[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Cruel Romance 錦繡緣•華麗冒險 - Chapter 6 (5) translated!

sugarplum892

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the ZZ from ep 17 to ZZ from ep 1, seems like 2 different people.

ZZ in episode 1 was like a hungry tiger on the prowl....he waz very stern but hez mellowed down by ep 17 due to his love for JX....now hez like a well fed cat but i don think it will last as JX seems to hit the top of the chart in dumb factor....shez gonna screw it up and lo & behold we'll hav the return of the jerk i think.....

Oh noo... What a horrible prediction of what's gonna come D:

Its not a prediction Seoshi love.....all those trailers show Rx shooting ZZ....even if it was jus a misunderstanding ,how cud she b so cruel as to shoot him?.... hez literally willing to die to save her.....i do hope i was wrong about the trailers but its unlikely.....so lotsa angst ahead but wishing everything goes well & they straighten out all the misunderstandings 4 a happy ending

Guest spicystrawberry

Its not a prediction Seoshi love.....all those trailers show Rx shooting ZZ....even if it was jus a misunderstanding ,how cud she b so cruel as to shoot him?.... hez literally willing to die to save her.....i do hope i was wrong about the trailers but its unlikely.....so lotsa angst ahead but wishing everything goes well & they straighten out all the misunderstandings 4 a happy ending

I know right? Just becuz the guy said "It's ZZ" then she believe and left him then come back to revenge. >o< all the time they spent together...her trust towards him...that little. Hoping for good ending please

Yes that's the account you need. Either look on their channel or when you search for 锦绣缘华丽冒险+episode on Youtube and you find a video of theirs that contains no nr. of views yet or a 'Live' notification instead, that one is probably the one you need for live streaming. Just check when the drama is supposed to be on air in China.

Seoshi love -

I'm still trying to connect all the angsty scenes from the trailers but it's pretty obvious yeah. I saw JX pointing a gun at ZZ twice, including that one time that she pulled the trigger and ZZ collapsed in front of her. I agree with you that she's gonna screw up big time but I thought you were referring to another stupid mistake of JX that will turn ZZ into a jerk again. One of the leads did mention that later on JX will think that ZZ has fallen for someone else and after clearing this misunderstanding they were together for two days before things went downhill again >.<

Omg....i havn't heard that b4....oh no RJX jealous is something i don wanna c, tho many viewers r rooting 4 ZZ to make JX jealous, my reasoning is very simple .....if u think RJX is stupid now imagine the heights of stupidity she csn attain in jealousy & the poor guy getting hurt will b ZZ . I jus hope they don go 'The Lady & the Liar' roue of making the lead a petty guy who sleeps with other women to get the girl jealous....can't stand the whoz the bigger jerk now? game.....& someone said they hope'd that all that countryside scenes r after the midunderstandings at the end....same with me here but i don wan't it 2 b the ending scenes of the drama coz i don wan't ZZ to bcome a pauper at the end of the series....lol...call me materialistic but i wan't him to b the reigning king/ prince of shanghai who gets his girl at the end .....hehe...lotsoff wishfull thinking rite....hmm a girl can hope....

I agree that JX is going to be pretty stupid later on to believe whatever the bad guys said. However, I think it's good that she didn't fall in love with ZZ right away. I don't think he would appreciate her had she fell for him right away & take up the role of his kept woman. She's warming up to him. She's a gentle woman - being rough with her does not help. It will scared her instead. The silver lining in all this is that she has no real interest in any guy at the moment, even YD. Even though there were times, she showed a little interest in him, but she never jumped over the moon to get close to him or to see him. She also doesn't idolizes him like in the book either. Basically, her heart is not involved yet. Just a VERY minor crush.

I am waiting for their first real kiss. ZZ would probably jump over the moon if JX ever kissed him.

@Seoshi.love. Thank you so much for sharing with me!!!

Okay, I love our OTP but I'm so tired of all the misunderstanding. JX has so many love interests. Hahaha.

For your convenience, here's the one for episode 19. http://youtu.be/fDi8vOcC2Qo

Thanks @Seoshi.love. You are a sweetheart!!!

Those that calls Jx an idiot... Well, in the book, ZZ did indeed thinks she's an idiot (not literally) for always think of others before herself, always trust others and accept them for who they are. She doesn't judge the book by its cover and that's why he loves her. She might be an idiot but she's his idiot. Lol.

I wish there's a fast forward button while watching live so I could skip all the misunderstanding. Sighhhh.

She's getting warmer to him. She no longer struggles when there are skinships between them. How hot is ZZ when he just walked over the crowd & picked her up?

I see Qi Ji as a second lead. His character is so interesting but twisted. I hope he & Joe can pair in a different drama.

Archived