[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest sayadew

cunn

said: @Mich HenseyG , welcome..thanks to everyone who have voted for Imperial couple. It is not just three of us, we have @AppleP, @chocobana, @sarsu , @cherkell and @soojun. They help in giving an idea and correcting some mistakes. We work as a team.  

:)

Guest sayadew

@ChelseaS
1502564_749221348439876_1067212200_n.jpg

That's the picture JCW drew. He wrote "Seungnyangie", "Ugly", and "Grouchy". Korean media making fun of it, saying that JCW call HJW ugly.
HJW had edited the picture though..
1184901_749220455106632_716512797_n.jpg

1. An arrow to point the word "Ugly" to Tahwan2. Mustache + whiskers on Tahwan's face
3. "Babo" for Tahwan
4. "Ippeuda!" for Seungnyang

There you are Golta, I mean @petria... love your avatar. Welcome♥

I want Paeha to turn dark too. It would be so interesting! But I hope the writer will not make him into some El Ta Hwan [-X

If TH is heading to the dark side, will it be after he finds out about Byul?

Guest roshan90

As for Ta Hwan, I don`t like the way he loves her. It is absolute and unconditional, he even accepted the role of one-sided devotion
@petria
I am sure its Because he loves her that much, We all love him More. And also by KDrama Rules 101, He has more chance of getting the girl in the end.  :)>-

@soojun Yes I agree. I also want him to turn dark. If he cannot turn completely dark, atleast make him show shades of grey LOL.

Edit: Even if he turns a little bit dark I can easily imagine Petria calling him "El Tahwan" LOL

@petria
I want to click 'Awesome' a hundred times upon reading your post. Very valuable insights!
I agree with you 100% on his character development. 
Regarding SN's love for TH--I also agree with you (again!). There is indeed a lot of proof that shows the SN loves TH. However, the whole of her being just won't be able to accept all this easily. She grew up hating on Yuan--everything it represents. And then to end up loving the very person that IS Yuan is just too much, this is unacceptable for her. This is madness (for her)! The SN that we knew from the beginning, and the SN now has not changed much, so whether she will be able to accept her feelings for TH in the future would depend a lot on SN's character development. SN is quite stubborn and is set on her ways. It will take a very strong force to be able to sway her.
SN tried everything to block whatever feelings she has for TH. First defense against what she feels for TH was her love for WY ( I don't doubt her love for WY, but if you're thinking of another man after the person you claim to love declares his intention to marry you, honey, you're probably confused or unsure about something). Second defense was the fact that she believes TH killed her father. Third defense is that her experience made her a "shell" of a person, empty--incapable of loving.
TH already has a chance to overcome the 2nd defense, but knowing SN, she will stubbornly hold onto the first defense til god-knows-when. Hopefully, not until the end of the drama. 
I don't like the one-sided love thing either. It could be too much for TH to handle if he does not see signs of love from SN. He may be saying he is ready for it now, but to actually hold on to these words for a long time is impossible. For someone with so much emotion like TH, the one-sided love could be too much for him to endure. 
Whether or not SN will reveal her love for TH is going to depend so much on what kind of ending we are going to get. Is it going to be a fairy tale ending or a tragic one? Disney cartoons or Grimm's Fairy Tales? 
EDIT: On the third defense: Will SN be able to allow herself to be "happy" after everything that happened to her? Her parents died, she lost her friends, she lost her first love, and she lost her son. Can she be happy despite all that? Will she think its right to allow herself this taste of heaven? 

@petria, LoL, finally you found our hide-out. Had to say, proud of you, battling out the tides and sometimes the bloody discussion in the main thread. Hehehe!@soojun, roshan90, I have high suspicion Ta-Hwan might be darker when he found out about Byul. And that will happen when SN is ready to love him. So our shipper will all sank at the bottomless pit. May the dramagods forbid. Hehe,just kidding! The writers will definitely never fail to surprise us.

Guest roshan90

Because Empress Ki is a 50+ drama, It is inevitable that some scenes gets repeated.. As a fan, I want Writernim to repeat this scene..

The Playful Sungnyang - Tahwan Scene

mijxePM.jpg

This scene was so important in their relationship.. SN thought WY was dead and became a robot like person that she forbid even eating. Still, Tahwan not only made her eat, but also made her SMILE
A really beautiful scene that also depicts what's about to come in their future as married couple. Repeat this scene Writernim.. Tahwan, make Sungnyang smile again!!

@petria @ChelseaS you're absolutely right about this one sided love affair. But as a woman, who will not fall in love with a man like TH if all the cards laid in her table? A stone hearted woman maybe.  Soon, SN will be able to learn to love TH even if she already has a son from WY.  I think love will develop, SN for TH. Hopefully. I hope you understand what I mean. LOL.

@roshan90 That is one of my favorite scenes. Maybe it is time for SN to make TH smile? No, don't think so... WY is back, lots of emo scenes coming!! @petria Gee, you are weird, a bit. You are truly a TH shipper, you want SN to 'suffer'!!! Hahaha.

petria said: So, this is where all of you were hiding, find ya!  :-h
Mother-thread became colorless place,
only court intrigues and Yuan economy discussions ...  8-}

But, I`m not sure if this is the place for me either, for the only person I`m shipping, if that`s possible at all, is Ta Hwan.
Actually, I don`t see any other significant, decently written story-line going on in that drama except his. His character is the only one complex and developing in unpredictable, but psychologically authentic way.
So, if I am TaNyang shipper, than it`s because he loves her and wants to be with her.

As for Sung Nyang, she is in love with him, I don`t doubt that at all.
We all know how she functions, she has to have moral right and moral reason to face that love; she has tried a few times to stop the growth of her feelings, never succeeded. So, it isn`t a question does she love him, but when will she have enough moral reasons and maybe even courage to admit that. Because, he makes her feel weak and irrational, the feelings she fears the most because they are bringing out a different side of her character, something that even she isn`t fully familiar with.

LoL, seems that I think that she is more afraid of facing him than of El Temur.

As for Ta Hwan, I don`t like the way he loves her. It is absolute and unconditional, he even accepted the role of one-sided devotion... it`s too much, no one can endure that kind of sacrifice. I`m aware that that kind of support is just what Sung Nyang needs, but I`m afraid for him, it could easily break him.
His position in the story, to have to prove himself in order to be loved by anyone is just terrible and inhuman. I hope that he will fight back eventually.

And I don`t know if it`s just me, but I really don`t see him as a cute puppy, on the contrary, there`s something really dark about him and I have a hunch that we will be able to see that, soon.  X_X

EDITED: Of course, I have voted, love you all, fighting! :)>-

Guest roshan90

@petria
Sorry Did I make a cold judgement?? When did I ?? When did I ?? When did I ??
But you are adding "as always"..? Hmm. This requires some thinking.. Most of my friends in soompi loves teasing me, So you also joined them?? Hee.

I also agree with you. Now it might seem like its one-sided love on Tahwan's part. But There is no way, SN could ignore TH forever. Even though now they are not married, I can already see a sense of Loyalty blooming her way..
There is evidence that SN loves TH atleast a bit..
Evidence 1: When Tahwan asked if she could replace and be the SN he knows, She refused.. But still there were tears in her eyes. (Why would she cry when she is so focused on her revenge for her father? )
Evidence 2: When SN found ET was alive, it wasnt needed for her to tell TH that. But still she did it. (Why again Sungnyang? TH arrested your love WY. She should have been angry with TH at that point. But she was not.)
Evidence 3: When she got Proposal from WY, Why did she think about TH and cry?
Most Important Evidence from Writers/PDnims:
Cliffhangers.. Why are there so many (I lost count) TH - SN cliffhangers, if SN is not going to love TH at all??
P.S: Still I dont have courage and get nightmares of the Novel's ending.. I know, after all the evidences, that da..n novel is still smirking at me. What to do? If this Titanic is sinking, We are all going to drink till we sink. That time, Drinks on me