[Drama 2014] Mother's Garden 엄마의 정원

wheeresstephanie

photo for tomorrow preview..i cant open the video..i will updated if i can open it soon..
at last tomorrow highlight..our dream come true screecher going to die..(i hope so.) .bad me..keke..HR and SJ finally break up..Soojin know about her birth secret..i dont even know what YJ photo about..i hope he chasing after KJ..
i saw their last filming photo at playground..they meet again..i have to be more patient to wait untill thursday..8-> 8-> 8->
10616050_808483182506181_841398993007974

10620651_808483395839493_811508583939624
10702229_808483345839498_898888318974737

10599575_808483312506168_500226469842328
10635912_808483439172822_499227598936433
1908083_808483559172810_2545578365296269
1549208_808483632506136_3937124112806152
10393983_808483689172797_423894211245142

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bet that screecher doesn't die, but has a stroke.  Then, she'll have to sit quietly by and watch her sons happily determine the course of their lives, without any interference from her because she is paralyzed and can't speak. 

And, it is GD, who becomes her care-giver because it is just retribution that they deserve to suffer each other. >:P

It would seem from the picture above Screecher has had some type of brain aneurysm or a stroke it could not have happen to a more deserving person. She has been rude, disrespectful, condescending, mean, spiteful, nasty, stubborn, bull headed, snobbish and B***chy to almost everyone in this drama up until episode 123. She does not listen after being told time and time again to stand down. She is now paying a price that she should have gotten about 25 episodes back.

It took KJ leaving to have her stroke out after all pain and heartache she inflicted on him.  The nerve of her to think her actions would not eventually have repercussions that would impact her. (not talking about the medical issue) She finally succeeded in running her youngest son off and his not giving two cents about her pain or leaving her. If she had just left her children's lives alone none of this would have happen. Her actions drove the man away from family and home.

If she survives it should be interesting to see if she has long term issues from this such as disfigurement or loosing the ability to speak (perfect punishment for a person who ran her mouth so much) with the DIL's she ran away having to take care of her!

I want to hope in the next episode that YJ has gotten off her butt and gone after KJ or at the very least has contacted  him to tell him of how she feels. It is past time for her to grow a bit and be happy.

As for GD I think the secret of her not being bio mom's bio daughter would go a long way to paving the way if GD or YJ end up back with KJ and SJ.
Whoo Hooo!!! 3 more episodes to go!!!!

@gerrrytan8063 thx for the translations
@kirak thanks for the pictures. I am unable click on "awesome" for you I get a "Opps, You need Java to do that" error message when I try.. maybe in how you have the spoiler set up.

Auntie Mame said: I'll bet that screecher doesn't die, but has a stroke.  Then, she'll have to sit quietly by and watch her sons happily determine the course of their lives, without any interference from her because she is paralyzed and can't speak. 

And, it is GD, who becomes her care-giver because it is just retribution that they deserve to suffer each other. >:P

Finally the road to retribution has begun for Screecher!!!!!!!!! This is reason enough for me to watch the last few eps of this drama.

I agree, screecher not being able to speak is indeed poetic justice.. Even better would be to have that daughter of hers be responsible to take care of her.  That would be the icing on the cake. What I don't want to see is KJ blaming himself for his mother.  Regardless of what she has done, KJ will still see her as his mother....Let him be strong and fall apart  once he gets the news.

The drama is finally moving along ...gosh it took looooong enough.  HR bailing out of her engagement with SJ is not surprising. The door is now open for GD, SJ and their son to become a family.  Still not sure about KJ and YJ.  Wouldn't it be great if YJ was pregnant and didn't know it?  That would be the great way for her and KJ to get back together...

Will be tuning in this week to see the how the writer wraps up this crazy drama.

Auntie Mame said: I'll bet that screecher doesn't die, but has a stroke.  Then, she'll have to sit quietly by and watch her sons happily determine the course of their lives, without any interference from her because she is paralyzed and can't speak. 

Guest tookie18

@gerrytan8063, thanks for the translation and clearing up the part regarding the “in the news” -“소식에.”  The confusion is because I had previously read that one of the couples might die at the end. So I did not know if Mrs. Cha heard something bad in the news media about KI Joon or what, due to the Chas being a wealthy and well known family in Korea. Sorry for the misspellings too, re-read but could not run through the spell checker. @LdyGmerm, thanks for all of your translations and funny interpretations of the story.

It is sooo nice to see that big mouthed Mrs. Cha has been forced to shut her mouth and stop the harassment. What baffles me the most is that she has never once apologized to anyone or even thought she was remotely wrong for a moment. The way @LdyGmerm described her sitting up in Ki Joon’s apartment waiting for him sounded scary and crazy. The viewers have been angry throughout the entire show with Mrs. Cha character, as they should. There are actually people like her in the world as we speak. Anyway, glad she getting payback, it may be a little late but it is “better late than never.”

Preview to Episode 124

Chairman Cha rushes to the hospital as Eldest sister greets him with CSJ. Chairman Cha asked what did the Doctors said on Mrs Cha condition

Mrs Cha lying in hospital bed with the huge "aigoo hat" wrap on her head

CKJ informs that she suffer from a stroke

Gold digger gets a call from JSJ that she had something to say to Gold digger

Gold digger crying at the banks of Hangang

JSJ questions Gold digger on her whereabouts (when missing for a while)

Senior tells SYJ that CKJ came to him yesterday & asked a favour for Senior to look after SYJ

CSJ in a rush as Hye Rin greets him as she tells that she had something to speaks to him but CSJ apologise that he needs to rush off because of his Mother's condition is in emergency & they will speak later

Senior happy giving joyride to SYJ as SYJ is deep in ponder

Hye Rin finally sat down to have a meal with CSJ & tells him that she will keep this brief....she wish to call off the wedding

CSJ is taken aback

Screecher having a stroke or aneurysm or... OH, that is the crappy, cheaty way out!!!  She suffers a physical setback and doesn't learn 1 stupid thing about her own obstinance and horrible behavior?  And she doesn't have the opportunity to repent!  I want her to repent!  A stroke is her payback??  She gets to lie around and have people care for her every need, how is that payback?  If she can't talk, that is good for everyone within hearing distance, and those in the next room, but it is not retribution for all the pain and anguish for which she has been directly responsible.GD is to be her caretaker??  That is even worse than just leaving her in the hospital so she can wave at her darling grandson.  WHY WHY WHY??? after all the mental anguish she inflicted, should GD have to be her caretaker?  GD may do it so she can be the "Lady of the House," but unless she leaves Screecher all day in a wet diaper, it isn't retribution.Or, will the even stupider DoorMat reconcile with PastaSon and care for her vicious tormentor?  
Sorry, I have to go and brew a big, fresh batch of oleander tea.  I am so frustrated reading this, I might just drink it myself.

@gerrytan8063

"Hye Rin finally sat down to have a meal with CSJ & tells him that she will keep this brief....she wish to call off the wedding

CSJ is taken aback"

CSJ is taken aback...really, do you find it hard to believe that any sane person would ever knowingly become a daughter-in-law to the worst mother-in-law I've ever seen. There has been nothing redeeming in her character's treatment of her daughter-in-laws or potential daughter-in-law.  She berated YJ relentlessly and continued to harass her even after she divorced KJ.  She planned to have her grandson kidnapped to take him away from his mother that raised him.  She knows what she's in for if she goes through with the marriage.  Honey Badger ain't dumb, Honey Badger don't play that.  Really CSJ, does that really shock you.

Episode 123

Chairman Cha comes home & upset with Mrs Cha that CKJ had tender his resignation & to leave Korea

Chairman Cha shells at Mrs Cha

Chairman Cha: Didn't I already said to you not to interfere into Ki Joon affairs....why do you have to go harass the children practically every day

Mrs Cha: What are you saying there...how could I possible be harassing the children...what do you mean by saying that

Chairman Cha: You had cause us to lose one of our sons...KI Joon right now wants to leave Korea for good...he had already tender his resignation & wants to leave Korea

Mrs Cha: What are you trying to say there..he want to leave...where is he leaving off to

Chairman Cha; He had said that he want to go a place in the world that you are non existence 

Mrs Cha: No he wouldn't.....although he did come looking for me...shouting & screaming....he never had mentioned that he want to leave...he had never said this to me at all

Chairman Cha: Ki Joon had come?

Mrs Cha: yes....that wretched wench Yoon Joo so quickly went to "appeal" at Ki Joon....

Chairman Cha: Then why are you harassing Yoon Joo...she didn't even accept any form of settlement...you still don't know what kind of a person she is

Mrs Cha: Definitely she is trying to play hard to get that is why she didn't accept the settlement...why wouldn't she accept in the end

Chairman: You are really malicious in your thinking...no wonder you can go to other people enterprise (workplace) & try to get them fired  

Mrs Cha: Did Ki Joon really said that he want to leave?....yeobo...you must not give him your permission...that will do....don't give your permission...yeobo...please

Chairman Cha: Sung Joon is trying to dissuade him & I also tried to persuade him otherwise...if perhaps that Ki Joon is to leave for good...then you must be mentally prepare yourself to leave this household for good

Mrs Cha: Aigoo!...then you don't give him your permission to leave...you have to stop him from leaving...if is just you who can prevent this...there is no other one else that is able to do so

Well maybe it was not so much that he left the country but that she knew she would get kicked out too per the translation @gerrytan8063 supplied and that caused her stroke.

Imagine saying you wanted to go some place where Screecher was not at and yet she still blames YJ LOL.. whew.. this woman.. being struck mute is just too good for her.

Thank you for that.

@Ldy Gmerm its ok..i know that..its spoiler problem..

preview note for ep 125 126 - 

125 sets 혜린 (유영) 은 오여사 (김창숙) 과 의 집착 강요 가 자신 이 받아들이지 못할 것 같다며 성준 (고세준) 에게 파혼 하자고 한다. 오여사 는 자신 의 고집 때문에 기준 (최태준) 을 아프리카 오지 까지 가게 만들고, 성준 의 결혼 까지 막았다 며 눈물 짓는다.

ep 126 ending..- after 2 years they meet again...as they promise i think they meet at playground like the first time SYJ officially accept KJ as her BF..i just think that the writer being rational for the plot..keke..insted of make some fantasy and miracle for YJ being pregnant after like 20 ep they fight about the pregnancy problem..she make  screecher feel guilty and  change her heart to accept their marriage again and be happy..~~l nway yesterday ep of MG recorded as the highest rating..looking forward for the next 3..keke

2년 만에 재회한 윤주(정유미)와 기준(최태준)은 서로에 대한 마음이 변치 않았음을 확인한다. 기준은 재결합하자고 하지만 윤주는 오여사(김창숙)를 마음에 걸려한다. 

오여사는 자식들의 가슴에 대못을 박았다고 자책하며, 지난 일은 다 잊고 윤주와 다시 결혼하라고 허락한다.

i dont know..i will let our expert commentor to do the next part..puttakheyyeo~~keke..enjoy...~~

Episode 123

Hye Rin comes to visit Mrs Cha

Mrs Cha: Why have you come...I also have something to speak to you that I was about to look for you...it is right that you had come

Hye Rin: Eomeonim...are you not feeling well in any where...you look like you are not too well

Mrs Cha: yes...I am....my mind & feelings are rather unsettle

Hye Rin: Should you be going into the hospital to have it check out

Mrs Cha: There is no need...Hye Rin...you had mentioned to me before that you said that next year you will not be having any babies 

Hye Rin: yes...Eomeonim

Mrs Cha: I was taken aback in surprise...I had been told that it will be a great year to have children...but then in the end you had in one word refuse to do so...don't act in this manner...have the child...I had heard that this kind of fortune don't happen often come by...how could you give up such an opportunity

Hye Rin: Didn't I had mentioned to you before that the company had a major project next year...the year after next...I will have the babies...Eomeonim

Mrs Cha: But the fortunes is not deem for the year after next...what then

Hye Rin: In regards to the matter of children...please permits for us to make the decision...Eomeonim

Mrs Cha: it is been said that if we missed out on next year...then there will be any to come...why can you understand to what I am saying here...there is no need to say anything further...it is correct to adhere to listen the elder advice

Hye Rin: In saying that...children are not borne as & when you want to...moreover Eomeonim...could we established a separate household...I would like a separate household...

Mrs Cha: Aigoo...don't ever mentioned that...this will never do....Hye Rin...I had already don't have the strength to debate with you...just don't mentioned any more...we will end matter here

Hye Rin: Why you don't have the strength...what has happened...Eomeonim

Ldy Gmerm said: Well maybe it was not so much that he left the country but that she knew she would get kicked out too per the translation @gerrytan8063 supplied and that caused her stroke.

Imagine saying you wanted to go some place where Screecher was not at and yet she still blames YJ LOL.. whew.. this woman.. being struck mute is just too good for her.

Thank you for that.

Episode 123

CKJ return to his officetel to see Mrs Cha sitting there waiting for him

CKJ: What is again the matter for you....Didn't I had said to Mother that I don't wish to see you ever again

Mrs Cha: You had mentioned that you wish to leave for overseas..is that true

CKJ: Yes

Mrs Cha: it is because that you don't wish to see me at all...that is why you are leaving

CKJ: It can't be said but there are some indication...you can think whatever you want to

Mrs Cha: When are you leaving

CKJ: The sooner the better

Mrs Cha: Where will you be going

CKJ: No matter where I am going...that is none for you to be concern about

Mrs Cha: I am asking you..where are you going to

CKJ: Africa

Mrs Cha: What is that...Africa!...What are you going to Africa...to do what...what is it that you actually had to go there for...to do what....is it not that you are going to United States...nor that you are going to Italy...why is there a need for you to go there for

CKJ: Why is there a need for me to go there...that is none for Mother to be concern about...I am rather tired...please leave

Mrs Cha: Once you go there...when will you be returning

CKJ: I don't know when I will be returning

Mrs Cha: Do you wish to use this kind of a method to render your Mother such heartache

CKJ: The person who had render such heartache & pain is not I...moreover it is you Mother...to have Yoon Joo break her heart out then in turn torn my heart...the person who had inflicted us with such suffering pain is you Mother...why wouldn't you know...Mother

Mrs Cha: I had told you that I am doing this for your sake...how many time must I have to say that

CKJ: I am already so sick & tired of such excuse...please don't mentioned this again

Mrs Cha: Do you think that by using this kind of method to leave...that I will fall on my knees to beg you not to leave...how could you be so childish in your behaviour

CKJ: it is because of Yoon Joo sake that I am leaving...it is for Yoon Joo that I am leaving...if I continue to be here...Mother will still continue to "harass" Yoon Joo therefore it is why I am leaving...I for the sake of Yoon Joo...don't care whether it is Africa or somewhere...even if it is hell...I will go there for her sake...I...in order to safeguard Yoon Joo...there is no where that I dare not go..the pain that Mother has inflicted on her...let it be I...who is going to compensate for her

Mrs Cha: Go & don't ever come back...I don't want to see you again...don't ever return...you had said you want to leave...do you think that I will blink my eyes for a moment...a wretched child who doesn't understand his own Mother heartfelt intention...I also don't want you either

Mrs Cha storms out of the officetel

Episode 123

Hye Rin informs CSJ that she will be leaving for Hawaii to reconsider their marriage

CSJ: Speak what you have to say

Hye Rin: For tomorrow....we were suppose to discuss the wedding arrangement & schedule...

CSJ: Hmm

Hye Rin: I had them cancelled  

CSJ: Why is that

Hye Rin: I had decided to do this after I had return from Hawaii

CSJ: Are you going off to Hawaii?

Hye Rin: Hmm

CSJ: You had never once mentioned this to me before

Hye Rin: It was a sudden decision..I wish to reconsider the potential in depth of our marriage 

CSJ: What do you mean...that you need to reconsider

Hye Rin: Honestly speaking...it is because Eomeonim as the reason.....I had seem to have lost my self confidence in this marriage

CSJ: Therefore what you are now saying that in regards to our marriage that you will like to reconsider in depth...is that you meant

Hye Rin: I am sorry...Oppa

CSJ: The reason it because of Mother

Hye Rin: Hmm...I felt that with this marriage...my marital life will be exactly the same (dejavu) experiences as of those with Jin Seon Mother as well as Yoon Joo ssi

CSJ: it wouldn't be as that...it is because that Jin Seon Mother & sister in law wasn't compatible to Mother's aspirations that is why their relationship deteriorated but then Mother & you are in close relationship 

Hye Rin: Eomeonim method of thought & what I acknowledge had vast discrepancies...I think that I need to reconsider the matter in greater diligence....Oppa....please don't take it the wrong way...it is not that I am saying that I am not going to marry you...I just want to think things over

CSJ: When will you be leaving for Hawaii

Hye Rin: This weekend

Archived