[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Cruel Romance 錦繡緣•華麗冒險 - Chapter 6 (5) translated!

sugarplum892

Here's what I understood using my imperfect Mandarin skills. The Japanese guy ordered Ming Zhu to send JX somewhere so he could have her captured and hidden for awhile while he goes to kill another girl (dressed up like JX) just to make his teacher believe he's completely serving the country and willing to sacrifice all for it. He later puffed something into JX's face to wake her up. As for his subordinate, he was killed because he 'betrayed' the Japanese guy by telling the teacher about him and JX.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the kiss be in the next episode? JX is pretty fast with her decision making. Once she realizes who she likes - no hesitation in going to him. It's too late for ZZ to withdraw because everyone already knows about JX. They will go after her even if he's not with her. I'm assuming the bed scene is probably not too far away.

Thank you so much Seoshi Love, ur such a sweetie ....u saved me hours of wondering wot hapenned....i kindoff felt he wudn't shoot her for real bcoz correct me if i'm wrong, the reason he hates chinese is coz they killed his wife & that old guy saved his life after his wife's death so hez grateful to him for helping him fight the chinese....so his purpose in life is to avenge his wife's death then how cud he kill RJX whom he believes to b the reincarnation of his wife.....did i get it rite ?

Anyways thanks again .

Here's what I understood using my imperfect Mandarin skills. The Japanese guy ordered Ming Zhu to send JX somewhere so he could have her captured and hidden for awhile while he goes to kill another girl (dressed up like JX) just to make his teacher believe he's completely serving the country and willing to sacrifice all for it. He later puffed something into JX's face to wake her up. As for his subordinate, he was killed because he 'betrayed' the Japanese guy by telling the teacher about him and JX.

Thank you for the clarification @Mangoberrie and @Seoshi.love. so good to know we have some mandarin experts to help us understand the plot more.  :D

BTW @Seoshi.love. I spotted you on the live YT link but I had trouble going on that chat so my msg didnt get thru. Just wanted to say thanx for the tips in finding the link. I hope I can find it again tonight. However again it will be on in the very early hours of the morning for me... (3am) and Im afraid I'd fall asleep waiting like I did last night lol! :)
I guess I just have to wait till tomor. :(

@Kasmic hahaha you did? I'm totally obsessed with this drama right now so I can't stop myself from voicing my thoughts everywhere I can :P

Btw, I saw something scary on Weibo

gifs of JX being in pain. Chinese netizens believe it's the miscarriage scene...

:(

I bet all of ZZ's noble thoughts of letting go of JX will be forgotten as soon as JX kiss him.

There are so many scenes in the trailers that I can't put together. There was one where ZZ chain JX to get her to listens to him. There are also a scene where JX looks like she was so heartbroken to the point that it looks like she doesn't recognizes anybody. I'm also assuming that ZZ will lose everything including his men due to the war with the Japanese.

@Kasmic hahaha you did? I'm totally obsessed with this drama right now so I can't stop myself from voicing my thoughts everywhere I can

:P

Btw, I saw something scary on Weibo

gifs of JX being in pain. Chinese netizens believe it's the miscarriage scene...

:(

Oh dear miscarriage cant be good. I guess they need it in the storyline to separate the OTP. Going to be heart wrenching to see. Can u post it up here??

I hope the editing of this drama improves. It seems  ike its all over the place - quite frustrating to watch. No wonder the eng subs eps are taking longer than usual to come out.

Oh dear miscarriage cant be good. I guess they need it in the storyline to separate the OTP. Going to be heart wrenching to see. Can u post it up here??

I hope the editing of this drama improves. It seems  ike its all over the place - quite frustrating to watch. No wonder the eng subs eps are taking longer than usual to come out.

Oh my bad, no gifs but just screencaps.

76ad6155jw1eq5mknr113j20hs0vk75b.jpg

76ad6155jw1eq5mkow73cj20hs0vk0tq.jpg

Thank you so much Seoshi Love, ur such a sweetie ....u saved me hours of wondering wot hapenned....i kindoff felt he wudn't shoot her for real bcoz correct me if i'm wrong, the reason he hates chinese is coz they killed his wife

Anyways thanks again .

The plot is that he calls Ming Zhu and ask her to delay in JX as long as possible and also to send a gal to that address. That why Ming Zhu confront him as to how is she going to explain a missing maid. Then the Japanese guy told off Ming Zhu that she reports to him and not the other round.

As for him getting married, I did not think that they got married. The gal father was a powerful person and opposite them. While in the process of stopping them ( most probably from eloping), he got killed instead as she was protecting him. So he promised himself that he will become powerful so he has the ability of protecting her and not for revenge.

As for the reason of him killing his subordinate was he was not faithful to him but as a soldier he was the best. The reason of the subordinate telling his mentor as he is becoming more compassionate. Did you remember during the auction? When the Japanese insulted the Chinese and he went out to defend JX... that was the trigger.

As for why Xiang Ying Dong is chasing after JX is because his elder brother told him to let go of Ming Zhu coz she is his sister in law. So he decided to go after JX but he knows that JX is not totally her when she is with him. As he told her that she is still hiding a part of her from him while he is chasing after her.

As for ZZ, he knows that his mentor is behind all his recent killing and when his subordinate ask whether he wants to act upon it. He mentions let just wait and see as firstly he is against his mentor ( In Chinese, it is not right to go against the eldest) and also he does not have solid proof that all the recent killing that is linked back to his mentor.

@faythe oh darn! Hehe. Maybe we will get lucky and be able to watch the uncut one day.

@txrk thank you so much for the summary! Now I could understand the ep a lot better.

@Seoshi.love. Lol. That's really cute. Thanks for sharing dear.

So I've read somewhere that when Hxm got the script, he showed it to his finance who was interested in playing Jx as well, but Joe Chen already agreed to play the role Jx then. Could you see someone else plays this role? I like Joe a lot so maybe I'm biased but I only like her for this role. Hehe

I'm Joe bias as well. Angelababy does have the look but her acting kind of sus based on that one movie I saw of her. If she plays JX, HXM will most definitely likely have to act for both them. I personally love him & thinks he rocks in this role, but he alone can't make the drama a success. He made the right decision in sticking with Joe. Joe is solid in her acting & has known to have great chemistry with her leading men.

Ep 23 ( around 42 mins)

The first four minutes is the recap of ep22 where JX realize that love is when both of them can go through difficulties. That is when she realize that she likes ZZ.

JX bumps into XYD and she tells her that she likes ZZ since ages ago.

XR inner thoughts: Even JX has found out her feelings and brave herself to declare her love. Why can I deceive myself?

During the board meeting, MZ has been chased out from the board. It is due to the elder xiang doing. Ming Zhu confront him. He mentioned that since you mentioned previously you do not want to be a bird captured in a cage, I gave you the freedom and stopped people from following you. But if you have gone over the board, then I will take away this privilege. I do not know what is your dealing with the Japanese but enough is enough.

MZ goes to him and tells her that she wants freedom and is willing to give him all her savings. Then he tells her that she belongs to Japan. He is able to give her the glamor and is able to take away from her as well.

ZZ's mentor decided to give Long Shi east and west warehouse for him to manage but it seems like the mentor is plotting to kill him.

JX is captured by bad people and they escaped to the cave. However due to the explosion, they are trapped in the cave.

JX is suffering from a fever and she says that she wants to continue to move the stones even though she is feeling cold.

The subordinate says continue to search. If he is alive, I want to see a human. If he is dead then I want to see a corpse.

JX: I like you. No matter if we are alove or dead, I want to be with you. I really like you. However when I first time met you, I feel that you are very barbaric. When I realized what is your occupation, I am diislike you. I always thought that love is with XYD, it is romantic. When XDY comfess his love to me, I feel that we are so distance.He is not real but you are real. I like the person who buys 'po po bing' and who will cook for me.This is my first time declaring my love and I feel fortunate just to be with you. However happy times are always short and I am dying soon.Sorry that I realized my love too late. Sorry.

ZZ: JX..JX.

JX: Why you did not ignore me when I go and search you? It is that you dislike me?

ZZ: It is not that I do not want to meet you but I am in the midst of danger. I dare not to meet you.

JX: I am not afraid of danger.

ZZ: But I am. Everyday my life is full of danger.There are always people coming after my life. Anytime I could be dead. If there is a possibility that I could endanger your life, I will not want it. But still I am the one that cause harm to you.Sorry. Sorry.

JX: As long as I can be with you, I am not worried about death.

ZZ calling her name but she did not response.He slash her wrist so she is not thirsty.

ZZ: I will not let you die. Please endure and do not sleep.

ZZ: If you want to become my woman, you have to remember what I like and what i dislike. Then he start saying what he likes and dislike.  He wants her to be awake. JX replies that she will remember.

JX tells her to revenge her parents death. ZZ tells her that he will not do it so please do not give up.

Then the subordinate found them.

JX went to find ZZ but the subordinate says that they refuse to let her see him as he is not awake.

JX bumped into Zhou ( the guy who helps her to find job and house). He told her that ZZ finds a house and job. He also told her that he has helped her too many times without her helping. The last help was when ZZ rescued her out of the cave and until she is out of trouble then he collapsed. The doctor says his condition is worse than hers.

~~~~the end~~~

I haven't seen his finances movie, so I can't tell you anything. Haha. But I love Joe and has been her fan for the longest time.

You guys are not kidding. I cried a river because of Joe. Damn but she's good!!!!

Thanks txrk for recap. This helps a lot. So not only did we got that hot kiss but we got the bed scene as well.

Archived