[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest niknokdagu425

hello @sayadew thats the only link that i can give, its just what u translated about haetnim's impression to jcw. that they have similar laughing code, hehehe

Yah!!!! Chingu-yah!!!!! Lets support out TanYang in this competition!!! go there and click awesome button!!! jebalyo!!!!http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022197/round-1-the-introduction-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

Guest kenneth123

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/empress/sketch/index.html?list_id=2362427 just want to share.. the bts... this is the first time I saw this... they keep laughing at each other and holding hands :( awww hahaha :D
@sayadew oh no i cannot relink it :(... please check the video below where golta is holding th's neck :( ... i wonder what happen with the link sorry for the trouble :( 

Guest sayadew

@kenneth123 Are you sure you share the right link? Hehehe..

@sarsu MOAAAR.. 
Head bumping  :D

1441302_731781306850547_699884717_n.jpg
(cr: Ha Ji Won's IG)
BY3XjjVCEAAkmoa.jpg:large
(cr: Ji Chang Wook's twitter)
ha-ji-won-ji-chang-wook-empress-ki-drama
(cr: MBC)

Guest albertoangela69

Hi,I'm from the beautiful land of Philippines,I would love to be part of this lovely couple thread.I wish them to be real hehehe.

I can't!!!!! They look so adorable together...! :x :x :x

@albertoangela69 Welcome to the thread!

Our thread is only five days old and we have so many new members! This is because of the Imperial Couple's undeniable chemistry. Even their pics are oooozing with it! 

Guest albertoangela69

ChelseaS said: I can't!!!!! They look so adorable together...! :x :x :x

@albertoangela69 Welcome to the thread!

Our thread is only five days old and we have so many new members! This is because of the Imperial Couple's undeniable chemistry. Even their pics are oooozing with it! 

Guest avocado1430291863

@frozengerda...yeah very very agree with you...
First I am TH's shipper also.. before that I always be JCW's shipper...hohoho...
Agree with you..whatever or whoever that make Th happy, also make me happy....

kenneth123 said: she was asked what were her love interest in the drama were like in real life..JJM- macho image but actually like a baby and good at voice impressions very funnyJCW- more of the mature and gentleman side more than JJM... but there are times he acts like a boy... she said that they have the same laughing codes...( they laugh at the same things) that is basically it :)) the video is long because hjw keeps on laughing hahah :D

Our entry to the shipper's content is IN!

Please have a look. It is undeniably, the best one out there. Artwork were done by @cacazeel and @cunn

Link: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022197/round-1-the-introduction-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

Vote now! ;)