[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

when TH hugged her, i was begging in my mind "SN plz hug him back, plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" but...... =(( oh well, i think the writers are going to keep hurting us more. and why do i have this feeling they'll really kill TH in the end. :(( I'll be devastated if they follow the ending in the novel. =(( :((  

JacquelinQ said: Love this couple so much^^ Ta-Nyang ~~girls ,do you think or feel that jcw have hiden feeling to hjw for real ?i means perhaps like or love her..because if i am a man i will fall with her also...nw i ady love and adore her so muchiii...who dont love this amazing yeoja rite ?kyaaa~~~~

ChelseaS said: Hi @JacquelinQ
Welcome to the thread! :)

There is a content by Soompi (for more details click this). Our thread will be participating. Tomorrow they will post Round 1. Since we're a team, we will all brainstorm about the content (posters, videos, gifs, etc) we want to submit and then one person from our team will submit it to the Contest thread. I will include you in the PM thread once we get the Round 1 mechanics.
>:D< >:D<

TaNyang thread fighting!

Do you guys think SN has already fallen in love with TH or does she only care about him but not love yet? Actually I started shipping this pairing thinking that SN would never love TH back but after episode 19 I was quite sure I was wrong. I just hope that one day she'll love him as much as he loves her. I think Ta Hwan must be the character that I've felt the most pity for in my entire drama viewing experience. Seriously. He really is so pitiful and has to live the rest of his life with doubts of whether Seung Nyang loves him more or Wang Yoo. :( Whenever I think of the real history I feel even worse because I find that things were taken away from him when they made this drama. Such as making SN love someone else when in real history WY never existed in their relationship. I hope he gets to defeat El Temur with his own abilities and shine. It seems more likely that SN is the one who'll be the heroine of the day and TH will only help out. Even though this drama is about Empress Ki but please at least let TH shine once in a while and not always make it seem like SN who does all the work. ^^

cacazeel said: when TH hugged her, i was begging in my mind "SN plz hug him back, plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" but...... =(( oh well, i think the writers are going to keep hurting us more. and why do i have this feeling they'll really kill TH in the end. :(( I'll be devastated if they follow the ending in the novel. =(( :((  

Guest zarazor

Don't worry guys too much. I believe that the writers are favoring tanyang couple and they must have their reasons for everything. We just have to be patient and wait, there are still 21 episodes to come and as for SN's feelings for TH, there definitely is... I think she's always cared for him, but now she's finally starting to fall in love with him, slowly. I think SN is a character who hides her heart and true feelings very much but that is to protect herself. She claims that she's just using TH to him but that is not really the case. It's just a matter of time that SN will realize her feelings for TH are love and good things come to those who wait so don't worry ! :)

Even though I love WY, i've come to accept myself that SN's story with TH is more captivating than the one with her and WY. I think that he's her first love and will always be dear to her but she is destined to be with TH.

@cacazeel - Our poor Emperor T_T He was still insecure when SN was about to crowned Empress at the opening scene of the drama so we know it won't go away till then. But it's just heartbreaking. Now that WY is back, I lost some confidence in the ship and that must be the way TH feels (loss of confidence)  :-< 

Guest charming88

OH WOW! There's a SN-TH thread now! I'm on TEAM SN but i appreciate both SN-TH and SN-WY ships. Any person that watches Empress Ki can't deny the fact that SN-TH has sooo much chemistry,they can melt your viewing screens. Ha Ji Won does indeed bring out the best of all of her male co-stars (Look at the love JCW is receiving) Ha Ji Won is such an amazing actress. 

Guest charming88

@chibiaya10  chibiaya10 said: Do you guys think SN has already fallen in love with TH or does she only care about him but not love yet? Actually I started shipping this pairing thinking that SN would never love TH back but after episode 19 I was quite sure I was wrong. I just hope that one day she'll love him as much as he loves her. I think Ta Hwan must be the character that I've felt the most pity for in my entire drama viewing experience. Seriously. He really is so pitiful and has to live the rest of his life with doubts of whether Seung Nyang loves him more or Wang Yoo. :( Whenever I think of the real history I feel even worse because I find that things were taken away from him when they made this drama. Such as making SN love someone else when in real history WY never existed in their relationship. I hope he gets to defeat El Temur with his own abilities and shine. It seems more likely that SN is the one who'll be the heroine of the day and TH will only help out. Even though this drama is about Empress Ki but please at least let TH shine once in a while and not always make it seem like SN who does all the work. ^^