[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@ChelseaS @cacazeel @cunn just dropped by to show support for the TaNyang couple, even though I am mainly on SN's ship or to be more specific I am open to her having a large harbor with a fleet of ships, I found your post really beautiful. The detail that you guys used displays a beautiful journey towards love. I think that ChelseaS wasn't lying when she said it was the best post. It is so visually appealing, and gets the point across well. Even if this turns out to be a popularity contest, I applaud your efforts. You guys did a fantastic job. 
Oh but one of your pics is missing, you guys might want to fix that, lol. Photobucket has it in for you all. 
Good luck guys. TaNyang FIGHTING!!!!!!  :x =D>

hellooo... i'm newbie here :)
i've already vote for urrie beautiful TaNyang couple :)>-
they win or not is not the matter to me. at least now many people knows there's an awesome couple from historical drama. OMG loves TaNyang so much :x
@ChelseaS @casazeel @cun wow!! what a great fanart n presentation for our TaNyang couple!!  ^:)^

Guest bengphils

Hi everyone! Count me in as a fan of TanYang Couple  and a die hard fan of  Ha Ji Won!
Done voting for our couple, very nice presentation of them, thanks Admin!

@ChelseaS, aww, thanks for the lovely pics...it's time to change my siggy ;))
hello @bengphilsi'm also a die hard fan of HJW! i never knew JCW before, but thanks to EK now i'm in love with this couple and of course i'm shipping them both in real life. haha...  :))

@ChelseaS Thank you for creating this haven where we can spazz to our heart's content but above all at peace. Don't mean to be rude but the ambiance in the main thread is sometimes stifling, making my blood boil...some snarky comments in this thread definitely spoiled my mood. That's a shame really because there are also very good posts with fantastic insights. Oh well... (might be too sensitive)
@cacazeel @ChelseaS (forgive me if I'm forgetting anyone) We can be very proud of our ship thanks to you...you did an amazing job!! Even though we might not win (we're unfortunately no match for "Heirs"), in my eyes we are the winner, our entry is definitely the best and the most enticing one in the competition. Moreover we fare quite well for a couple that is not supposed to be the OTP...don't you think so? he he
OMG, I'm totally in love with the Northcape photoshoot, thanks for sharing :) They are so playful together, proving they get along quite well :x Sizzling chemistry indeed. 
This one is my favorite (I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it)
1800374_709540505743266_33958384_n.jpg

SN : "Pyehaaa, I said to keep three paces from me..."TH : "Nyang-ya, forgive me, I didn't mean itt *choking* I promise I won't touch your hand againnnn*choking* at least till the next time.........."
TaNyang hwaiting!!

Guest Mich HenseyG

@ChelseaS @casazeel @cunn thank you for the good job our TanYang fan art is the best among the rest. I'm a Ji Chang Wook diehard.i started to like him in Five Fingers,and inlove with him in Empress Ki.

@Mich HenseyG , welcome..thanks to everyone who have voted for Imperial couple. It is not just three of us, we have @AppleP, @chocobana, @sarsu , @cherkell and @soojun. They help in giving an idea and correcting some mistakes. We work as a team.   :)