[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest roshan90

Agreed. That scene is really a big confusion. And if it is not a dream, Dont throw anything at me :))
For Real Life shipping, I just started it because if one ship sinks (TH-SN) We have a Back-up (HJW-JCW)  So Dont write them off Petria.. :)>-
@ChelseaS I know they are both married *keke* So only I told I cannot ship them in real life. If I am not easy to understand, Pardon me.. English is my second language.. :(
And you asked good questions in Couch Kimchi. :)

i got my heart badly broken shipping lee bo young n lee jong suk so i am staying neutral with tanyang.

but its really strange that they laugh so much in that scene becos all e recent scenes are tense n not all that happy.

its amazing n i am very happy to see such interaction. personally i knw its really difficult to come across someone to share jokes with.so when u meet tat person,u shd treasure them.

i think it helps tat their horoscope are both cancer.they will understand each other

Guest roshan90

Our Empress Ki couple reminds me of the board game Chess. The King (Tahwan)'s duty is just to stay alive till the end. The Queen (Sungnyang) deals with all the enemies and helps the King with her life.  :)>-

i think SN do love TH in someways.

otherwise wat with him causing the death of her father,he wld hv ended up in e same category as Dangkise.

i think it will only be right for SN to love TH when they are together otherwise its not right at all when they are alrdy married.i knw she has some patriotic mission but a main lead in any drama need to come around to love in e end as well.

this is a historic drama,so they cannot try to be funny or strange in e ending.

also with ji chang wooks popularity now,they ought to give him some decent ending.

i think ji chang wooks popularity is something the production team didnt expect when they were planning this show. so i think they hv a headache now. but being e drama lords, they better think of something!!

roshan90 said: Agreed. That scene is really a big confusion. And if it is not a dream, Dont throw anything at me :))
For Real Life shipping, I just started it because if one ship sinks (TH-SN) We have a Back-up (HJW-JCW)  So Dont write them off Petria.. :)>-
@ChelseaS I know they are both married *keke* So only I told I cannot ship them in real life. If I am not easy to understand, Pardon me.. English is my second language.. :(
And you asked good questions in Couch Kimchi. :)

I think Paeha will turn to the dark side once he finds out about Byul...knowing that his Ngangyi had already slept with his rival, having a child together...!!! Paeha will surely break... :((

Maybe having a child together will heal both of them?

Honestly, I think a little bit of affection would make Paeha really happy. Just a little bit...

But I would looooove to see them being playful with SN being jealous and all. I want that to happen. But I don't think it will. I think this second part of Empress Ki is just so full of angst. Cutesy moments between them might not even be possible anymore.
:(( :(( :((

Guest walkingintherain

I truly think that SN loves TH but she is trying to supress it or hide it... or she might not even know that she actually loves him that much. Right from the start, she has already chosen TH over WY (remember the horse back riding scene?) it was only after when she thought TH killed her father that she starts to distant herself away from him. That's when she turned to hate TH ( know that the distance between love and hate is just a thin line ) furthermore, loving TH is like betrayal towards goryeo, so all these reasons leads her to force herself not to love him... but that's just my opinion :D

roshan90 said: @petria
Sorry Did I make a cold judgement?? When did I ?? When did I ?? When did I ??
But you are adding "as always"..? Hmm. This requires some thinking.. Most of my friends in soompi loves teasing me, So you also joined them?? Hee.

I also agree with you. Now it might seem like its one-sided love on Tahwan's part. But There is no way, SN could ignore TH forever. Even though now they are not married, I can already see a sense of Loyalty blooming her way..
There is evidence that SN loves TH atleast a bit..
Evidence 1: When Tahwan asked if she could replace and be the SN he knows, She refused.. But still there were tears in her eyes. (Why would she cry when she is so focused on her revenge for her father? )
Evidence 2: When SN found ET was alive, it wasnt needed for her to tell TH that. But still she did it. (Why again Sungnyang? TH arrested your love WY. She should have been angry with TH at that point. But she was not.)
Evidence 3: When she got Proposal from WY, Why did she think about TH and cry?
Most Important Evidence from Writers/PDnims:
Cliffhangers.. Why are there so many (I lost count) TH - SN cliffhangers, if SN is not going to love TH at all??
P.S: Still I dont have courage and get nightmares of the Novel's ending.. I know, after all the evidences, that da..n novel is still smirking at me. What to do? If this Titanic is sinking, We are all going to drink till we sink. That time, Drinks on me

Guest sogongx3

SN has kind of affection towards our Paeha, she just needs someone to pop her bubble. She didn't realize it yet, but I believe that she'll realize it soon!

I think it will be very interesting to see Ta Hwan acting a bit (tiny bit) bad. I mean everyone in this drama has a dark side except him! He needs to learn how to fight for what he wants even if it means to be evil! Seung Nyang needs a man she can lean on and I hope he becomes that man soon.

@sj15elf0hjw1023 am so sorry if i made you frustrated, but ep 29 was just so frustrating for a TH-SN fan like me. you see i loved their being together. I love their banters, i love their antics. but ep 29 was just so heart breaking. It was desperate, it was TH baring everything for SN. OK use me any way you want, its like saying do anything i don't care about my self anymore, and SN's reaction blank. I've watched that scene over and over again it was like TH was desperate and SN just ignored him.If it will be like than then TH will not be happy, SN will never be happy too. in the end no body will be happy in this drama  and its frustrating. I'm frustrated with the path the story is threading, i hope to see something positive soon. WIth what is happening, with TH giving everything and all, i hoped for a little consideration from SN. a smile for TH atleast but there was none. I hope she'll care for TH the very least (well i believe she cares fro TH but a little show of that care will not kill her) 
well i hope for a better ep 30.
today is Saturday tomorrow is Sunday then Monday! hooray!
@sj15elf0hjw1023 sorry again. i just wanna share my thoughts.  
:)>-

chocobana said: @petria - I agree with everything you've said completely. SN really has been taking him for granted (or she simply is not in the mood to think about potential husbands) so I want TH to do something that would snap her out of her revenge craze to give her a chance to think of her feelings. I don't know if the writers or the actress are to blame but we have nothing much to go by when it comes to SN's feelings. They're conveniently left open for interpretations so that both ships have reason to believe their couple is going to make it. And it leaves much room for the writers to swing here or there at the end.
Like some of you pointed out already, she hesitated when WY proposed to her and she was obviously thinking about TH but that's the only concrete proof that TH at least caused her feelings for WY to waver. We see SN visibly shaken at some moments because of TH but we can't tell if we're reading too much into it or if it's the actress's own take on the scene.
I can't imagine TH paying more attention to other concubines (very unlike him) or SN being ruffled by TH ignoring her, but there has to be a situation that would force SN to take a hard look at her own feelings and suss them out. Maybe the reunion with WY is going to help with that. Maybe not.

jeenee said: @sj15elf0hjw1023 am so sorry if i made you frustrated, but ep 29 was just so frustrating for a TH-SN fan like me. you see i loved their being together. I love their banters, i love their antics. but ep 29 was just so heart breaking. It was desperate, it was TH baring everything for SN. OK use me any way you want, its like saying do anything i don't care about my self anymore, and SN's reaction blank. I've watched that scene over and over again it was like TH was desperate and SN just ignored him.If it will be like than then TH will not be happy, SN will never be happy too. in the end no body will be happy in this drama  and its frustrating. I'm frustrated with the path the story is threading, i hope to see something positive soon. WIth what is happening, with TH giving everything and all, i hoped for a little consideration from SN. a smile for TH atleast but there was none. I hope she'll care for TH the very least (well i believe she cares fro TH but a little show of that care will not kill her) 
well i hope for a better ep 30.
today is Saturday tomorrow is Sunday then Monday! hooray!
@sj15elf0hjw1023 sorry again. i just wanna share my thoughts.  

Guest roshan90

@petria
(You are posting here more now.. You like it here huh?? :D )

I agree. She is taking the little baby steps towards Tahwan now. I am sure when she fully reaches him, is when SN completely understands TH's love is indeed a blessing in disguise (though Tahwan would still be the same insecure and timid person and wouldnt believe SN is actually in love with him )

There is something that I predict Tahwan will say in the future and we will all be heartbroken when he says it.. A fanfic.
Tahwan: If only you stay by my side, I thought there was nothing else I would need in this world..  But at some point, I became greedy and wanted more.. Is it too much to ask for if I say Cant you look at me a little? I am saying Cant you love me a little too?

Edit: Now I saw your post there..