[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

I am sad we didn't get anything today after anticipating, but Ok Ok I will wait. Few more days aren't much after waiting for 8 years, right? :))
@samzz, LOOL, yes it is a wonder that just putting Dahae and Wookie name together again made our girl appealing to many once again. I am surely not complaining 
:D
About about Wookie look, how about this :)
000010aga.jpg

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During all the times they were not together,  there were no strong rumors of either being with anybody - that's why I kept on sticking it out with them.

Can't wait to  spazz over them again!!!

@apqaria - thanks for the warm welcome!!

fuyooo, what a pic, i approve the look, just he needs to show some "monster vibe", as described by the synopsis.
and Dahae as heiress, a princess, hope she can give something new, maybe like Paris Hilton, even a drink from the fridge, she asked a butler to get it for her.
a spoil princess
8694a4c27d1ed21b7ca47ba.jpg
a9H6s5Z.jpg

wVfQrLx.jpg
77473538.jpg
9KvOYEg.jpg

uB3CBOE.jpg

@samzz, I was going to mention about that last picture. Do you remember talking about how she looks so princessy in that one? I think it is her time to do that on screen now ;)
But I don't think she will be the brat or rude type as the description said that she is easy going. Although I actually love if it is the case as Dahae didn't get to do that type of character before.
Now, here a report video about Dong-Hae couple reunion :x

@bashful, kkkkk  :\">
@reijaye and me have discussed this when the news came out and we said if they gave us those wonderful kisses 8 years ago so, we surely expect so much more here. They need to give us bed scenes :D and don't forget we have 32 episodes ;)

viyra, as up to Dec last year, both of them were with someone-Wookie even mentioned his last relationship was roughly 6 or 8 months ago, and Dahae we know is very close with someone also.
but this year we are not so sure and thinking that they will be spending at least 6 months together day and night, that's really taking a bit of toll to their partner (if any)  esp Dahae.
I'm also curious and waiting for their interview-why they decided to work together again-looking at the drama premise, not something that very very interesting or new-it's bc of fate, or a love call from Wookie, or purely business related matter, bc Dahae current agency FNC, listens to fan view/opinion and comments.
We her fans, knew very well Dahae was having a very hard time this few years due to her conflict with 2 of her CEOs, and also due to other factors, so every time she's having a conflict, her costars are always there to help her. 3 out of 4 of Dahae drama after EOE, are through love call/or her connection with her previous costars.
Chuno- through Jang Hyuk.Love Actually- through Joe Cheng, he recommended Dahae to the director, bc he is a fan of Dahae. Dahae even teased him in her weibo  after their meeting in Mont Blanc event in Beijing 2010.Iris 2- through Kim Seung Woo, her costar in Miss Ripley. 
LDHLDWFashionShow-1.jpg
84aef76c-1.jpg

Aq, yes I remember the princessy comment, but that style more suitable for rom-com, but since this drama is a dark- melo, maybe their style are bit mature, and classy.
xkHbTlq.jpg
nm3LXBT.jpg

Guest nancykimlee

@lmhpsh said:

@samzz I agree....both of them were so new in My Girl and it was rom-com...so the look was a bit funny types...especially for LDH....but for Hotel King, they might have a mature and more sophisticated look....

@samzz, I actually don't think this will be on of those dark melo drama. From the description, I feel the only part which has that melo feeling  is that our hero past and his relation with his father but surely overall it will more serious.
And I totally agree about the look. We have already mentioned in Dahae thread that her latest straight hair is really good and I would like to see her sporting that in the drama but also, don't forget that they actually wanted to go with a younger actress for the role and given the character description, she supposed to be not that mature after all.
@nancykimlee, Yes I wish too that we don't get much makjang from this one. What makes me worried about the 32 Episodes length is the dragging of the story specially that till now I can't figure out how this story could be done in 32 Episodes. But we will see what they are keeping from us.

IMO as the story is not that new nor special, the thing that will make this drama good or not is the characterization. If the characters (specially the OTP) and the interactions between them are written well and with our actors who I have a trust in their abilities, this could be a good watching ride in addition of course to our Dong-Hae reunion treat ;)
Does anyone seen other works for the writer and director? Is their previous works were any good? 

i dont know if u can c this video (in beijing, 2011) http://v.ku6.com/show/pDkSEQinki2XVvNR.html?loc=youce_tuijian
Dahae said "Among all the actors with cooperation with me, there's a tacit agreement between LDX and me.He is very handsome and humorous. I like person of humor and he is really humorous~If there is an opportunity, I hope we can cooperate with each other again"

@bashful, Me too anticipating kisses and its NG too LOL.

Boy Bí Ẩn:Thanks of posting the wonderful poster here i love this looks for both they have similar look in drama as same in pic above.

@muchcloudier,Thanks for info wow the fan has same name as LDW in chinese lucky fan :)

AQ:I thought we will get script reading pic but we didn't get it or it not release yet or scripting as not done yet don't know?I haven't seen any of the director and PD work but read some comments by someone who has watched it and they are not happy abt PD and director too :( .I hope if they can they should change the director atleast.

welcome to all new member.
AQ, hopefully not too immature-Dahae is not allowed to do that anymore-but if required to do that, hope she can display something new.
I think here is the cast line-up, maybe no love triangle, which I love it, K-drama needs to avoid that cliche.
jd5QqWz.jpg

new fan art, credit to owner.
Trnhu7b.jpg

@muchcloudier, thanks for the translation dear ;)
@Annya, mmm this is not good to hear :( and about the script reading, sometimes they don't release pictures right away so, they may be already held it. 
@samzz, thanks dear for the that lineup picture. As I said if they really wise they won't put the second leads in a love triangle (the battle result is already known specially with this couple)

About Dahae character be immature, I think this is just in the first part which is needed because actually the character story is all about maturity and grownup journey and I look forward to see how they will write that and how Dahae will portray it as she need to be careful and keep in mind that her portrayal should be still suitable for her age.
So, generally I don't mind this immature part as long as it didn't get to be childish and silly.

OMG they both confirmed! I can't believe it. I'm so stoked!!! And I love that Lee Jun-Ki is just as excited as the rest of us. That's so cute. (is my crush on him seeping into this comment? Must. Focus!) I adore this couple so much and it's so funny that they're both set in a hotel!  This drama will mainly be about them reuniting for me! In fact, Da-Hae probably couldn't refuse this project simply because she knew that this reunion is bound to bring in ratings. I can't wait!!! 

Archived