[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Cruel Romance 錦繡緣•華麗冒險 - Chapter 6 (5) translated!

sugarplum892

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

锦绣缘 ~ Cruel Romance ~ Chapter 5 (5)Translated by tumbleintofantasy

Chang San harbour’s warehouse.

The moment Zuo Zhen got off the car, Gao Zhong who was standing guard there quickly walked up to him, “Er Ye, you’re here.”

“When did this happen?” Zuo Zhen asked in a low voice.

“In the time needed to finish two pots of tea, ” Gao Zhong bent respectfully and explained, “Then Brother Hui was taking Ah Dao, Huang Bi those few brothers, counting stock and when they walked over here, they were ambushed.”

Zuo Zhen’s face did not reveal a single trace of emotion, but a vein protruded from his forehead. “Well said, ambushed even on our own ground, these guards you’ve raised, they must have all gone blind!”

Gao Zhong was shocked, “I teach them a good lesson when I go back.”

Zuo Zhen revealed a cold smile, “No need for that, if Ah Hui really loses his life, all those who have failed at their duties today, need not think of living.” Although others couldn’t tell but that was him trying his best to control his emotions, deep inside wasn’t he like a pot of porridge? Shao Hui was someone who had been through thick and thin with him, he was more than an arm to him, and now his whereabouts were unknown whether alive or dead, in his heart Zuo Zhen was completely panicking!

“Immediately send people out to look for him!” Zuo Zhen coldly ordered, “If Ah Hui were not injured, we would not have lost contact, but if he is injured, he couldn’t have gone far. Check all the nearby main and small streets, warehouses, shops and houses, search thoroughly!” He wasn’t sure how many men the enemy had, if Shao Hui landed in their hands, he would suffer a fate worse than death.

Gao Zhong hurriedly arranged the brothers under him to spread out and search, Zuo Zhen knelt down, there were blood stains on the ground, a shocking sight of pools and pools of blood, the traces of a recent violent fight. Why was Shao Hui the target of the enemy? Also, the enemy had set up this trap long ago, how could they so accurately get hold of his whereabouts?

Recently Shao Hui had been busy investigating the leak of information regarding their smuggling activities, if this is was not coincidence, tonight’s incident must be connected to this, perhaps the other person wanted to stop his investigation, perhaps Shao Hui had already discovered something, perhaps they were doing this to destroy the evidence. There was definitely a spy in the gang, this was completely without doubt.

But, Ying Dong was attacked in the meantime? Even if the rival was out for revenge, they should retaliate against Qing Gang, why would they attack Ying Dong? Could it be that there was bad blood between Ying Dong and them, and before they raised their guard, to make the first move?

“Light the lamps!” Zuo Zhen observed the mess, “Search and see if the other party have left any traces behind.” In the confusion of battle, sometimes items left behind, could become the key to finding clues.

The lights were bright, Zuo Zhen’s sharp eyes, paused over a chopped off pinky finger wearing a gold ring in the purplish red blood stains. Zuo Zhen reached out and picked it up, carefully pondering, the incision had messy fine sawed shapes…that was Shao Hui’s handy knife! That gold ring had “Wealth” on the surface, after wiping off the blood, there were the small words “Mao Ji” engraved on the inside. It was a ring produced by Mao Ji Goldsmith.

A cheetah’s bloodthirsty gaze flashed across Zuo Zhen’s eyes. He waved his hands and his alert follower Ah San hurriedly came over, “Er Ye?”

Zuo Zhen gave out a few orders in a low voice, then stood up and announced, “Gao Zhong, get a few people to send Ah San back.” He specifically reminded again, “Remember, Ah San, this matter needs to be handled personally by Shi Hao, the minute we found out who’s the traitor, he will be executed on the spot!”

“Yes, Er Ye!” Xiao San replied loudly.

Zuo Zhen watched till he got on the car before turning to Gao Zhong and said, “I’ll make a visit to Ying Shao’s place, watch this place closely, if anything happens, immediately report to me.”

Gao Zhong replied “Yes yes yes!” wiped away the perspiration on his forehead watched as Zuo Zhen’s car got further and further away behind before turning back and angrily scolded, “To be so stupid to stay here and wait for death, if we can’t find Brother Hui, everyone on duty tonight will be in deep trouble!” But seriously what happened, it was guarded so carefully, how could this mess happen? Er Ye had already threatened that if there were any more mistakes, his own head would have to find another resting place.

On Zuo Zhen’s car, the chauffeur asked, “Er Ye, where is Ying Shao now?”

Zuo Zhen on the other hand replied, “At the junction in front, follow Ah San’s car, follow from afar, not too closely.” The chauffeur was surprised, what was Er Ye planning now? Didn’t he just say that he was going to Ying Shao’s place?

hello everyone! i just recently started the drama on Maplestage! For those who don't have subs yet, here is a review/first impression of the drama in case you were wondering what it was about and an opinion about it's quality. Enjoy! 
https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/cruel-romance-%E9%94%A6%E7%BB%A3%E7%BC%98%C2%B7%E5%8D%8E%E4%B8%BD%E5%86%92%E9%99%A9/

Nah, don't think the kiss between Jin Xiu and Ying Shao will happen with Zuo Zhen glaring at them :P Not sure about the broadcast schedule but I assume two episodes every day from Monday to Thursday and one episodes per day from Friday to Sunday.

When will ep 7 be up???? Can't wait any more  #-o ...and it would be really nice to know what she was saying at the end of the preview...i shouldn't of start watching...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hahaha...Zuo Zhen is the best...kiss my woman?!?!...in your dream only!!! ;))
But it seems he will kiss her >:P

Is it just me or are the previews always shown too early? Like, the scenes in the preview only happen a few episodes later.

Anyway, I've completed Sunday's episodes. Two episodes, yay! :D Gosh, I feel like a teenage girl for being crazily in love with Zuo Zhen but he's so drool-worthy <3 But Ying shao is a sweetheart too, it's just that he is totally ruined by Ming Zhu (girl, make up your mind, ughhhh) and in the preview we're left hanging again

The triangle is finally here! Ying shao finds out that Zuo Zhen likes Jin Xiu. At night Jin Xiu and Ying shao are on the rooftop. Ying shao leans in for a kiss and Jin Xiu closes her eyes. Before their lips touch... End of preview.

Again, not really sure when this part will air.

I think they show 2 ep ahead...coz scene in today ep when she was beaten was showen as previews in ep before last...so the unwanted kiss supose to be in ep 10...we'll see...damn subs, i want to know what she said to that lady when zz was listening and smiled afterword...
After soooo nice and protective hug she still thinks of another....come on girl...i'll take him if you don't want to ;)

She told her friend/colleague from Shi Zi Lin hotel that she wants work her way up by herself and one day be able to help out Zuo Zhen too in case he gets into trouble. Something along those lines, can't really remember. Anyway... Foreshadowing much?

Seoshi.love. said: She told her friend/colleague from Shi Zi Lin hotel that she wants work her way up by herself and one day be able to help out Zuo Zhen too in case he gets into trouble. Something along those lines, can't really remember. Anyway... Foreshadowing much?

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 3rem; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0.2em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"锦绣缘 ~ Cruel Romance ~ Chapter 5 (6)

But, he had driven Zuo Zhen around for so many years, he also understood that some questions shouldn’t be asked, and there were reasons for what Er Ye was doing. Back then was Zuo Zhen was still new, he had a nickname “Silver Fox”, more scheming and resourceful than most. But now he was no longer directly involved in fights and killings, his status was different, everyone would now respectfully greet him “Er Ye”.

There was a “Ga!” sound, the sound of the car breaking abruptly, breaking the silence of the night. A black car intercepted them and out jumped five to six men, their faces well covered with hats and scarves, without saying much they started shooting. After the gun shot and glass shattering sounds, within the blocked car they tried to retaliate but it was obvious they were no match for the enemy, screams rang out and blood was everywhere!

Frantic gun shots rang out, amidst the attackers a small figure approached the car. There were four of them inside, besides Ah San and another Qing Gang member sitting in the back seat and just sustained injuries, another two were already dead.

“Get down!”, that small figure pointed the gun a Ah San. The other surviving Qing Gang brother who was at the verge of death tried to move but was heartlessly shot in the head.

“You… what do you want to do?” Ah San’s shouldered was injured by the gun, in pain and scared, his voice trembling.

“What message did Zuo Zhen ask you to pass on to Shi Hao? Hurry speak!” Someone stepped forward, pointed the gun at Ah San’s forehead, “If you miss out on even one word, don’t think of living beyond tonight!” Ah San’s face turned green, “Er Ye… Er Ye only asked me to get on the car and crouch down in the backseat, to not move even if anything happens.”

“Nonsense!” that person panicked, ” Didn’t he ask you to look for Shi Hao to handle the issue with the traitor, you’re still not going to tell the truth….”

From behind, frantic shots rang out, interrupting his words. In shock, he turned around to see half his accomplices down, the remaining two were frightened out of their wits, shooting wildly with their guns,”Who is that, come out!”

In the dark night, even a shadow could not be seen. Only two sharp reflections from the blade of knives from the left side of the wall glinted like shooting stars, before they had time to blink, much less cry out, the last two collapsed, short knives embedded in their foreheads!

Pointing his gun at Ah San’s head, he started trembling. A floor of dead people, the only ones alive were him and shocked Ah San.

“Who’s that?” he yelled out, his voice was sore, “What kind of hero hides in a rat’s hole!” While he kept shooting towards the wall, “Get out!” but, all he saw was a blur, before he could focus, a mist of blood sprayed out. He could not believe his eyes looking at his right hand that just still holding on to the gun, that hand was pierced through with a three-inch knife! A black gun, slowly pointed at his eyes.

The numbing pain on his hand, while he was sweating buckets of cold sweat, he saw a calm, at ease, chillingly handsome face.

“Er Ye?!” He hopelessly muttered, even the last bit of strength flowed out of him like his blood. At that moment he was looking as his most hated, the one he did not want to see the most, Zuo Zhen.

Zuo Zhen reached out his hand, untying his scarf like an old friend, “You’re sweating all over, why do you have a scarf on? Afraid I’d see your face?”

Under the scarf, it was greyish face, bearded, front teeth protruding slightly, eyes full of fear and despair. “He Run Sheng.” Zuo Zhen narrowed his eyes, “Good, so it is you.”

“Er Ye, I didn’t mean to…I, I was forced!” He Run Sheng swallowed a mouthful of saliva, quivering as he explained.

“Then, speak, who forced you?” Zuo Zhen spoke coldly, a word at a time asking, “Who forced you, betrayed Qing Gang, betrayed Brother Hui, killing his own brothers?”

“I….I….” He Run Sheng was sweating buckets, “I can’t say!”

Zuo Zhen rubbed the gun against tightly closed eyes, he seemed to be able to sense the heat of the previous bullet. As for Zuo Zhen’s calm and collected voice, was banging against his sanity that was almost coming apart, “What is the reason for not speaking?”

“If I speak, I’ll die ever faster!” He Run Sheng decided to give it his all, “Unless Er Ye promises me a way out!”

Zuo Zhen smiled coldly. “You dare to talk to me in this manner, He Run Sheng, I’ve really underestimated you. If you assume that I’d let you off like this, you’re wrong.” He stared intensely at He Run Sheng, expressionless, “What do you have to talk terms with me? If I kill you, that would be showing mercy. You’ve been in Qing Gang for years, you should understand, that if I want you to talk, there are at least a hundred ways, every single one will cause you to regret why you weren’t killed instead.”

He Run Sheng trembled uncontrollably. He understood, of course he understand, how the Qing Gang treated traitors, and what methods Zuo Zhen had to make him speak. It was worse than death, the moment he landed into Zuo Zhen’s hands it was no longer up to him.

Zuo Zhen told him casually, “From this moment on, once you decide to speak, is the time I’ll let you die.”

“Crack, crack”, two sounds, a pained scream along with the sound of breaking bones rang out, He Run Sheng’s arms were forcibly broken! “Er Ye…” a pathetic and desperate sound rang out into the cold, dark night.

Huang Xiao Ming - Fatelyrics translation: tumbleintofantasy
像一阵风 划过我心间Like a gust of wind across my heart
抬头望望 你就在灯火阑珊Raised my head to look, you were in the fading lights
有一种情 最好是不再见There is a love that is best to not meet again
岁月辽阔 咫尺终究是在天涯The vastness of years so close to the horizon
剪不断 这无休的牵挂Impossible to break this unyielding longing
挥不下 那纠缠的誓言Unable to let go of that entangled promise
英雄情长 天真翻涌白马轻狂A hero loves long, waves of naivete, frivolous on his white horse
红颜如画 两心朝暮爱意不察Beauty like a painting, dawn till dust two hearts unaware of affection
泪断血雨天下Tears stop and blood rains upon the earth
不在乎半世繁华Uncaring towards half a lifetime of affluence
都逃不开命运挣扎Unable to escape the struggle of destiny
像一阵风 划过我心间Like a gust of wind across my heart
抬头望望 你就在灯火阑珊Raised my head to look, you were in the fading lights
有一种情 最好是不再见There is a love that is best to not meet again
岁月辽阔 咫尺终究是在天涯The vastness of years so close to the horizon
剪不断 这无休的牵挂Impossible to break this unyielding longing
挥不下 那纠缠的誓言Unable to let go of that entangled promise
英雄情长 天真翻涌白马轻狂A hero loves long, waves of naivete, frivolous on his white horse
红颜如画 两心朝暮爱意不察Beauty like a painting, dawn till dust two hearts unaware of affection
泪断血雨天下Tears stop and blood rains upon the earth
不在乎半世繁华Uncaring towards half a lifetime of affluence
都逃不开命运挣扎Unable to escape the struggle of destiny
世间自有传说There is a saying in this world
是你我锦绣(Jin Xiu)年华You are my beautiful years
时光不停流转Time keeps passing by
赴这华丽的冒险Towards this extravagant adventure
情缘翻转The reversals of love
共一生不计明天For this lifetime not concerned about tomorrow
留倒影在手心眉间Leaving a reflection in the mind and heart of the hand
编织这一段锦绣(Jin Xiu)缘To weave this beautiful fate

Archived