[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maz, actually it is still weird for me to think about their real life relationship after this long time. I thought the fire was already dead but with this drama now it seems it surely isn't dead :))
I think they are still friends based on Dahae sending him message in his program appearance and also wookie latest interview and actually Dahae and wookie have many common friends so, they may even meet somehow because of this.
But if we are talking about romance relationship, we know both have some dating rumors after my girl and I am actually not sure about them being single right now :D (at least from Dahae side, she might be already dating) 
And thinking about the past, we actually don't know for sure if they actually dated or not. So, if they dated it should have been awkward to come do another drama together but I think if this is the case so, it only proves that they are actually close and comfortable with each other even if not dating.
If they didn't date each other and given that they are friends and that they both mentioned before they want to work with each other again and I think they got what they wished for ;)
In the end I don't care about all the real world facts that we are not totally aware of and in this drama I will just enjoy my fantasy and imaginary world of My Dong-Hae couple together and falling in love :x :x :x

Guest reijaye

speaking of dating rumors between them i have this video that has "evidences" that they did date each other
saw the video wayback in 2007or 2008 and it stuck in my head that i juz found it recently in a chinese website

if i may share this (i know its more appropriate to share this in a couple thread but since they dont have one i hope i can share this in this thread)
i juz re-uploaded this and the video isnt mine
Part1

Part 1.1

Part 2

Part 2.2

P.S sorry if the videos are messed up

@meliffic and @Annya, have a gif for that cute scene ;) (sorry for the bad quality though :( )
kISUKLp.gif

@reijaye, woooow I think I searched sometime ago for those videos on YT many times to download but didn't find. So thank you so much dear for re-uploading those videos. Now I can keep those forever, LOVE YOU :x :x

if she never dated Wookie, so the co-star that she broke up in Oct 2008, will remains a mystery, the closest we can guess is Junki, but I doubt so bc he was so busy right after MY GIRL. Dahae appeared with Wookie in many for public events and showed their affection clearly, if Junki was her lover, I doubt Donghae can display that act. The best answer, and based on evidences, public encounters, they guy is Wookie. My theory, the reason they broke up is because of busy schedule, both were very in high demand at that time. No third party involved, so that's why easy for them to reconcile back, and both are mature already.
I found the forum that recorded nearly all the evidences -which is actually a very active forum few years ago, now not active anymore.
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/262964-lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae/page__st__900

OOH, my heart. I just read on Weibo that the script reading session will be tomorrow (15 February) :x :x
so, will I really get my first Dong-Hae couple reunion picture tomorrow? I hope this is true, I really can't wait. Can't we just skip those remaining hours of today and jump to tomorrow? 
And also in Baidu, they say the filming will start either 20 or 24 February \:D/

AQ thanks for the gif dear ;)
And after reading that tomm is script reading i am super excited .Yahhhhhhhhhhh.
I wish the hour could jump and we can reach tomm.

@reijaye, Thanks for video earlier the video was on youtube but later it got deleted thanks for reuploading it.

Guest rintintintin

@apqaria: Hello there! It's been a long time... (Since the drama Iris 2) I thought Jang Hyuk will be the male lead hihihi! Kidding. But I'm okay on these 2 lol. :)
I already read ur post and soooooo, they're playing rich on this drama? I'm wondering what's the twist on this but I'll definitely watch this. :)

Guest Bosco_96

@apqaria: But we haven't have second male lead. How could they read script early........
Hjx hjx.
If they really do it today we may see their pics in next week in news as usual
And hoping that some fans will follow them and give pics to us

apqaria said: @maz, actually it is still weird for me to think about their real life relationship after this long time. I thought the fire was already dead but with this drama now it seems it surely isn't dead :))
I think they are still friends based on Dahae sending him message in his program appearance and also wookie latest interview and actually Dahae and wookie have many common friends so, they may even meet somehow because of this.
But if we are talking about romance relationship, we know both have some dating rumors after my girl and I am actually not sure about them being single right now :D (at least from Dahae side, she might be already dating) 
And thinking about the past, we actually don't know for sure if they actually dated or not. So, if they dated it should have been awkward to come do another drama together but I think if this is the case so, it only proves that they are actually close and comfortable with each other even if not dating.
If they didn't date each other and given that they are friends and that they both mentioned before they want to work with each other again and I think they got what they wished for ;)
In the end I don't care about all the real world facts that we are not totally aware of and in this drama I will just enjoy my fantasy and imaginary world of My Dong-Hae couple together and falling in love :x :x :x

apqaria said: OOH, my heart. I just read on Weibo that the script reading session will be tomorrow (15 February) :x :x
so, will I really get my first Dong-Hae couple reunion picture tomorrow? I hope this is true, I really can't wait. Can't we just skip those remaining hours of today and jump to tomorrow? 
And also in Baidu, they say the filming will start either 20 or 24 February \:D/

@rintintintin, Hahaha :)) Wookie's character did suffer in the past but yes he should be now rich being the manager of the hotel and yes let us wait and see what is more in the story that they will give us.
@Bosco_96, actually some dramas do that because of tight schedule so they at least want to start things and in parallel finalize the cast. But yes, I was surprised by the news too. And also another factor may be that I think Wookie is filming another short (4 Episode) drama so they may need to choose a date that fit in his schedule. In all cases I am waiting here for any picture, I hope they don't disappoint me and my heart and give me anything today :((

@maz, yes I really need that first picture too.

@viyra, welcome here ;)

Bosco, to me right before Love Actually, Wookie/Dahae is my no 1 OTP, then Joe Cheng stole the crown, but I think after this, Wookie can re-claim his no 1 status back.
while waiting, enjoy the beautiful visual couple
scLobRl.png

2014021314532622736_00_676.jpg

AoHvLb2.jpg

credit to the owner of the pic

@samzz, that is the case for me too but the difference is that I toggled somehow between Joe and Wookie from time to time when I re-watch MG I go back making Wookie on top and when I rewatch LA I put Joe on top again :D
I think may be wookie knew about our feelings and got mad being not on top so, he decided to make this reunion ;):))
And thanks for posting those fan arts here, they look GREAT :x
And here is another one from the same fan (Credit as Tagged)
aa9d2614gw1edk99kkhquj209o0gv767.jpg

AQ, when he was with Kim Su Ah, we don't say anything, it's fair and square, we put him no 2  after Joe. hehehe
Anyway, Wookie u really has a very special place in the heart of every Dahae's fans, and what an impact when you reunited with Dahae-suddenly those who are hard to please, soften their tone-the hate response reduces 90%.
I can't wait to see his hair style-I'm sure not like below-
69f83885gw1edkgq4l296j20fa0b40u2.jpg

Archived