[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

hmm im curious why unnie use that old pic from secret book...its out so long :-?

And my interpretation from unnie update

First one with eyes symbol caption : chang wook chan isn't yr eyes swollen? Should wear glasses to cover it

Second showing her face but focusing her eyes exactly plus naughty smile: see my eyes so beautiful :P

take tsk JiJi teasing on IG again :D:D

class="post-title entry-title" Reserved Love: Episode 4 Posted on 12:53 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ep4-1.jpgPeople come and go at the coffee shop, but time stands still for Young Won. She.. doesn’t know how to answer. Mu Young asks her again if she wants to come with him to Jeju. Young Won tries to give her reason on why they...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com.tr/2015/02/reserved-love-episode-4.html

I was browsing thru the post-Healer interview pics of JCW on Naver when I saw this article with this picture.

20150223_1424653967_79962200_1.jpg

Source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=177879
Can't even make sense of what was written but wow, a year after that scene, it's still making headlines! 

@kanyaprasetyo 
there is a video of JCW in thailand on this Baidu page. Can you see if you can transfer the video over?I thought the guy in black tshirt next to him look like Joo Ji Hoon. I am 90% sure its Joo Ji Hoon.
EDIT:
And new interview photos here cherkell also say its joo ji hoon.so its cnfirm

Who has tried play Akinator game here? I played the game this morning...among my favourites included Ji Chang Wook that genie couldn't guess Ha Ji Won.   :(  
The genie couldn't guess it right maybe because...

Akinator1_zps29o4qyyt.png
Of course my answer is 'YES' for this question...obviously she in love with someone. Genie is clever but he doesn't know about this one  

I got various answers like Kim Tae Hee, Kim Sarang, Han Ji Min, Song Hye Kyo etc..but one of the answer make me  ~X(   then  =)) =)) 

Akinator2_zpsvtsna1nq.png

Akinator3_zpsvliiixdd.png
After more than 10 times finally he guess it right
whileAkinator4_zpsnfw0lood.png
He guess Ji Chang Wook after one attempt...

Sorry, I just laughed at the headline. Puppy just being puppy, too honest!
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes

Actor Ji Chang Wook has shared his concerns about filming the many intimate and affectionate scenes in “Healer.”

In a recent interview with news outlet OSEN, Ji Chang Wook talks about the many romantic scenes he filmed for “Healer,” which called for lots of skinship and kisses. He makes the interviewer laugh by saying, “When I looked at the scripts and saw that a kiss was written in, I would sigh and think ‘Again?’”

He goes on to share more behind-the-scenes stories about acting out romantic scenes. “[‘Healer’] had the most affectionate scenes out of all the dramas I’ve done so far, to the point that I would say to [Park Min Young] noona, ‘We have to hug again’ and ‘We’re doing it again.’ She also said that it was the most affectionate scenes she’s had.”

Continue reading here

Cr: Soompi

@cunn, I just tried that Akinator game, and guess what? The Genie guessed right for the FIRST time that my character is Ha Ji Won, but he fails to predict JCW. Haha... =))
@ChelSeaS, I agree with JCW that Healer has too many affectionate scenes for 20 eps. JCW was exhausted to practice those scenes with noona PMY.  The reason he was not so excited about the kissing scenes in Healer because probably he already dated somebody else.  :))
If HJW and JCW travel together, I think they will go to Alaska or some remote country where people couldn't recognize them. If they go to Thailand or to some country in Asia together, it would be easy to get caught by fans.  :>

Omo .. Poor piggy... If i m an actor i will be happy for those kissing or hugging scenes :P:P why he mentioned "again"?? Tsk tsk tsk he made it sound like those intimate scenes like a torture scenes for him =)) =)) =))

How come he never mention that the crazy ek scriptwriters creating too much hugging scenes in ek too???

Hmm unnie must be voted as the best pillow for comfort tats why no complains filed :-\" :-\"

Btw piggy doesnt need to elaborate so much about all his intimate scenes or how he need to act out n getting permission with his co star so that he wont be labelled as pervy piggy....

He needs to get permission n draw a line with his co-star because he's dating someone else :> :>

Maybe with EK writers, JCW not saying "again?" "too many intimate scenes" "we're not bf/gf"
but.. "writernim, just hug?" "hug again? why no kiss?" =)) =))

@nploan‌

Tsk tsk tsk chinggus previously said the writer is someone who allergic with romance and wil focus more to action genre ..and also fond of tragedy ending .. But tis healer is totally different /:) /:)

Piggy must being conned by the writer =)) =)) juz like how jang dong gun bein conned to join the "gentlemen dignitiy "when the scriptwriter promised to him not much kissing scenes so tat his wife wont get jealous :-B

I guess piggy wont take any nude /19+rated movie in future :P

@nploan The genie such a troll, he made me tried over and over again...I tried for second times with HJW and JCW as my characters, the same thing happen again.  :((
@ChelseaS someone whining over intimate scenes,maybe it really hard for him if he doesn't has romantic feeling..I remember when HJW complained too many kiss scenes in Secret Garden. 

Btw why tat cave scenes appear in the naver article :-/ :-/ recycle material :-/

Omo... Kmedia please dont recycle the old ek articles when some of piggy new fans may not like it too much :-\" :-\"

perhaps the media get confuse :-/

:-/ like why tis piggy complaining abt those intimate scenes in healer when the nose bleeding hot x rated cave scenes ek he didnt mentioned a thing :-/ :-/

Maybe he was sleeping in that cave scenes (since his role was supposed to be unconscious) :P:P

Or yea ... It seem he added his own touching hand scenes in one of the ek scenes (thanx to the unreleased bts which in the real scene no such hand touching ...)

i think unnie should be alerted ... It seem piggy indeed took advantage on her unnecessary...( also the unforgettable tongue kissing too ) :-\" :-\"

The handholding in Ek definetly not in the scripts, no historical writer will write so many handholding scenes. At any possible chance, paeha will hold mamanim's hands in the show and in bts. heehee.
also one of the kiss scene, is mamanim kissing him while feeding him medicine by mouth, so definetly no complains. haha
\:D/
@nploanthink the two of them dont have to travel out, they can go from one end of Han river to another in different cars, since both of them have their own cars + company vehicles. haha. -----------------------Looks like puppy really like white, white car, white phone, white t-shirt. Someone upload a pix that he wore that white Tee before, am on my phone, so I will bring here later. Also he look like little red riding hood with that red cap in Bangkok. 
:))

drbigapple said: @nploan‌ Tsk tsk tsk chinggus previously said the writer is someone who allergic with romance and wil focus more to action genre ..and also fond of tragedy ending .. But tis healer is totally different /:) /:) Piggy must being conned by the writer =)) =)) juz like how jang dong gun bein conned to join the "gentlemen dignitiy "when the scriptwriter promised to him not much kissing scenes so tat his wife wont get jealous :-B I guess piggy wont take any nude /19+rated movie in future :P

actually come to think of it, although EK have not many bed scenes, but the intimate scenes are really R or X rated in some sense, however you call it. 
the initial beach riding scene have both of them all wet.then in the cave scene, both are almost topless.after that, for the petal kiss, both are wet again and jcw is topless
And these are all before ep 20. *gasp*  ;))