wheeresstephanie

MOTHER'S GARDEN

GAOcwOC.jpg

Details

Title: 엄마의 정원 / Eommaeui Jungwon
Genre: Family, romance, melodrama
Episodes: 100+
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2014-Mar-17 to 2014-???-??
Air time: Monday to Friday 20:55
Websites: Daum | MBC

Synopsis
A drama that revolves around the importance of family bonding, warm affection, and love. It shows how ‘love’ is reborn as a jewel through the painful process and will bring the comfort to those who need a warm shelter like a ‘mother’s garden’.

Cast
Main Cast
Jung Yoo Mi as Seo Yoon Joo (27)
Choi Tae Joon as Cha Ki Joon (27)
Uhm Hyun Kyung as Kim Soo Jin (26, Soon Jung's daughter/Yoon Joo's half sister)
Go Se Won as Cha Sung Joon (32, Ki Joon's older brother)
Go Doo Shim as Jung Soon Jung (55, Yoon Joo's mother)

Yoon Joo's family
Kil Yong Woo as Seo Byung Jin (Yoon Joo's father)
Na Young Hee as Yoo Ji Sun (Yoon Joo's stepmother)
Dan Woo (단우) as Seo Jong Ha (Yoon Joo's half brother)

Ki Joon's family
Park Geun Hyung as Cha Dong Soo (Ki Joon and Sung Joon's father)
Kim Chang Sook as Oh Kyung Sook (Ki Joon and Sung Joon's mother)
Choo So Young as Cha Bo Young (Ki Joon and Sung Joon's older sister)

Soon Jung's family
Kim Bo Ra as Kim Soo Ah (Soon Jung's youngest daughter/Yoon Joo and Soo Jin's younger sister)
Jang Jung Hee as Noh Ra (Soon Jung's friend)

Other People
Gong Jung Hwan as Byun Tae Soo (Ki Joon's senior)
Lee El as Kim Ja Kyung (Yoon Joo's friend)
Kim Sa Kwon (김사권) as Ha Dong Chang (Yoon Joo's senior)
Min Do Hee as Ha Ri Ra (Yoon Joo's friend) cameo

Correlation Chart
kdPN2KT.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@wheeresstep, thank you for starting this thread...

@suchadiva42, I hope it is as good as it seems...

I plan on giving it a try....

I liked Jung Yu-Mi in a Thousand Days Promise....

According to Wikipedia she will play a veterinarian specializing in horses, who is in love with a chaebol son who dreams of becoming a chef..... Sounds great to me....

Also, I came across this short article...

Choo So Young, Appears In ''Mother's Garden'
fdb82ab297e5bab3c7b87169bae707fa4b0bdc2c
For the new MBC drama "Mother's Garden" on January 27th, according to Pretzel producer, a production company, Choo So Young was cast.  Cha Bo Young is the main character who is the only daughter of a rich conglomerate and is honest and active.  Choo So Young's return to MBC comes after 10 years after 2004 "Between a Lady and an Older Woman."

After creating a 9PM daily drama, MBC is trying to make a modern drama "Mother's Garden" centered on family love and wanted to prepare a warm drama.  Writer Park Jung Ran who wrote "The First Kiss" "I Love You, Don't Cry" is collaborating with producer Rho Do Chul in "Twinkle Twinkle" and "Hospital 2".  Jung Yoo Mi, Choi Tae Joon and Uhm Hyun Kyung decided to appear.
"Mother's Garden" will be broadcast in March after "King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang".

Source: KDramaStars

Jung Yoo Mi shows her love for animals in BTS photos for ‘Mother’s Garden’

Jung Yoo Mi fulfilled every little girl"s dream by getting to look after a horse for her role as a veterinarian on "Mother"s Garden"!

SEE ALSO: Dohee dances on top of a table at a Gangnam club in BTS photos for "Mother"s Garden"

Jung Yoo Mi shined with her bright personality on set, looking like the prettiest vet one could ever meet in her white coat. She showed her down-to-earth charms and love for animals by feeding the horse with a big smile.

A rep stated, "Jung Yoo Mi tried to get close with the horse by making eye contact and talking to it throughout filming... We were able to feel her sincere caring heart for the animals as she patted and took care of the horse which might have received stress from the unfamiliar filming. We think she will shine in her role as a veterinarian

Source:  DramaRecap

@suchadiva42, likewise...

I was happy to see on the trailer that Ko Du-shim is in it as well... 

Here is an updated cast info.

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Mother__s_Garden-cast.html?s=l

@KaliN... I saw the trailer at the end of last episode King's Daughter, but I am not seeing it on YT..

[Photos] Updated cast and added plenty of images for the Korean drama 'Mother's Garden'

photo411463.jpg
Updated cast and added plenty of images for the upcoming Korean drama "Mother's Garden"

"Mother's Garden" (2014)

Directed by Noh Do-cheol

Written by Park Jeong-ran

Network : MBC

With Jeong Yoo-mi, Choi Tae-joon, Eom Hyeon-kyeong, Ko Se-won, Ko Doo-sim, Kil Yong-woo,...

Mon~Fri 20:55
Synopsis
A drama that revolves around Seo Yoon-joo's family bonding and love.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/03/17
photo411458.jpg

photo411462.jpg

photo411461.jpg
photo411459.jpg
photo411460.jpg

photo411457.jpg

photo411456.jpg

photo411455.jpg
photo411454.jpg

Source: Hancinema

Guest jitssy

The First Shooting of MG

Jung Yoo Mi greeting the MG fans

Choi Tae Joon greeting the MG fans

Eom Hyeon Kyeong greeting the MG fans

Ko Se Won greeting the MG Fans

Dohee greeting the MG fans

Guest jitssy

GOOGLE TRANSLATION ~~

Godusim jeongyumi, "Mom's Garden" poster public ... heart-warming family drama

14-03-11 09:58 0

nyS27Lj_zpsbc5b0bb4.jpg~original

[My Daily = yiseunggil News] Actor jeongyumi, choetaejun, eomhyeongyeong, etc. godusim new MBC Drama starring "Mom's Garden" was released the poster. MBC is coming 17 days 11 days ahead of the first broadcast of "Mom's Garden 'revealed three kinds of posters. publicly jeongyumi poster, choetaejun, gosewon, eomhyeongyeong, bakgeunhyeong, including all the cast comes up godusim poles that make up the atmosphere of love and warmth in the center of the representation.

mYH9qMq_zps148cd35a.jpg~original

The hero of the other posters have appeared in four men and women "Mom's Garden" damgyeotda appearance of walking into. "Mom's Garden" is the drama of the importance of love, and the pain of love and beautiful jewelry to us youngrong coming process is expected to hold. "Mom's Garden" in the MBC Drama "King's daughter, hundreds of flavor 'coming on the 17th of the follow-up to 20:55 on the first broadcast.

uP9kD7q_zpsb8fa1ce6.jpg~original

[MBC new daily drama "Mom's Garden" poster. Photo = MBC provides]

cr: mydaily & justlikehoney for the pictures

Archived