wan will like it :P

AQ:Thanks for the link one more actress added to drama i guess since the main lead are final they are looking for all the other cast .I am happy abt each and every thing but just worried abt director.The director who is directing Hotel king doesn't have good rating for the drama he has made.So i am just worried abt it.

Even i wish we could get script reading on valentine but i guess the whole star cast is still not finalise so it get delay but hope soon we will get pics and our couple in pic of script reading .
@maz:They are still friends for sure and offcourse good friends .

Archived