[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

morenaclaudia said:

At lasts, there is TanYang thread. Thank you @CheseaS for making this thread. At least I can post my POV here without hesitation and I already read all of  your posts here, and we all have the same thoughts about why and how we shipped this couple and I'm not different from all of you. We all share the same, just like one happy family. Perhaps, I can also invite others to join in this thread. I really like this couple (TH/SN). They make me laugh and giggle.

I hope and pray that this couple will end up together in EK.

@sarsu @soojun Yes, there will always be bashers. But I guess they are also hurting because their ship is being bashed in many other forums. But we can't help it if TaNyang is so popular!!!

I agree with @sogongx3 Let's just skip the bashing. We will spread the love...Paeha is our example, he keeps on loving despite the hurt, hahaha. ;) ;)
:x :x :-* :-*

@ChelseaS @sarsu @soojun - I really hope fans don't bash each other or the pairings since I remember the horrific Nareki vs. Nabong fanwars (I spent most of the time cowering in the Nabong shipping forum because the main forum was a war zone LOL). But what's different about Empress Ki is that many of its fans are okay with both pairings (the non-shippers :P). 
Let's respect each other's opinions and ignore those who bash others. So, yes, if SN ends up with WY (somehow, in a makjang ending), my heart would bleed for TH but I think I would accept it. And go on to write a hundred TaNyang fanfics. But yeah. I'd get over it some way or another.

Omo, am I causing so much worries over my last post here?? Sawryy if I did. Hahaha. Don't worry chingus, I am fine! I always keep calm and write LOL posts in the main thread...
by the way, I am so nervous about the reunion of WY/SN in the up coming ep. Paeha is going to get so jealous and hurt! Although I know SN won't run away with WY, I still worry for Paeha. Poor thing.... :((

chocobana said: Yeah, I was worried when some people said that JCW was sick and probably won't appear in the next episode so yay~ I'm wondering about SN's expression though. Somebody mentioned in the main forum that she might still be acting upset at TH and not because her plan failed or something.

Hi everyone!

Re: Contest

Something was posted in the thread about the shippers contest:

The registration period will close tomorrow, Tuesday, February 11, 11 AM KST. If you are interested in participating, please reply to this thread before then. The first round will commence immediately afterward. Rules will be announced tomorrow, but at this time I can say that the first round will be an introduction post, probably similar to the first post of every couple thread.

I think we could think of possible ideas for the 1st round. We have talented people in the group who can create videos, gifs, banners and posters, so we just  need to think about the concept very carefully. If anyone wants to be part of the team, please do send me a message and we'll include you in the PM thread.

I found this in the DC Empress Ki Gallery. I hope I could understand what is being said, but it looks like a very nice story of HJW and JCW.
Link
(I tried to download the picture and upload it to a host but the photo was too small)

Few more hours to go before episode 29!!! Can't wait to see what Paeha and Lady is up to at this time. :D

@CheleseaS @Chocobana you're right. There's no need to get in any fan wars (I don't like them at all..) and we should respect others ships no matter what, and I will :) I don't want to see any hating on our thread neither. And like @Soojun said the people here are as nice as Paeha and Mama nim, so I don't think there will be hating on our beautiful beautiful thread. :x

About the ep 29 stills.. Yay! Our Paeha will be in it :-* can't wait!! TaNyang <3 :P

Hi @JacquelinQ
Welcome to the thread! :)

There is a content by Soompi (for more details click this). Our thread will be participating. Tomorrow they will post Round 1. Since we're a team, we will all brainstorm about the content (posters, videos, gifs, etc) we want to submit and then one person from our team will submit it to the Contest thread. I will include you in the PM thread once we get the Round 1 mechanics.
>:D< >:D<

TaNyang thread fighting!

hi chingus,

I would suggest that we should put some inspirational quotes of TH's lines for SN, coz the contest focus (perhaps) on Valentines and of course those TH's lines are very much impressive for a lady like SN. Those words are flattering. In fact I am looking for some or rather most of it. Maybe we should put some of the quotes on each banner. Well it's just a suggestion. Fighting! 

@morenaclaudia

Thanks for the suggestion!

What are their most memorable lines? These are two I can think of:

1. I fear your death more than mine

2. You are the first one I saw

"I will never let you go." :\">

"I love her, she's everything to me."

(That's from ep 1 and really SN has not heard these but kyyyaahh my shipper feels)

Asdfghjkkklkhg :)