[Drama 2014] Mother's Garden 엄마의 정원

wheeresstephanie

Episode 122

CKJ goes home to confront his Mother

Mrs Cha: What is going on here...asked you to return home, you don't want to...& what you want to say that you had come

CKJ: You had gone to look for Yoon Joo again...what you had done that day wasn't sufficient for you therefore this time...you had told her that you will have her fired from her job

Mrs Cha: She had yet again appeal to you...yes...indeed...that is what I intent to do

CKJ: Mother...what authority do you have to harass Yoon Joo in this manner...what right do you have to do so....what did Yoon Joo had done so wrong against Mother

Mrs Cha: What did she do wrong?...You & her haven't ended ties...I had no other request than that from her..it is just fine for me that you both no longer meet again

CKJ: How many time must I have to say this...100 times....1,000 times...I had said that we will not rekindle our relationship...I will never permits Yoon Joo to ever be your daughter in law again but however why did Mother had to go looking for her...why did you have to "threaten" her like that..why did you do that

Mrs Cha: it is because you & her are still meeting each other

CKJ: it is consider that seeing each other as meeting each other...why don't you have any trust in us...until when are you going to persist in this matter....it is fine that if I was to die...if I am dead...will you able to cease your actions

Mrs Cha: What did you say...dead...how dare you speak of going to your death in front of your mother...Fine...your death...my death....we will die together...what...dare to speak of death

CKJ: Just as long as Mother will cease her action...it is fine...my death will be seen as no problem 

Mrs Cha: You wretched brat...unfilial child...how could you treat your Mother in this manner...if it because of whom that I am doing this for

CKJ: Don't ever again said that this is done because of me

CKJ walks out of the house leaving Mrs Cha screaming

Mrs Cha: Do you think that I am doing for my own benefits that I am doing this...this is for the sake of your future that I am doing this...it is for your sake that I am doing this...why can't you understand

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 122

CKJ goes to see Chairman Cha after pondering at the Hangang

Chairman Cha: What is it that you wish to report to me...you may say it

CKJ: It is not to report....it is a resignation 

Chairman Cha: What...resignation?

CKJ: I want to resign from the company...also....I will be leaving Korea.

Chairman Cha: Leave!

CKJ: yes...Father

Episode 122

CSJ & CKJ having drink & speak about Hye Rin's disposition

CKJ: it is nice that Hye Rin & Mother are in a good relationship...you must be happy

CSJ: Hye Rin is also slowly but surely able to define out Mother's true character...it seems that she had express her disappointment in that...she had mentioned that after the wedding..she wish to have a separate household

CKJ: It will be difficult under Hyeong's circumstances...quickly have this matter settle...Hye Rin disposition is not as ordinary as the norms....you must not allow the matter to deteriorated any further as it is

CSJ: I have asked her to give up on the idea but then she is slowly raising her own doubts towards Mother especially her (Mrs Cha) obstinate towards gaining custody of Jin Seon

Hye Rin sipping her glass of wine as she recalls Mrs Cha is willing to hired goons to gain the upper hand

Hye Rin ponders

I am on and off watched this drama, because the MIL (screamer) is way over board, I am annoyed to see her controlling acts, selfishness and mean attitude. I would like to see her suffer a lot (big time) because of her evil and wrong deed to everyone. 

If the series ends Wednesday, it will all go BOOM! Monday.  
The Writer has done some seamless time-jumps, I expect to see things go BOOM! on Moday, a time jump on Tuesday and our Happy-Ever-After on Wednesday.  OR ELSE there will be a big BOOM! on this side of the ocean!!!  
How many more K disappointments can one person endure???  ~X(

Guest tookie18

@gerrytan8063, I just want to say that you are too humble or modest, your translations and information are excellent in my book, you could have fooled me, thought you were fluent in Korean. LOVE the way you throw the history/culture in. I am still learning so if anything is out of order in my translation, please feel free to let me know. @kirak, I know it is a little late but was having trouble posting the last few days.

Episode #123

기준 (최태준)   한국을  떠나겠다고  하자  차회장 (벅군형)   오여사 (김창숙)   대한  분노가  극에  달한다.

오여사는  혀린 (유영)   오여사의 뜻대로  아이를  낳지  않을  것이며  분가를  하겠다고  하자  다시  화가나고….

Cha Ki Joon (Choi Tae Joon) requested permission from his father, Chairman Cha Dong Sook (Park Geun Hyung) to leave Korea, the Chairman was enraged at his wife for chasing their son away. Ki Joon wants to leave the country and break ties with his family due his mother’s mistreatment of his wife, Seo Yoon Joo (Jung Yoo Mi). He is exhausted and wants to leave as quickly as possible, without delay.

Oh Kyung Sook, Mrs. Cha (Kim Chang Sook) means to have her way, she expressed to Hyrin (Yoo Young) to breed babies immediately. Hyrin was indignant and expressed to her soon to be mother-in-law once again, that she was not going to get pregnant soon after her marriage, plus gave her an ultimatum that she wanted to maintain a separate household.

Episode #124

오여사 (김창숙)   기준 (최태준)   떠났다는  소직에  홍격으로  쓰러지고,  차회장 (짝근형)   마음이  무거워진다.

수진 (엄현경)   찜찜한  게분이  유전자  검사를  해보겠다고  하자  순정 (고두심)   수진에게  가슴으로    낳았다고  고백한다.

Oh Kyung Sook, Mrs. Cha (Kim Chang Sook) heard in the news that Ki Joon (Choi Tae Joon) left, disappeared without a word to anyone (not sure about the news part.) Mrs. Cha was suddenly shocked, fainted and lost consciousness.  Cha Dong Soo, Chairman Cha (Park Geun Hyung) was beside himself with rage toward his wife.

The matter of Kim Soo Jin’s, GD (Uhm Hyun Kyung) birth secret weighed heavily on Jung Soon Jung, Bio Mom’s (Go Doo Shim) heart and mind.  She finally mustered enough courage to reveal the truth to Soo Jin, that she did not bear her. Soo Jin was in a restless and agitated mood. She asked her mom if she would take a DNA test.

Thank you to the experts..i m glad you still going on with this drama...nway last ep wil be thursday..i hope for the remaining 4 ep happiness will come..writer nim please dont make me regret for waiting this 8 month long..keke..

AHHHHHHH!!! What hair remains on my head is now falling-out from stress!!!  
ONE MORE DAY!!!  
That means...
Monday everyone will learn that the world has fallen apart:  - Screecher will wear the AIGOO band, very tightly wound     - PastaSon jammed w/o a good bye     - ThatGirl smiles to her face, but scams to live separately behind her back  - Yeller will stop yelling, he will be very depressed that he let his wife run amok   - IceBerg will be facing a second broken engagement  - DoorMat will still be sighing and crying (unless she left with PastaSon)  - GD will learn her real mother deserted her, the person to whom she is  sooo nasty     and resentful is not her bio-mom (but she will be relieved NOT to be sisters with DoorMat)  - GirlFriend and Chef are still fighting  - NewGirl is still bright and cheerful

I drank some wine.  Ate some candy.  Blood sugar is going bonkers, so...
would it make us feel better if
* Screecher has to run around like crazy begging everyone to beg DoorMat to reconcile with PastaSon so he will return?
* Screecher has to promise, in written form, that she will not insist ThatGirl   1)  maintains a separate household  2) doesn't have immediately start breeding   3) won't 'steal' Kiddo to force ThatGirl to quit work & remain home to raise him 
Those parents really live in the past!  D-in-Ls SERVE them, OBEY them, give them TOTAL CONTROL .  They are really traditional when it comes to their sons, but not their daughter.  NastyNoona only has 1 child, works, and apparently isn't bossed-around by her M-in-L as she is at her maiden home when she isn't working, or lunching.

Preview to Episode 123

CKJ comes to his offictel to see Mrs Cha waiting for him at home (didn't he change his password)

CKJ scold his mother that the person who had inflicted pains to the heart is not him but it is her instead 

Hye Rin confess to CSJ that it is because of Mrs Cha she doesn't have the self confidence to go through the wedding. CSJ asked whether she is now in doubts

CKJ looks at SYJ at a distance her workplace

CKJ tells SYJ that he will wish her...best in her happiness until his death

CKJ goes on his knees at Chairman Cha

Chairman Cha: For what you had suffer....I will think it is a great idea for you to leave...so that time will able to heal your wounds

CKJ departs Korea as he goes into the airport

Eldest sister informs Mrs Cha that CKJ had already departed on flight XXX, on hearing the news...Mrs Cha collapse into unconsciousness as Eldest sister calls her out to try to revive her Mother

gerrytan8063 said:

Preview to Episode 123

CKJ comes to his offictel to see Mrs Cha waiting for him at home (didn't he change his password)

CKJ scold his mother that the person who had inflicted pains to the heart is not him but it is her instead 

Hye Rin confess to CSJ that it is because of Mrs Cha she doesn't have the self confidence to go through the wedding. CSJ asked whether she is now in doubts

Chairman Cha: For what you had suffer....I will think it is a great idea for you to leave...so that time will able to heal your wounds

Eldest sister informs Mrs Cha that CKJ had already departed on flight XXX, on hearing the news...Mrs Cha collapse into unconsciousness as Eldest sister calls her out to try to revive her Mother

Episode 123

CKJ is going to Kenya, Africa to help out with a friend run orphanage there...leaves

Hye Rin informs CSJ that she will be taking leave of absence to return to Hawaii for her to reflect....she leaves this weekend...(is it going to be the river of no return for her)

Will SYJ runs to Kenya to meet up with CKJ?

@LdyGmerm,

Will YJ go after KJ? Will she finally grow a spin and fight for the man that loves her? The both need distance from Korea. I knew that BH would spill the beans. Why would she even think that GD might know that bio mom was not her real mother. She is just a meddler.

I don't get why she still living in bio mom house.. It's time for her to stop thinking she's a queen and she should have been the main one helping Yj and Kj fight screecher considering her allowance may be cut off..   

gerrytan8063 said:

Preview to Episode 123

Archived