[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Guest sullifish

AOA's Seolhyun is the next idol star to join new MBC drama 'Hotel King'

AOA's Seolhyun is the next idol star to be cast in the upcoming MBC drama 'Hotel King'!

SEE ALSO: Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Jewelry's Yewon, VIXX's N & more to star in new weekend drama 'Hotel King'

According to FNC Entertainment on the 19th, Seolhyun will play the role of Lee Da Bae who is the sole daughter of the hotel's vice president and is a relatively nice, pure, and lovely character.

The drama's rep stated, "We think that Seolhyun's pure and lovely image suits the character well so her casting was a unanimous decision."

'Hotel King' portrays the story of an heiress, who lives a sheltered life like a princess but a catastrophe pushes her to do all she can to protect her hotel. She and the general manager of the hotel, who appears cold on the outside but carries emotional baggage, fall in love. Lee Dong Wook will play the role of the hotel's general manager Cha Jae Wan and Lee Da Hae will play the role of hotel heiress Ah Mo Nae.

Seolhyun will join Lee Dong Wook, Lee Dae Hae, Gong Hyun Joo, as well as fellow idol starsJewelry's Yewon and VIXX's N in the drama.

'Hotel King' will premiere on March 29!

cr to allkpop

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sullifish

hi all chingu...
new to this thread...but not a new member soompi..nice to meet all chingu here...love the cast lee dong wook and lee da hee...dong-hee ship...fighting Hotel King drama..

"Yesterday to a restaurant in Myungdong then encounters a series of stars to lunch. Lee Da Hae extremely beautiful in real life, there is one group 2AM singer's name I've forgotten (look at the picture you Seul Ong.) there starred with actor Lee Da Hae in "my Girl" anymore ... there are some older actress is very famous in Korea again. thing that surprises me is that they very comfortable, natural, not afraid to be bothered or evade anything. "
iPNDSt7.jpg

welcome to all newcomer-we love having all of you here, we can spazzing together.
and nancykimlee, TQ so much for this-the old flame is back
"nancykimlee said:
I can't believe I'm saying this but I will start the thread @apgaria @maz You guys win. I'll gather stuff and do it before the poster shoot so we can spazz. And I'll do my best to make it awesome "

---------------------
TQ BoybiAN love you so much, anyone fainted already?

@BoybiAN OMGGG is that LDW in the side view? and its that LDH's back? AAAAAAAAAHHHHH WHY CANT I SWE THEIR FACE. URRRRGH THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING . with just that pic im already shaking how much more when a full picture of them together.
@samzz - chingggu i almost fainted almost because i didnt see their faces 

KEEP THE UPDATES COMING. A BIG THANK YOU.,

Guest nancykimlee

Um, I can't believe I did it but here's the new official couple thread for our DongHae couple. Check it out here@apgaria @maz @samzz I'll add more later but hope you guys like it! And special shout out to anyone who's ever started a new thread. My eyes have been opened and I appreciate you all even more than I did before so thank you!!! Btw, I got super nostalgic looking up pics, videos and info.  @Boy Bí Ẩn said: "Yesterday to a restaurant in Myungdong then encounters a series of stars to lunch. Lee Da Hae extremely beautiful in real life, there is one group 2AM singer's name I've forgotten (look at the picture you Seul Ong.) there starred with actor Lee Da Hae in "my Girl" anymore ... there are some older actress is very famous in Korea again. thing that surprises me is that they very comfortable, natural, not afraid to be bothered or evade anything. "

Golden_ochna said:
Anny: 32 eps in Chinese drama Love Actually cannot be compared with one-hour eps in Korean dramaland :P.My worries over the length, production team's previous work, ratings and waiting... AQ says it all.
However, I don't care if it is 32 eps or 320, what I only see is Wookie has 6 months to say 사랑해  to Da Da and Da Da has 6 months to have a crush again, again, again!!!!!!!
Samzz, he must say goodbye to his playboy moustache if he wanna persuade me that he is a white-collar man :))I prefer AQ's choice

apqaria

said:

About about Wookie look, how about this :)
Mod Edit: Please do not quote images.

nancykimlee said: Um, I can't believe I did it but here's the new official couple thread for our DongHae couple. Check it out here@apgaria @maz @samzz I'll add more later but hope you guys like it! And special shout out to anyone who's ever started a new thread. My eyes have been opened and I appreciate you all even more than I did before so thank you!!! Btw, I got super nostalgic looking up pics, videos and info.  @Boy Bí Ẩn said: "Yesterday to a restaurant in Myungdong then encounters a series of stars to lunch. Lee Da Hae extremely beautiful in real life, there is one group 2AM singer's name I've forgotten (look at the picture you Seul Ong.) there starred with actor Lee Da Hae in "my Girl" anymore ... there are some older actress is very famous in Korea again. thing that surprises me is that they very comfortable, natural, not afraid to be bothered or evade anything. "

with that training pictue that is posted can you spot whee is LDH and LDW? whi has eagle eyes. hahahah i pray and hope that before this week ends i can see a clear perfect picture of them.  is it too much to ask? <3

Guest Bosco_96

TQ so much @muchcloudier and @Boy Bí Ẩn. So my guess is: Seul Ong might take role of second male lead. I never see his acting also listen his music but he has good looking, just wish he will not ruin this drama. Waiting for confirmation from him, that I think maybe happen tomorrow.
LDW is young and LDH is so gorgeous, even I just see her back :)

muchcloudier said: maz said: with that training pictue that is posted can you spot whee is LDH and LDW? whi has eagle eyes. hahahah i pray and hope that before this week ends i can see a clear perfect picture of them.  is it too much to ask? <3

Bosco_96 said: TQ so much @muchcloudier and @Boy Bí Ẩn. So my guess is: Seul Ong might take role of second male lead. I never see his acting also listen his music but he has good looking, just wish he will not ruin this drama. Waiting for confirmation from him, that I think maybe happen tomorrow.
LDW is young and LDH is so gorgeous, even I just see her back :)

@nancykimlee, there is always first time and You have done a GREAT job so we are surely winners ;) thanks again chingu for this :x

@sullifish and @tracycutie welcome here and thanks for the news as well :) 
@Boy Bí Ẩn, thanks a lot for the pictures. But how I wish we could see Dahae face as well :( and what a tease from MBC, couldn't they post a clear picture with their faces X(
@samzz, I almost fainted too but I am saving this when I see an appropriate image :D
@muchcloudier, hehehe they need to focus so they can't sit beside each other ;) and I am totally staring at your signature picture :x I won't forgive you if you didn't give us many of those and gifs too when the drama start :))
So, the question now is how Seulong is connected to the drama. I think he really will cast here as I also saw his name in some posts in the official drama cafe and this will be a runion for him too with wookie as they worked together in "The Fugitive of Joseon". Our drama really has many reunions :D :D
But this way we will really have lots of idols on set not that I have anything against that but I just want more veteran and experienced actors to make some balance because we have many rookies.

@jenjen, welcome to the thread :)
So, as expected today came the news about Seulong joining the cast, I think he indeed the left part in our love square :)
http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201402/sp2014022007304294690.htm
jay20140220001955_I_05_C_1.jpg

And here is another casting news today, he is "Ji Il Joo" but not sure about the character he will be playing 
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014022007085496374&type=1&outlink=1

HT9Cajt.jpg

Archived