[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Cruel Romance 錦繡緣•華麗冒險 - Chapter 6 (5) translated!

sugarplum892

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things between Zuo Zhen and Jin Xiu get really serious in one of the Tuesday episodes...*sigh* But before the tension arrives let's enjoy some one of their sweetest moments to date. I died after Jin Xiu let go and walked away as if nothing had happened, leaving him utterly confused XD
74658ba7gw1epzu2atsvlg208v050x6r.gif

74658ba7gw1epzu356yy0g20a005n1kz.gif
Cr.: 宁园按头小分队 Weibo

Sadly not sure when the eng subs will be up even Viki hasnt got it as yet. Perhaps when more eps are out but in the mean time you can watch it raw plus read up the recaps. 

This site seems good but I also like this one as it's sooo funny.

Just click on the links and you can click away to various eps that they have already been posted.
I'm sure there is more and will be more.
Credit to both blog sites of course (just so I won't be introuble or anything) 
:))  =))

Jin Xiu is kind of making my blood boil... I mean, treating Zuo Zhen's jade bracelet is like the worst, most cruel thing she could do to man who is hopelessly in love with her.

I agree. For some reason, I can't seem to like Jin Xiu's character. When she spoke to Zuo Zhen outside Mei Hua, Zuo Zhen was so serious, asking for her help, but she couldn't read him. Although she was suppose to come across as joking about someone with his status requesting her help, her statement and voice came across as mocking. 

I also struggle to understand Zuo Zhen's love for this type of Jin Xiu. Sure, she saved him. But she needs more qualities than simply being a saviour who keeps treading all over his heart. 

Well, love is blind. For someone who's spent years in a money and power-driven place like Shanghai, a girl like Jin Xiu does stand out a bit. He got attracted to her and after a few events he even fell for her.. hard, to the point where he doesn't even see her flaws anymore (tbh Jin Xiu could be a huge betch too). *sigh*

Guest spicystrawberry
I know I know right? Lil of annoying but I think this isn't our first time to watch drama without feel annoyed on lead actress being naive or extremely annoying b....x)) 

Guest IbSim

Jin Xiu is really getting on my nerve as well. She's so childish and ungrateful when she purposely broke his mom's bracelet. If she didn't want it she should just return it without throwing a temper tantrum. It breaks my heart to see ZZ picking up the pieces.

Guest spicystrawberry

Synopsis:
Rong Jinxiu (Chen Qiao’en) arrives in Shanghai in search of her half-sister, Yin Mingzhu (Lv Jiarong). Jinxiu’s family has fallen on hard times and is hoping for any sort of assistance from Mingzhu. However, Mingzhu, who is now the lover of a well-known businessman, still harbors hatred for the Rong family because they abandoned Mingzhu and her sickly mother many years before.

Mingzhu is willing to meet with Jinxiu once but does not offer any help. On her way out of Mingzhu’s luxurious house, Jinxiu literally bumps into Xiang Yingdong (Kimi Qiao), who has a crush on Mingzhu despite her being the woman of his older brother. With Yingdong is Zuo Zhen (Huang Xiaoming).

Unable to find food or lodging, Jinxiu wastes away on the streets of Shanghai and is discovered by Zuo Zhen and one of his followers, Shi Hao (Yang Le). They bring her to a high-end hotel owned by Yingdong. Thinking that she was rescued by Yingdong, Jinxiu develops a crush on him, which she confesses to Zuo Zhen.

It seem that some difference between novel and drama for the plot which I grateful :D Btw, does everyone know the show time? I know each day with two episodes but izzit daily? O_O 

Guest hihi_hehe

currently addicted to this drama~  actually they cut the scene when ZZ forced JX against the wall, kissed her and about to rip her clothes, that's why JX was crying and scared.  They cut off that scene so it makes JX to be annoying for breaking ZZ's bracelet 

7GppLMn.gif

JX is sure annoying lol it's your typical female lead, however I think it's also from ZZ's characters as well.  He is controlling, obsessive, cold and harsh with his words.  Sure he is kind and protective of her but only we know that, JX doesnt lmao

And one thing, JX doesnt know that bracelet is from ZZ's mother, ZZ gave it to one of his guys and that guy didnt say anything about it, so JX mistook it as just a causal gift from ZZ

in ep 14, JX finally found about that truth behind the bracelet, she fixed it and returned it to ZZ lol but she said something like ZZ is good to her, but right now she has many things to do (it should be about her revenge for her parents) she only sees him as a brother, ZZ gets mad and is scary with his words lol he says "i dont wanna be your bro, i want you to be my woman, no matter where you run to, i will find you, you are mine" lol something along that sentence lmao JX gets scared and runs away hahahah

JX and ZZ will ultimately end up together, JX even got pregnant though

It looks like the drama deviate from the novel which II'm very grateful for. I can't see JX & YD as a couple. They seem more like partners in crimes. In the novel I couldn't understand why JX fell for YD. Aside from "grateful", there weren't enough interactions between them. Here, I can see why she likes him. He's very nice to her. His personality & actions are quite simple. There is nothing complicated about him. It's easy to like him.

ZZ is different. Everything about him is complicated & way too intense for a country bumpkin like JX. I can see why it would take her longer to like him. But I really like that he's much more direct & aggressive in the drama than in the book. He's also much more persistent in the drama & I hope that trait continues through the end. There weren't enough build up for JX & ZZ in the novel.

I can also understand why ZZ likes JX. She is probably the firstime girl that is not intimidated by his cold exterior. She keeps coming back despite him warning her to stay away. I also blame his feelings for JX on his right hand-man. He was the one that put that thought into ZZ's head lol. If he hadn't, ZZ might take longer to like JX. Now he became a sweet stalker. If this is in the modern day, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if ZZ put a GPS on JX. You know what they say, nothing worth having is ever easy.

currently addicted to this drama~  actually they cut the scene when ZZ forced JX against the wall, kissed her and about to rip her clothes, that's why JX was crying and scared.  They cut off that scene so it makes JX to be annoying for breaking ZZ's bracelet 

7GppLMn.gif

JX is sure annoying lol it's your typical female lead, however I think it's also from ZZ's characters as well.  He is controlling, obsessive, cold and harsh with his words.  Sure he is kind and protective of her but only we know that, JX doesnt lmao

And one thing, JX doesnt know that bracelet is from ZZ's mother, ZZ gave it to one of his guys and that guy didnt say anything about it, so JX mistook it as just a causal gift from ZZ

in ep 14, JX finally found about that truth behind the bracelet, she fixed it and returned it to ZZ lol but she said something like ZZ is good to her, but right now she has many things to do (it should be about her revenge for her parents) she only sees him as a brother, ZZ gets mad and is scary with his words lol he says "i dont wanna be your bro, i want you to be my woman, no matter where you run to, i will find you, you are mine" lol something along that sentence lmao JX gets scared and runs away hahahah

Okay, agree. Maybe it's because I'm too blinded by HXM's hotness as ZZ and kind of deliberately refused to talk about his flaws, but you're right he needs to change his controlling, bossy and cold attitude. Sometimes it's sexy but sometimes it can be too much as well. I'm drooling over him in thr drama but I'm sure I'd be annoyed as hell if this happened to me irl.

By the way, the more I read you guys' thoughts, the more I'm reminded of Fifty Shades -_- it must be the control freak part.

Guest spicystrawberry

I know, I think that's before JX shoot right in front ZZ in one of the trailer/BTS. I saw one of the BTS - it seem like someone told JX the person she wanted to revenge on is ZZ. With all these BTS/Trailer @@ I really doubt of good ending T_T

Guest hihi_hehe

it should be a happy ending, I dont think they will lead to a sad ending though lol maybe ZZ fakes his death and then live happily with JX in countryside 

I blame all of ZZ's heartache on his men. His interest stemmed from their misconceptions that JX likes ZZ.

Awww hahaha but they DO voice out the audience's opinion when one of our leads, and I mean especially JX, is once again unaware of the truth :P

Archived