[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@sakura29angel
there is only one guy from Haewadal in Healer and thats the guy in the pix above
the other guy Oh Jong Suk is JCW's friend from his musical performances. So he pulled in two person close to him.
Actually just recently I realise that Junsu of JYJ is also in FC men, the football team that JCW is part of. And junsu's twin is Paeha's personal bodyguard in Ek, and junsu sang one of the ost. I like to think jcw pull these people too.
he is good to his friends. =D>

Extract from the IV in JCW' thread"On working with PMY...
PMY has rly good acting skills. I met her for the first time in this project, and we talked
about the drama together a lot. And we have the chemistry in the filming of our loveline. When I was watching our scene tgt on the tv, the scene is really beautiful. So my mood is really good and felt happy in the process of acting together."
All for work, ryt ?! :)

@moon-moon‌

i forgot to reply you, the jingroup guy was probably ask to take down the photo. actually he shouldn't hv put up, it looks like she is endorsing his group.

also just to share, during Healer filming, the cast took photos with the residents at the building where they filmed, but requested them not to upload onto sns platforms.

so i think thats why we dont get to see so many personal photos of kstars.

Whooaaaa, thank you for your hard working @Kanyaa... lof to see it!!

And glad to see we still have new shipper here, looks like TaNyang still have own charisma that can't be denial, welcoming on the board all chinguus  >:D<

Anyway, like Capt said, why don't we answer the question, why we ship the couple and so on, the questions like Kanya post on V days. Since there are some new shipper here.

And let me be the first, since on V days, I haven't answer it.

The questions are:
1. How do you start watching Empress Ki? Friend's suggestion, unnie/JCW fan, interest in story?
2. When do you fall in love with TaNyang?
3. Pick 3 of your favorite scenes and why
4. If you can change the ending, how you will change it?

My anwers:
1. I'm fan of Unnie from the first. I know EK on her IG, plus I like saeguk drama, so there are more reasons why I want to watch it. That time I start to follow puppy also ( I know she follow him and I'm curious about him), even I don't know how he act on EK. He has look good, so I don't mind at all following him hahahaha...

2. First, honestly I ship WaNyang, but when TH show up, I fall in love with them. There's something different when SN with TH. I like seeing her laugh or when she become so troll to TH. That time, I know something will happen betwee them, even at that time SN will choose WN than TH.

3. My fav scene: a) horse riding! and the time SN choose TH when WY ask her who will she choose since one horse is missing. B) Hunting scene. The statement, "I want you!" that comes out from TH really touching, and the horse riding throw back at that scene. c) Their kissing! Petal kiss and the second one. I over and over played that scene hahahahaha...:))

4. I won't change the ending. But maybe I will add more stories or next season of EK. They meet again in the future, like the Northcape did. Different background and stories, but same people. All casts of EK will show up in modern drama, and the stories will never end!! :)) :))

Ok, that's my answer. Maybe, @moon-moon, @chaifer13 or another shipper can continue...

And this is my gift....

image_zps4d4746dd.jpg

Time by the time, I see puppy and mamanim become more and more looks like sibling. Their face have similiarity....

In my country if two people have same face, though they're a stranger, I mean didn't have any connectivity in family, they have special destiny. Meaning, a soulmate hahahahaha....

• Like 1

B-u-z-z-B-e-e said: Time by the time, I see puppy and mamanim become more and more looks like sibling. Their face have similiarity.... In my country if two people have same face, though they're a stranger, I mean didn't have any connectivity in family, they have special destiny. Meaning, a soulmate hahahahaha....

@kanyaprasetyo‌

its ok, i gave u the text as soon as i could too.

in chinese the similar look is called husband n wife look and is supposedly very good for the relationship.

i hv a couple friend who look so much alike, people think they are brother n sister, much to their irritation. haha.

jcw is so handsome and cute in his latest instagram. now i want to go Kyaaaaa---my feels....

\:D/

Yeah... people said soulmates do look alike... I already prove myself from my (unofficial) research on newlyweds couple :)) :))

From JCW's IG we know today is the last day interviewing.. hmmm.. that means tomorrow he will be free right? I wonder where will he go when Seollal (Lunar New year)? Celebrate it with his mother only will feel too empty.. he needs to celebrate with someone from big family :> :>

• Like 1

Thanks qwenli for answering me !
@B-u-z-z-B-e-e: I follow you :)
Hwummm

1. How do you start watching Empress Ki? Friend's suggestion, unnie/JCW fan, interest in story?

Actually, at first I watched Empress Ki because I wanted to see HJW and JJM. But TaHwan appeared, I were really curious about him. At that time, the Ta-nyang scenes’re quite funny, the more I watched them the more I loved them.

2. When do you fall in love with TaNyang?

I really don’t know when I fall in love with TaNyang, maybe right the first time they met each other :D

3. Pick 3 of your favorite scenes and why

Ofc I love all of Ta-Nyang scenes, although sometime they made me happy and sometime they also made me feel sad n disappointed.

The most fav scent is horse-riding scene, it’s so beautiful plus background music ...wow, an unforgettable scene for me.

The second is face-washing scene, Ta-hwan face’s really funny and adorable. I still laugh whenever I recall it as yet.

And the last one is the confession-scene (ending scene) between TH n SN … so touched and it’s the only one made me cry in the drama.

4. If you can change the ending, how you will change it?

Though the ending makes me feel something missing but I still don’t wanna change it.

Totally, I like the love story of Ta-Nyang, a loveline with many kinds of emotion: fun n sadness, happiness n sorrow, passion n revenge …

@qwenli huh? Theres only one actor from Hwaedal? lol im lost.. i thought the guy who played as the young Healer is also from Hwaedal. and i think i saw him during the New Zealand Ambassador event with the kim guy and choi dungu.

btw ok i now believe that choi donggu is younger than wookie, saw his ig and fb. lol and theres a pic of him (graduation pic) dated last feb 13 2015. ,

I made some gifs from HJW's fm in SP
and notice that the way she hold Puppy's pix
SP_gif_2_zpsnjpowf9c.gif  SP_gif_3_zpsofrncubp.gif

...is different from the way she hold HB's pix
SP_gif_4_zps3mjftqsm.gif

easy to control your words but hard to control your body language, ryt ? ;;)
I wonder if they're a couple or not but at least now I know they're close friend of each other  

• Like 1