[Drama 2014] Mother's Garden 엄마의 정원

wheeresstephanie

Episode 126 (Final)

Just to note that when CKJ informs his parents that they intent to remarry....Chairman Cha asked whether they will still be staying at the officetel....CKJ affirms that they will continue staying at the officetel.....& voice that there is no intention of them returning to the Cha household...even though all is forgiven....One's bitten twice shy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,
It takes just over 2 hours to transcribe a 32 minute episode.  Although it doesn't sound like much, it isn't easy to find 2 quiet hours to type an episode.  The dialogue in this series is really good and it is a shame to miss the details and depth of the conversations between the characters if one is a non-Korean speaker.  Most dramas I can understand a high percentage of the dialogue, but not with this series, so I am trying to catch-up with all the episodes on my DVR.  I'll keep typing... thanks for the support.
And every time I transcribe a scene that has been translated by @GerryTan8063, it makes me even more appreciative of those efforts!  

@watchumlots

At least you are typing the subtitles

I had to work from scratch....first listening to the dialogue...then my own comprehension of the dialogue said....then translate into some comprehensive English grammer construction & without attempting to lose the meaning nor the feel of the Korean dialogue

gerrytan8063 said:

@watchumlots

At least you are typing the subtitles

I had to work from scratch....first listening to the dialogue...then my own comprehension of the dialogue said....then translate into some comprehensive English grammer construction & without attempting to lose the meaning nor the feel of the Korean dialogue

@GerryTan8063:  I KNOW!!!  That is what I meant when sending that note.  There is a ton of dialogue in these scenes.  Initially, I thought, "How big a deal is it to explain a scene?"  A GREAT BIG DEAL!!!  is the answer. 
While I can catch a word or phrase here and there, after reading your translations, or the subtitles, it is clear to me that I didn't understand a thing!  It is annoying just starting/stopping/starting the DVR, so playing, replaying, thinking, typing, editing, etc., is soooo much more effort.  It has given me a much greater appreciation for those that offer translations.  Yes, that means you.
Have a great time in Seoul, standing by for that selfie at the River of Woes.  Oh, knock back a little soju for us at one of those street side cart-bars.  How about a selfie with chicken feet?  

@watchumlots

I am more the "jokpal" (pork trotters) person....will get my dosage of collagen....rather than visiting a clinic in Gangnam

As for soju...I am more a makgeolli...autumn will definitely have those plastic cover side street tavern with a single Ajumma in attendance

As for selfie...must get hold one of those selfie sticks....my arms might be too short to take the whole bridge

watchumlots said: @GerryTan8063:  I KNOW!!!  That is what I meant when sending that note.  There is a ton of dialogue in these scenes.  Initially, I thought, "How big a deal is it to explain a scene?"  A GREAT BIG DEAL!!!  is the answer. 
While I can catch a word or phrase here and there, after reading your translations, or the subtitles, it is clear to me that I didn't understand a thing!  It is annoying just starting/stopping/starting the DVR, so playing, replaying, thinking, typing, editing, etc., is soooo much more effort.  It has given me a much greater appreciation for those that offer translations.  Yes, that means you.
Have a great time in Seoul, standing by for that selfie at the River of Woes.  Oh, knock back a little soju for us at one of those street side cart-bars.  How about a selfie with chicken feet?  

Mother's Garden - Ep 78 w/Eng subs - Everyone learns GoldDigger is pregnant
Scene:  Boarding House, BioMom went to gather laundry from GoldDigger's room, found her ultrasound image and pregnancy journal.  Aunt:  What about this laundry?  What's that?BM:  I think Sujin is pregant?A:  What are you saying?  (takes journal) Oh my!Pregnant and getting divorced?  What?BM: She went to the doctor a few days ago, this must be the reason.A:  If so, why hide it?  Do you think her husband knows?BM:  I have no idea.A:  Now this happens?  Irreconcilable differences?  Fine! But now there is a baby, what are they going to do?BM:  Looking at here, I doubt that would work.A:  They get back together.  The end.BM:  If it were that simple, she would not be hiding it.  It has to be more complicated.
Yunju's voice - I'm leaving... she enters GD's room where BM and A are talking...DM:  What's wrongBM:  You can leave.DM:  Is something wrong?A:  Never mind, nothing to concern you.BM:  Sujin is pregnant.  Why is she hiding it?  Why?  I don't understand.
Scene:  Cafe.  PastaSon enters, DoorMat waiting at a tablePS:  I have an 11:00 at my old high schoolDM:  Your principal remembers you?PS:  Of course.  I was school president.DM:  Having your old principal officiate.  Very nostalgic.PS:  I only have about 10 minutes...DM:  Kijun-ssi, did you know Sujin is pregnant?PS:  Yes.DM:  So B-in-L knows too?PS:  And my dad knows.  S-in-L told both of them.DM:  Sujin did?  F-in-L too?PS:  Sonjgun said it didn't change anything.DM:  What about the baby?PS:  Sonjun's finished with Sujin.DM:  What did F-in-L say?PS:  It is different this time.  The first time it was about a man facing (accepting) his responsibilities.  This time, he says it it between them.  They were married, it is their business now. S-in-L, what does she want to do?   I am guessing she wants to reconcile.DM:  I haven't seen her yet.
Scene:  IceBerg in his office...ThatGirl enters, asks for Kijun.IB:  He went to his old school.TG:  Things are going well. OPPA!  At least act happy, for the staff's sake.Remember that old fairy tale?   King Pout-a-Lot promised a huge reward to anyone that could make him smile. The whole country tried.  No one could do it.  Do you remember? (IceBerg smiles)  ThatGirl laughs - Gotcha!
Scene:  Scary Mansion, NastyNoona enters, Screecher is sitting, thumbing through the catalog DoorMat left.NN:  I'm busy you know.S:  Doing what?NN:  I'm busy with work.S:  As if you work for money.  Your lawyer husband works pro bono (free)?  Here, look at this. (hands catalog) You are younger, you know better than me.NN:  What is this?S:  Embroidered quilts.NN: This is nice. (pointing)  Mom, that is the one.S:  Alright.NN:  She is smart, having you pick it out in advance.S:  There's more.  She got your father to let her keep working!NN:  She bypassed you, went directly to father?S:  The old coot!  He was never like this before. "The man provides, the woman takes care of the household."  That was the old him.  He is getting senile.NN:  But if he said yes, that is it.S:  She is sly, that one.  Cunning. NN:  Make her pay!S:  (picks up phone, calls Doormat who is riding in car with PastaSon) Can you come over, right now?DM:  Yes.PS: What did she say?DM:  She wants to see me.PS:  Now?DM:  Yes.PS:  Shall I come with you?DM:  No.  Stay out of it.
Scene:  Scary Mansion, DoorMat enters, Screecher sitting in chair tells her to sit.S:  (pointing to item in catalog)  This one.  That's the quilt and sheets.  And the cover.  For summer, at least.  Then there is winter... (DM nods, this is going to cost even more...) You need one for winter too.DM:  Yes mother.S:  This is where F-in-L gets his suits.  Buy his there.  And, this is where I get my traditional dresses.   Buy my hanbok there.  They know what we want.  You just have to pay. DM:  Yes mother.S:  And don't omit NastyNoona and IceBerg.  Buy something or they will be disappointed.DM:  Something inexpensive will be ok, right? As you know, we can't afford a customary wedding.  I hope you understand.S:  You never heard that marrying off a daughter shakes a home's foundations?  That's what they get for having a girl.  Did you really think you would get away with just a wedding?  You got us to pay for the hall.  You are coming to us with nothing?  DM:  We are getting you and F-in-L clothes.S:  So IceBerg and NastyNoona are going without?DM:  No.  I will do something.
Scene:  Boarding House, GD walks through the gate, enters the house where her mother is lying-wait.GD:  What?BM:  What is this?GD:  Can't you tell?BM:  Why did you hide it?  Does IB know?GD:  Yes, he knows. BM:  Well?GD:  I am having it.BM:  Is that what he wants?  GD:  He said to do what I want.BM:  Up to you?  What does that mean?GD:  It means the baby doesn't change anything.BM:  What now?GD:  What can I do, he won't take me back?  I don't know what to do.  I will raise it alone.BM:  What did his father say?GD:  He said it is between us.BM:  IB said it is up to you? His own child?  Does that make sense? How much does he hate you?  I hate to say this, but get an abortion. I want a grand child, but not like this.  How can you do this alone?GD:  I am having it!BM:  Why?  Why are you doing this? You think he will take you back after the child is born?GD:  I know he will.BM:  And if he doesn't?  
Scene:  Cafe.  BioMom is waiting, IceBerg enters.  (GerryTan8063 also translated this scene)BM:  Thank you for seeing me.  I just found out.  She told me what you said.  And what your father said.  I am here as a mother.  You said it is up to Sujin so she is having the baby.  When she does, will she raise it on her own, or will your family participate?IB:  I will fulfill my duty as a father.BM:  I am a mother, so I have to ask, is there really no chance of taking her back?IB:  I'm sorry.  BM:  I am too.  So that is it.IB:  I am afraid so. 
Scene:  GirlFriend's apartment, DoorMat & GirlFriend enter, GirlFriends says It's way too scary.GirlFriend is telling that she is scared to stay alone, Chef will be staying with her...DoorMat is complaining about Screecher wanting clothes from their fancy tailors, how much will it cost? GirlFriend suggests she tell Screecher she will 'slit her stomach.' (so not funny)
Scene:  Meeting with PastaSon's team - B -O -R -I -N -G   -->Sales drop in holiday season, promotions? couple or family events?  blah-blah-blah(phone rings, it's DoorMat) PS:  Where are you?  GirlFriend's place?  It's my mom, isn't it?  What did she say?  Stay there... OK, I will meet you.
Scene:  Pasta Son and DoorMat at a cafePS:  My mom didn't say anything?DM:  Like I told you, nothing. (pointing to catalog) She likes this one.PS:  That's something at least.DM: I'm worried she will never warm-up to me.  Your father, yes.  But not her.PS:  Then don't let her get to you (really?  living with that harridan!)  She deserves our pity.  Look at it that way. DM:  I try to, but she keeps picking. PS: You have to be bigger than her.DM:  I'm nice, but not that nice.  PS:  Hurry, we are going somewhere.DM:  Where? 
Scene:  PastaSon and his DoorMat at furniture storePS:  I asked myself what you will need most in our room.  A mirror.  A vanity for the new bride.  But I don't have one.  We have to get you one for our new (trying) life together.DM:  I'm not that vain.PS:  Still, a bride needs one.  It will please me to see my bride sitting at her vanity.  Let's hurry and choose one.  How is this one?  
Scene:  Boarding House, Aunt, NewGirl, LilSis and Boarder gathered at tableNG:  Did the landlady go out?A:  I don't know, it's not like her. B:  This is a first, other than when Yunju was hurt.A:  Suah, call your mother.LS:  She doesn't answer, where did she go?A:  I guess she had somewhere to go.NG:  Sujin, this is a rare pleasure... (GD ignores her and sits)GD:  Where is my mom?A:  Don't know, she went out and hasn't returned, isn't answering her phone.Geeky returns, all patched up with his arm in a sling...   blah blah blahGD, in a disgusted huff, rises and leaves complaining about all the noiseBioMom enters the Boarding House, looking down.  A:  Where were you?  Why didn't you answer your phone?BM:  Where is Sujin?A:  She stomped off from the breakfast table.  Did you meet with IceBerg?(It is not difficult to see how that went.) says to herselfBM enters GD's room, sits, says:I just met IceBerg, do not kid yourself, he will never take you back.  Whatever you decide about the baby, it is up to you.  He will be responsible for the child, that is it.GD:  You met with Oppa?   (her phone rings, she answers, it is IceBerg)IB:  That was awkward.  Don't send your mother to meet me again.GD:  I didn't send her, she did it on her own.  I see how it is, good bye. BM just sighs and looks sad, GD is angry, has that wild-eyed look.  
Scene:  NewGirl hears Goofy moaning,  helps him with his injuries.
Scene:  DoorMat and BoatAnchor in their room, DM is reviewing the bank bookDM:  Mom, I will have to use our deposit money.  I didn't want to, but with the wedding clothes for the in-laws... it's a lot of money.BA:  What?  Are they that much?DM:  M-in-L gave me her order.  F-in-L's favorite tailor, her favorite dress shop.  I called.  They are famous shops.   F-in-L's is very expensive.  Hers is worse. BA:  Kwak Yonghi's shop?DM:  Right? BA:  That is what I thought.  The best in all of Korea.DM:  She expects me to get Kijun's brother and sister something.BA:  And she is going to do nothing!  What do you get?  Anything?DM:  I would just as soon not get a mink coat or alligator bag.BA:  You should get something!  My wedding clothes if nothing else.DM:  They are paying for the hall. BA:  No muss, no fuss he said, what is this?DM:  M-in-L sees it differently.BA:  And you are out $20,000?  DM:  I know.  But what can be done?  I will think of something.DM goes out to cry,  BM is sitting in the shadows nursing her own problemsDM:  Mom!  You are still up? BM:  Is something wrong?  DM:  No, nothing is wrong.  BM:  Come, sit with me. DM:  What will Sujin do?BM:  IB won't take her back, but she insists on having the baby.  It is her body.  Her choice.  How can I say no?  But I think she is having it to spite him.  It is a terrible thing.DM:  Be patient.  She is upset now, with how he reacted.  Can you blame her?BM:  After all she put him through... who can blame him?  DM:  You want her to get an abortion?BM:  It is all so complicated.   Today, I think yes.  It is best for her future. Tomorrow, I will think how could any mother do that to her baby?   It is something that can't be done. DM:  Whatever her reason for having it will change when the baby is born. Holding the child, revenge, hatred, they will all disappear. BM:  Yes, you are right.  Yunju, I am sorry to burden you with this.  We have had so little time together.   It's been like a dream, and now you are leaving. DM:  Mom, I will be living in Seoul.  Not in this house, but we will see each other every day.BM:  Yunju, you are ready to live with that woman?  You will do your best?  (boo-hoos all around)
Scene:  GirlFriend's apartment with Chef, they are bickering (shock!) over the sleeping arrangements.  (not gonna transcribe)
Scene:  Scary Mansion, furniture PastaSon bought is being deliveredPS calling his mother:  Mom, furniture delivery is there, please send it up to my room.S:  What is it?PS:  Yunju's vanity. S:  Let them in.  Yunju's vanity.  Did she pay for it or did he?  (calls PastaSon)This vanity, did you buy it or did she?PS:  (lies) Yunju bought it.
Scene:  PastaSon texts DoorMat at Boarding HousePS:  I am sending a suitcase for our honeymoonDM:  I have one.PS:  Use this one, for me. It is the suitcase from their beginning, the one that crashed down the stairs at the nightclub. Awww. 
End Scene.  End Episode.
The translations reinforce just how nasty and petty and ... horrible Screecher can be with her little co-hort in nastiness, NastyNoona, on her right side.  What is the benefit to her in making destitute people pay, especially when she knows they used to be well-off?  Ugh!  Harridan is too light a word to describe that Screecher. 

Mother's Garden - Ep 79 w/Eng subs - The Wedding
Scene:  Wedding Hall, IceBerg gives a sideways glance at the girl that ditched him as she stands at the alter.  He sits at a table with his sister, NastyNoona, and ThatGirl.  NastyNoona is closely watching him for his reaction.  
Wedding scene follows, not much dialogue.
Scene:  Chef and GirlFriend driving newly-married couple to airportC:  Ready for tonight?PS:  Hey!!! C:  Walking down the aisle... gorgeous!GF:  Yunju was so beautiful.  Just wait until you see her under-nothings.C:  How scandalous are they?PS:  I can't wait!
Scene:  Boarding House, Aunt, BioMom, and BoatAnchor enterA:  Would you like some tea?BA:  Please (sighing), sits and begins to fake-cryBM:  Now, now, it was a lovely wedding.  What's wrong?BA:  If only her father were alive.  We could have sent her off properly. I guess Yunju's life is destined to have ups and downs.BM:  What are you saying?  Today is a day for good thoughts.BA:  Stuck with me for a mother, her father gone. There is no end to it.BM:  What is past is past.  She is a good girl.  She will be fine.A:  Crying on a day like this?  Such a lovely wedding.BA:  Until she moves into her M-in-L's house.  You know what she is like.BM:  Yunju is smart, so she will get through it.  Don't you worry.A:  It's like I married off my own little girl.
Scene:  Scary Mansion, Screecher having a helluva time with her stomach, Yeller and NastyNoona in attendanceNN:  Mom must have indigestion.  Probably becasue she had to deal with a wedding she doesn't like.Y:  You decided to accept her as family.  Close your eyes and move on. No more griping.S:  It's not like I suddenly became stupid.  I hate what I hate.  Why should I move on?Y:  Because I said so.  Where's Songjun?NN:  Getting tea with Hyerin.Y:  (to NN) Get Her Worship something!NN:  I will get you some medicine.S:  I'm dying.  I'm dying.
Scene:  Cafe, ThatGirl and IceBerg having some kind of drinkTG:  I finally got to meet Kijun's bride today.  She's very pretty. (IceBerg says nothing, remains expressionless) Oppa, what should we do?  Kijun's on his honeymoon, we should have a fun time too. (she just knows how to rub-it-in, doesn't she?)IB:  What do you have in mind?TG:  I have never been to Mt. Nam. 
Scene: Mt Nam, walking around all the romantic stuff, locks, etc.TG:  Ever been here before?IB:  No.TG:  Your first time?IB: Yes.TG: (reading from lock) Love yesterday, today, forever.  I will have to bring a boyfriend here.  But I couldn't make a promise like this.  I mean loving forever... Do people believe that?IB:  They want to believe that.TG:  But you can't lock love in-place, can you?IB:  I don't know.(looking out over view point) So, this is Seoul?TG:  Oppa, what are you saying?  You live in Seoul.IB:  I didn't have time to come to places like this.TG:  You had a girlfriend, where did you take her?  Galleries, museums, palaces, only fancy places?IB:  I'm not that kind of person.TG:  Where did you go?  Hotels? IB:  You are unbelievable! (laughs)
Scene:  Cafe, GD meeting with private detective, handing IceBerg's card to himGD:   Find out what you can about the girl he is seeingD:  May I ask your connection to him?GD:  He is my husband.D:  You want to catch him in-the-act?GD:  No.  Just find out who she is.  I will let you know if I need anything else.D:  I got it.GD:  You will be discreet?D:  You needn't worry.  This is my job. GD:  I understand. (good)
Scene:  GirlFriend and Chef after wedding, at her place.  GirlFriend remains angry because Chef left when she was scared after break-in. (don't want to type their blather)  Chef takes the opportunity of her forgetting wedding bouquet to tease about marriage (within 6 months)
Scene:  NewGirl and LilSis returning to Boarding House, Aunt and BioMom at table.  NewGirl had a good sales day, bought chicken and beer for everyone. Everyone having a great time, uh-oh, where is BoatAnchor ? (every party needs a rain cloud?) LilSis knocks, BA can't eat that late.  BA:  What time does Yunju's plane arrive?  She hasn't called...Group decides to toast happy couple since they met at Boarding HouseA:  Right, repeat after me:  May the couple have Happiness, Health, and a life of love!!!
Scene:  Scary Mansion, Screecher still has indigestion, lying in bed.S:  You coming to bed?Y:  You go to sleep first.Phone rings, it's honeymoon couple in Bali..they exchange perfunctory greetings
Scene:  Newlyweds at hotel, couple getting unpacked/changingDM:  let's look (at the box of pajamas/present), Kijun's pajamas, mine... PS: (examining his) Not exactly scandalous...DM:  I can't wear this, what was she thinking?? (looking at nightie)PS:  What are you saying, you have to wear it!  Wow, nice!  Thanks Jagyong.DM:  Never happen.Time to shower...PS:  Me too!DM:  Go ahead.PS:  Together.DM:  No way!PS:  No way, what?  We're married now.DM:  We're married so we have to shower together?  PS:  Of course.DM:  I don't want to.PS:  Fine.  Rock-paper-scissors.  If I win, we shower together.DM:  If I win, I shower alone?PS loses 3 times at rock-paper-scissors and pouts
Scene:  Boarding House, BioMom lying in bed talking to AuntBM:  Who knew I would get to see my little girl get married?  I never imagined.  I remember when she first came here. I had no idea she was here looking for me.A:  We thought she wanted a room.BM:  Now Sujin has returned and Yunju is married.  That's life for you. Sujin is what she is.  Now I ask for nothing more than Yunju's happiness.
Scene:  Honeymoon Hotel, couple lying in bedPS:  You are lying here in my arms.  I want to shout:  Yunju is my wife.  Thank you for holding on.  For living.   I will spend my life making it up to you.DM:  My turn?  I'll try  be a good D-in-L.  A good wife.  (what??, that's romantic)(Lights out, fade to dark, chitty-chitty-bang-bang)
Scene:  Couple at airport, returning from honeymoon.  (the horror begins...)
Scene:  Boarding House, BM cleaning floor.  BA enters says she should be doing that (duh!)BM:  We are all in this together.  It would be nice if the room were bigger.BA:  It is just for one night, it will be OK.Everyone gathered in main room of Boarding House, planning party/welcome - New Couple enters, sign says "Yunju and Kijun, be happy!"A:  Are you tired?Couple:  Hardly at all.A:  Time to pay your respectsBM:  Yunju, come here (takes her by the hand), takes her into BM's room and gives her a new hanbok.  I know they said not to worry, but it is only fitting that you have this for tradition's sake.  Take this, enjoy it.  Your mother doesn't mind, but M-in-L is another story. Hurry and change.
Upstairs, Newlyweds paying their respects to BoatAnchor BA:  Live well, S-in-L.  It won't be easy for Yunju in your house.  Shield her from your mother as best as you can. PS: I will care for her well.  
BM and Aunt in Kitchen, preparing foodA:  That's yours by right, not the step-thing's.  (the paying of respect by newlyweds)BM:  I gave birth to her, but she raised her well.A:  Yunju's married and what did she do to help? (What did she do as a mother?)
GoldDigger enters...GD:  What is all this?  A:  Yunju's back, the others wanted to do something.GD:  Why?  It isn't like this is her house!BM:  At least try to act nice!GD:  Am I wrong?PS:  Hello, S-in-L.  We are spending our first night here.GD:  In a boarding house?  That's a first!PS:  Is she right?  Is it a first?DM:  She is just sensitive.BM:  Yunju, it will take a few minutes, go upstairs and rest.  We will call you when everything is ready. Newlyweds enter their room,PS:  I never dreamed we would spend our first night here. Remember that night in the hallway?DM:  As if I could forget? (replay of previous scenes)  PS:  A lot of memories.DM:  Kijun, call your home.  (Screecher answers) - Oh, Kijun, where are you?DM:  Mother, we are in Seoul.S:  You have returned from your honeymoon?DM:  Yes, we just arrived.S:  Where are you now?DM:  (district name) S:  What, they have room for you?PS: (grabs phone from DM)  Of course, it's a boarding house mom.S:  I swear!  Having you stay in a house full of strangers!  If it were me, I would be too embarrassed. Not that she cares!PS:  Mom, see you tomorrow.S:  Do what you want!DM:  What did she say?PS:   (lies) Tomorrow is fine.
Scene:  IceBerg's office, ThatGirl knocks, enters.TG:  Oppa, still working?IB:  No, just finished, on my way out.TG:  No plans tonight?IB: None.TG:  Good, let's go out get something to eat.  I've been stag for 3 days.IB:  Stag?TG:  On my own.  You haven't heard that one?IceBerg and ThatGirl arrive at restaurant, Private Investigator (PI) is taking photos.
Scene:  Boarding House, all gathered around the dining tableEat!  It's delicious!  Did you make this? BoatAnchor: No, I am not much of a cook...Goofy says:  One would think you (BM) were her mother.NewGirl:  Do this for me if I get married!BM:  Alright!  Hurry!BA:  You have the gift, the food is always good.Goofy:  Tell us about your trip.  (he is hinting about honeymoon antics)PS:  We hated to come home.A:  Hush, you will get your turn! (after he marries - honeymoon antics)Goofy:  Do you think?BM:  It is time you were married.Goofy:  I can't argue with that.A:  Jiyong, find somene nice.NewGirl: I will, as soon as I have my own place.BA:  Or, you could find a man with his own place.NewGirl:  Would he want me?A:  What are you saying?  You are pretty, smart, and full of life. A girl like you is a found treasure.DM:  I think so too.
Next day, all gathered at door of Boarding House as Newlyweds take their leave...PS:  We will visit often.BA:  I would enjoy that.DM:  Mom, don't worry about us, relax.PS:  Ma'm, Aunt, thank you so much.A:  Be good to each other.PS:  We will keep that in mind.BM: Yunju, your M-in-L is what she is, but I have faith you will do well.
Scene:  Scary Mansion, Newlyweds enter.  Screecher, lying-in-wait.PS:  Mom, we are here.S:  Your father will be late. Go on up.PS:  Just like that.S:  Why not?  You must be tired.PS:  Yunju, let's go up.PastaSon opens door to his/their room...PS:  Our own piece of heaven. (Little do they know it's the only place in hell with air-conditioning)
Scene:  Cafe, GD reviewing photos from PIGD:  Keep watching them!
End Scene.  End Episode.

@valsava, @Ldy Gmerm,
I just happen to run across this drama looking for something else. I started reading the post to get a feel for the drama and to see if I wanted to invest my time in it. .Then I checked on who the writer was and I knew then this drama was a no no for me. After watching two of her dramas which ended with an open ending and the train wrecks they turned into I wasn't going to waste my time. I wasn't even surprised when I read about the leads fading into the background or people disappeared out of the story..Been there done that with this writer. I truly applaud you ladies for sticking with this drama. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mother's Garden - Ep 80 w/Eng subs 
Scene:  Cafe, GoldDigger and PI chatting, GD gives PI envelope and says he has done good work/worked hard.PI:  There are detailed notes, if you need anything else, let me know.  As you see, they work together.GD:  They work together?PI:  And she visits his home.GD:  Visits his family home?PI:  Yes.GD: Keep watching them!
Scene:  Boarding House, GD returns to her room, opens envelope provided by PI, looks at photos.  GD v/o:  Nah Hyerin, TS Group Marketing Team Leader.  University of Hawaii.Aunt enters room to give gift from DoorMat from her honeymoon.  A:  Here is your gift from Yunju's honeymoon.  She got everyone something.  Is something wrong with you?GD:  No.A:  Your face says differently.  Not that that's any different.GD takes gift box and tosses, breaking contents.
Scene:  Boarding House, Aunt and BioMom at tableA:  Hey!  She smashed her present!  (BioMom rises) Leave it, it will just get out-of-hand.BM:  Aye!  That child, really!  Why is she like that? Who taught her that?A:  Leave it.  (BoatAnchor enters, wearing her long face)BA:  So Yunju's gone... She was such a help to me, now I have no one. BM:  Yunju is married now, you still have us.BA:  I worry about her, living with that harridan.BM: Yunju is different, she will do well.BA:  From Sujin you mean?BM: Yunju is demure, soft-spoken.BA:  Even so?
Scene:  Scary Mansion, newlywed couple paying their respects to Yeller & ScreecherY:  It has been harder than most, all the more reason to do right.PS:  Yes, father.Y:  Remember your duty to your family.PS. Yes.Y:  He speaks for both, but give me your word too. (to DoorMat)DM: Yes, father.Y:  (to Screecher)  You say something too.S:  Why should I bother saying anything,  no one listens to me anyway?Y:  You know that isn't true. Go on. Say something.S: Good luck.Y:  That is all you are going to say?  Y: (to DoorMat) Sweetie, look after her (referring to Screecher)DM:  Yes, father.PS:  Mom, we are spreading the Happy Virus.Y: Yes!  Happy Virus!  That's a good one.  Sweetie, when do you start work?DM:  Monday, in theory.S:  Just you remember this:  Work or no work.  You help the housekeeper with breakfast and such!DM:  Yes, mother.Y:  Where are Poyong and her husband?S:  They will be here tonight. Y:  Call Songjun, tell him not to be late.S:  (to DoorMat)  Go help in the kitchen.DM:  Yes, mother.
Scene:  Kitchen of Scary Mansion, DM runs in to help housekeeperDM:  Please, I hope you will help teach me.H:  You will learn soon enough.DM:  I will do all I can to help.  What can I do?H:  The table.  Silverware and place settings.DM: How many?H:  Yura's father may or may not come, I don't know... Seven should do.Full settings with napkins too.
Scene:  PastaSon's room, he is talking to IceBergPS:  Can you make it by seven? Dad told me to call.  Well, yes.  We need to pay our respects.
Scene:  Scary Mansion, dining table, all are gathered around.NN:  My husband sends his regrets.  I owe you a night out.PS:  Count on it!Y:  He is a tough one to pin down.  Was he even at the wedding?NN:  He came during the ceremony.  How was Bali?PS:  Everything we hoped for. NN:  You saw Tanah Lot Temple?DM:  Yes. The sunset was gorgeous.NN:  Dad, we took a family vacation there two years ago (During all this, IceBerg looks as though he will lose his dinner, if not his mind)Y:  Yes, that's right.PS:  Without me?IB:  You were in the US.NN:  Dad, let's take a family vacation again this year?Y:  Dutch treat. I'm broke. NN:  R-iii-ght.Y:  The family is growing.  It costs.PS:  Yunju doesn't have any time.Y:  You go with your family.NN:  Why do you think I asked you?S:  (to NN) I am still against you working!  A wife should be at home, not off carrying on.Y:  I said enough and I meant it. (to Screecher)S:  (to DM) Surely you aren't thinking of working after having children?  Don't work when you have kids.Y:  I agree.  Quit when you get pregnant.NN:  When (what time) do you get off?DM:  6 o'clock.NN:  So you can't make dinner.S:  I still expect my supper!DM:  I will get off as soon as I can.NN:  (being her usual nasty) So, you're working to get away from Mom?S:  I would say that.PS:  Veterinarians are scarce.  They can't be wasted.Y:  That's a fact.  Until you are pregnant.S: Then she should not have come to this house.Y:  Not today.
Scene:  Top of a building, at night. LilBro texting to DoorMatLB:   Sis, you there?  I quit.  I am registering on Monday.  Know what I'm hopin?  To finish school and live with mom.  It costs money.  But that is what I'm hoping.
Scene:  Scary Mansion, in the kitchen after dinner, DM and HK washing mountains of dishesHK:  I will finish this.  Take Yeller his water.DM:  Yes, ahjumma.DM outside Y and S's bedroom door:  Mother!  Father!  Your water.Y:  Enter.DM:  Can I bring you anything else?Y:  It's your first night.  Of you go now.DM:  Mother. Father. Good night.S:  Don't sleep inDM:  Yes, mother. Y: (As soon as DM exits, Yeller turns to Screecher) Hey hey hey!  Be nice!S:  What's wrong with telling her to get up?Y:  I said to be nice and I meant it.  I am the breadwinner. You behave or get out.S:  I swear!  You think that works at our age!  Maybe others, but not me.  Kick me out. See if I care.Y:  And if I cut you off?S:  As if you could!  Not after 30 years!Y:  During which I earned every penny.  And you spent it.S:  We will let the court decide that.Y:  Did you ever earn a dime? You spent more than enough.S:  The court will decide.Y:  Now is the time to hush. Don't push it.
Scene:  DM enters their bedroomDM:  Nightstands?PS:  Wedding gifts from the office.DM:  Nice.PS:  They went nuts picking something.  Sit. (rubs her shoulders) Get some rest.  You have to be up early.DM:  I'm ok.PS:  Let's get you out of this... (as he unties her hanbok)DM:  What's wrong with you?PS:  Just like the old days... (they play & tease while taking the hanbok off)
Scene:  IceBerg's room, IceBerg is brooding, replaying his breakup with DoorMatIB v/o:  Yunju-ssi, I know you don't want to, but hear me out. I was at the hotel, it's true.  I'm ashamed to admit it, but it was to end it. DM:  You said it was over.  Told me to trust you.IB:  You are right.  But it's like I told your father.  This was a clean break.DM:  That's what he said, that you couldn't help but go.  But I can't buy into that.IB:  I am being sincere, not lying.  DM: (returning ring box)  I cannot accept this.  I'm sorry.IB:  I have never hated myself like this, never been so disgusted.  It's a first for me.  I hope you find a good man.(Was he thinking he could have been married to the girl sleeping with his brother across the hall?  Was he simply replaying the break-up as his last memory of her?) 
Scene:  Scary Mansion, honeymooners bedroom, DM is helping PS dressPS:  Now I'm really married.DM:  Just for the week.  Next week I am back to work.  I will be busy too, so enjoy it.PS:  Relax.  I like things as they are.DM:  See how you like that.PS:  You wouldn't let me go out looking ugly.  Give me a kiss, not in front of the parents.
Downstairs as all gather to leave, Y:  You don't need to see us out, here is fine.DM:  Have a good day  (as the men leave, Screecher turns and sits)S:  Bring me coffee.H:  (instructing DM on coffee making preferences) Not too much, just one scoop. DM brings coffee to Screecher, sets it down, Screecher begins to criticize the direction of cup handle when DM turns it to proper position...DM sits and begins to talk with Screecher when S's phone rings(DM listens in as S trashes DM to her friend, the matchmaker)S:  Mrs. Min, aigoo, it's been forever!  A match for my boy?  Who?  Such a pity!  The head of Samsung's girl?   Our son, he just got married.  Yes, it was sudden.   No, she's a nothing.  A nobody. Mrs. Min, thank you anyway.   I will buy you a meal.  Well, if you can call her a D-in-L.DM:  Mother, what do you need done today?S:  F-in-L's favorite:  Noodles in chilled white bean soup.DM:  I will make it with the housekeeper.S:  Pay attention.  Make the noodles by hand. DM:  I will.  May I visit my mother this afternoon?  To get my bags and my work clothes.S:  You just got here and you're running off the next day?  How can I allow that?  DM: Tomorrow is fine.S:  Your special?  You obviously think so. 
Scene:  Office, PS working at desk.  IM from ThatGirlTG:  Hello Groom!  You back from honeymoon?PS:  Of course, safe and sound.TG:  Now your married, (uses Ajusshi)PS:  You teasing me?TG:  You made me wait until the wedding to meet her.PS:  Sorry.TG:  Buy me something and we are even.PS:  Will buy you lunch.TG:  OK.  By the way, congratulations.
Scene:  Restaurant, PS and his staff are having lunchPS: Thank you for coming to the wedding.  And for the wedding gift.Staff:  You liked it?PS:  Definitely.  My wife sends her thanks. Staff:  Oh, by the way... you can lower the lights on the stands, for that honeymoon feeling.PS:  I didn't know you were that sensitive.Staff:  When will you have an open house?PS:  We are doing the traditional thing and living with family now.  When we move you will be invited. Staff:  Now you join the ranks of the happily married.  You were popular with the lady employees.  They are all upset.PS:  Really?Staff:  Like you didn't know.Chef:  Special service for the restaurant division.Staff:  This wouldn't be a special Suck-up Menu item?Chef:  Oh no!  The We're-so-Honored Menu!
Scene:  Curves - GoldDigger giving instructionsGD:  Go to the stepboard after treadmill.  Then walk again.  And repeat the cycle.  Pace your breathing.  One.  two.
Scene:  Cafe.  GoldDigger and BioMom are seatedGD:  Mom, why are you here?BM:  I wanted to see your work.  The baby.  You are really going to have it?  They are rich.  You know that.  They can take it away.GD:  That's silly.   Just the baby?  Without me?  They can't do that.BM:  Sujin, you can't get rid of it later.  Think about this.  Don't wait too long.GD:  Don't worry.  I am having my baby, I am definitely having it.BM:  All right then.  Raise it well.   It's father will do right by it, so will the grandfather. GD:  So raise it.  Raise it well.  
Scene:  Boarding House, BM enters and talks with Aunt.A:  Guess what?  Yunju is here.BM:  Yunju?  Why?A:  She came for her things. DoorMat's room at the Boarding House, talking with BoatAnchorBA:  How's the hag?DM:  Fine.  Mom.  I won't be here so use this bank book, and the card.  BA:  How much is in here?DM:  $1000.  I will deposit more later. BA:  I felt so helpless.  This will help.  You are paying the rent too, right?DM:  Yes.  I should go.BA:  Yes, you had better before Kyongsuk has a fit.BM: Yunju, you came?DM:  Yes, but I have to go.  We can talk next time. BM:  Yunju, they used to say that you had to be deaf, dumb, and blind with the in-laws.  Even now, living with in-laws is no picnic.  Tread softly and do well. BA:  I don't know what was the rush.A:  Lovers are always in a rush.DM: I'm leaving. BM:  I will see you off.DM:  Not necessary.  Please look after my mom?A:  Oh, don't worry.  Your mom here ... oh, I mean, she's a good landlady.DM:  I know. I'm off. BA:  Cutting the apron strings at last (with a sad, downcast look)A:  Like you're sending her into the wild?  BA:  Like I lost a piece of me. BM walks off in disgust, A rolls her eyes, BA sighs and looks sorry for herself.
Scene:  Scary Mansion, DM announces her return to ScreecherS:  Make dinner.DM:  Yes, mother. 
Scene:  GirlFriend's apartment, GF looking at withered wedding bouquet.  GF storms over to the restaurant to see Chef.  They argue about marrying within 6 months, else wait 10 years or 3 years to marry after catching bouquet.  GF angry because Chef said 10 yrs, he wants her to take marriage proposal seriously.   She says she is not marrying in six months.  He says whatever.  3 years. 10 years. He is not waiting. He hasn't decided what he will do now. GF leaves in a huff, calls DoorMat who doesn't answer, so she calls PastaSonPS:  Jagyong, hello. GF:  Hey, Did you have a nice honeymoon?PS:  Yes, very nice. You couldn't reach Yunju?GF:  She isn't answering, can you put her on?PS:  She can't talk now, she's cooking.GF:  You're kidding!  She can't talk on the phone?  Where does that happen? Come on, take the phone into her.PS:  Hold on, she's in the kitchen.Walks into the dining room where he places the phone on DM's ear, holding phone for her.DM:  Who is it?PS:  Jagyong-ssi.DM:  Jagyong, I'm busy, I will call you later. Screecher enters the room and freaks seeing PS holding phone for DMS:  What is going on?  What are you doing? PS:  Mom, my friend wanted to say hello to my wife, that is all.S:  So!  My own son is holding the phone for his wife?  Is that so?  Aigoo, now I have seen everything!   So you're her little slave boy? PS:  She is cooking, I know what that is like.  S:  I won't have it!  D-in-L, you can stay out of the kitchen if that is how it is.  I won't have it!PS:  All right mom, I'll leave.  Bye now.S:  His father never did that.  Nor his brother.  He has no sense.  DM:  We will be more careful, mother.S:  You do it once, you will do it again and again. GF:  (Looking at her phone) Seriously?  She can't use her phone?
Scene:  Street, NewGirl and LilSis are closing-up their table on the sidewalk.  NewGirl consoling LilSis about low sales, Goofy walks up.  Goofy is sulking because a friend passed the bar, is celebrating. Girls cheer Goofy by taking him to karaoke.  
Scene:  Restaurant with ThatGirl and IceBerg, they are toasting...TG:  Pretty good.  Pretty cheap.  Pretty pretty.  (about the drink)  Good all around.IB:  Careful, it sneaks up on you. TG:  I am glad I have you, Kijun's married.  So I hate what happened to you, but it's good for me.  I would be so lonely without you. IB:  I'm the babysitter.TG:  You think I am a child?IB: That's right.TG:  By the way, is it uncomfortable living with Kijun's wife?IB:  It's not uncomfortable.TG:  There is one more thing I am curious aboutIB:  What now? TG:  Why did your ex call you?  You're divorced.   I don't get it, she was all, "Who is this?"  Like she was your wife.IB:  It isn't over for her yet.TG: You mean she isn't over you?
Scene:  Cab, IB and TG arrive at TG's building, she is asleep.IB:  (to cab driver) Wait a moment, will you?(to TG)  Wake up, we are here.  (As IB helps her out of the cab, the PI is taking photos) 
End Scene.  End Episode.

@Wgmlover - Thanks, glad you are getting some use/enjoyment from them!
Mother's  Garden - Ep 81
Scene:  Outside ThatGirl's building, IceBerg is helping her from taxi, PI taking photos
Scene:  Boarding House, GD's bedroom, GD rises from bed to check her phone, receives photos from PI of IceBerg helping ThatGirl from taxi, photos look juicy, GD angry.
Scene:  Gang (NewGirl, Goofy, and LilSis) enters Boarding House, chatter - chatter - chatter
Scene:  Scary Mansion, IceBerg enters Screecher:  You been drinking again?IB:  I wasn't.  Not much anyway.  Hyerin and I had a drink.S:  Go to bed. Screecher walks into bedroom, Yeller reading.Y:  He said he was having a drink with Hyerin?S:  So he says.  They're well-suited.  What do you say to that?  I have wanted her as a D-in-L from the start.  With that bit-of-fluff out of the way...Y:  Give Songjun time.S:  I am not saying get them married right now.  There is that waiting-thingy.  He is not divorced yet.Y:  You heard what I said. 
Scene:  IceBerg's bedroom, IceBerg looking pensive, replaying the conversation with GD(restaurant scene) GD V/O:  I'm pregnant.IB:  I don't buy it, but even if I did...  it has nothing to do with me.(scene at River of Woes) GD:  Then, what should I do?  It's our baby!  Shouldn't I tell you about this?IB:  I told you!  This baby won't get me back!GD:  Oppa, I know you can't forgive me yet.  But this baby, this baby is our hope for a new start.  A sign from heaven.IB:  Whether it is a sign from heaven or not, it will never happen!  And THAT is THAT!GD:  Oppa.  We're not actually divorced, you know that, right?  We filed the papers, but the waiting period isn't over.IB:  KIM SUJIN!!!GD:  I can still renege during the waiting period.thinking of this, IB loses his mind, tosses stuff from his desk
Scene:  Scary Mansion, morning, Screecher surveying breakfast tableS:  Everything ready?DM:  Yes, Mother.S:  What are you all made-up for?DM:  I go back to work today, mother. S:  Oh, that's today?  I forgot.  Some D-in-L, not even a morning cup of coffee.DM:  I'm sorry.S:  Go tell F-in-L to come for breakfast.All gathered at breakfast tableY:  You're going to work?  Kijun can drive you.DM:  Oh no, I'm fine. Y:  With all the traffic in this neighborhood?  Kijun, you heard me.PS:  Yes, father.S:  How is he supposed to work, he will be tired after driving her all over?  Public transportation is good enough.DM:  I'm fine.Y:  He is young and healthy.PS:  Mom, you have a driver.  It really is bad in our neighborhoodS:  So, no one around here works or goes to school?IB rises to leave, Y:  What is your rush this morning?IB:  I have an early meeting.Y:  So sweetie, you wrestle horses all day, are you well enough?DM:  Yes, fatherS:  She should be.  She went on a honeymoon, didn't she?PS:  Mom, accidents can have lingering effects.Y:  Take care, right?DM:  Yes.
Scene:  PastaSon dropping DoorMat at workPS:  Don't push yourself, OK?  I will pick you up later.DM:  Don't.  I will find my own way.PS:  You know what bus to take?DM:  I know.  Mother hates me working as it is.  She will be furious if you pick me up.  It's already bad enough.  So, don't worry.  
Scene:  DoorMat enters her office, office mates greet her, blah-blah-blah
Scene:  Hospital, GD getting an ultrasoundDr:  You can see the screen?  That's the head.  The eyes, the cheek, the jaw.   It looks small here but he is about 9cm give or take.GD:  That big?Dr.  Yes.  Nails, teeth, even vocal chords.  In Dr office:  Dr:  A big healthy baby.  Any prenatal care?GD:  No.Dr:  The ears are forming, so you should start.  With the baby's father.  I will see you in a month. GD:  Dr...  How long is it safe to have an abortion?Dr:  As long as 24 weeks under special circumstances. Why?  You should keep it.GD:  I was just wondering.
Scene:  Cafe, GoldDigger and HerFriend GD:  It has eyes, finger and toe nails.  About 9cm, coming along nicely.HF:  You are still waffling?GD:  I decided.  I'm having it.HF:  Any chance of going back to him?GD:  I doubt it.HF:  Then why have it?  Did you become attached to it?  Or, to be a pain in Songjun's side?  You weren't sure before.GD:  Cha Songjun-ssi.  He has a woman.HF:  What?  A woman?  Seriously?  I can't believe it!  Songjun, seriously, already has another woman?  Was he seeing her before you two split?  GD:  I don't think so. HF:  Who is this woman? 
Scene:  DrDoggy's office, he is counseling a patient, phone rings, it's DoorMatDD:  Oh, Yunju!  I was wondering if you went back to work.  You there now? DM:  Yes, this is my first real chance to breathe.   Thank you for coming to the wedding and for being there.DD:  Stop.  You are making me blush.  Did you have a nice trip?  Are you happy?DM:  Kijun's great.  His father and the family are nice.  Except for that mother of his.  All the same...DD:   At least you are at work and can catch your breath.  Let's have lunch sometime?  That's about the only time we will have now. DM:  I'll call you.
Scene:  PastaSon's office, with staff - meeting stuff, blah-blah-blahAfter meeting, PS calls DoorMat to see if she needs a ride home, teasingly calling her "yeobo."  DM says she is busy, will talk with him at home. 
Scene:  Boarding House, BoatAnchor's room, her phone rings, it is her aunt (on husband's side?)  This is the scene where an aunt says the LandLady was sitting across from aunt at wedding and looked familiar.
Scene:  Boarding House, main room, Aunt and BioMom threading beads.  They say that threading beads is theraputic, BoatAnchor should try it.   BoatAnchor says she has a question:  27-28 years ago, did BioMom live near Anam?  Her in-law aunt was at the wedding and thought BioMom looked like someone she knew from the Garden House restaurant 27-28 years ago.  BioMom and Aunt panic, deny living there. Aunt backs-up the story.  After BoatAnchor leaves, Aunt says that Byongjin's mother and aunt saw a lot of BioMom and apparently recognized her at the wedding.  The aunt was with the mother when they took Yunju. It doesn't matter, we just say she's wrong.  BioMom says right, we will just deny it. BoatAnchor returns to her room, calls the in-law aunt to convey the case of mistaken identity.  But BoatAnchor has a thought... was that woman Yunju's birth mother?  The in-law aunt says no, to forget everything.   But BoatAnchor has suspicions...
Scene:  Scary Mansion, DM returns from work, announces to Screecher she is home.   Screecher barks "Make dinner."
Scene:  Company building, GoldDigger waiting in her car.  ThatGirl and IceBerg exiting together, smiling.  She gets that bug-eyed look.
Scene:  Scary Mansion around the dinner table.Y:  How was your first day back to work?DM:  Busy.  I nearly forgot I was married and had to come home.PS:  What?  You almost forgot me?Y:  That can happen.S:  Hurry and have a baby.PS:  Hurry?S:  Who knows when Songjun will get married again.  It's up to you.  Think of your father.  He wants a grandchild. PS:  There is Yura.S:  She's a girl.   He wants a grandson.PS:  We were going to wait say, 2 years.S:  Have children when you're young.  It's better for the child.Y:  That's true. PS: But not right after we're married.  We are still in the honeymoon phase.  Leave it to us.S:  Hush.  Hurry and have a baby.PS:  It doesn't work like that.S:  Then try!Y:  It's the holiday season, but you can still use the cottage.PS:  That's great father!
Scene:  Yeller & Screecher's bedroom, DoorMat just dropped-off their water.S:  She acts nice, but she's a fox, that one. Y:  Why would you say that?S:  Can't you see how she's got her teeth in Kijun?Y:  It's not her, it's him!  He wouldn't let her go.S:  Look how she turned on Songjun.  She's a sly one.
Scene:  Newlywed bedroom, PastaSon rises when DoorMat finally appearsPS:  Sit. Massage time.DM:  I didn't do much, other than be nervous.  I used to work until 10 at DrDoggy's clinic.PS:  That's (different) like night and day. (compared to here/now)DM:  I want to wait to have a baby, whatever your mother says.  I have to work a few more years.PS:  Can't I help?  I've got money.  I can at least cover the rent.DM:  I told you, I'll ask for your help if I need it.  You can help with the baby situation.PS:  OK.
Scene:  Drugstore, DoorMat buying birth control pills, the pharmacist is counseling her.
Scene:  Cafe.  DoorMat meeting BioMomBM:  What's going on?  Your call worried me, is something wrong?DM:  Because I wanted to see you?BM:  It's not like you to call.  Of course I worry.DM:  I had some time and I missed you.BM:  You did?  I was so worried, especially since you didn't want to come to the house.DM:  I wanted some time alone with my mom, that I missed.BM:  So nothing is wrong?DM:  No. BM:  And your M-in-L?DM:  It's OK.  How is Sujin?BM:  I want her to give it up, she wants to keep it.  But who am I to make her decision?   I won't say a word if she showers it with love.  But I think she's having the baby to get Cha S-in-L back.  But he is not interested.DM: mom.  I think you are right about that. Children are for life.  It matters when and why we have them. BM:  Then it's no one's business.  But Sujin will ruin her life in a vain effort to get him back.  That's no way to live.DM:  Motherhood may change that. BM:  Who can say?DM:  Then your heart can be at ease.BM:  Don't worry about me.  You have your own life. DM: I'm sorry to burden you with my mother.BM:  Don't worry about that.  I didn't think so at first, but now that you're married...I consider that your father has entrusted her to me.  He's trusting me.  So don't worry about your mother.  And, you haven't given me a burden. You've given me a blessing. DM:  Dad would be grateful.
Scene:  GirlFriend's apartment.  She is having text argument with Chef.  She goes to restaurant where she inadvertently becomes the 100th customer on the 100th day.   She wins a tent.   Chef and GirlFriend bicker.  Again. 
Scene:  Scary Mansion.  DoorMat has finished her scullery duties, is turning out the lights as she goes to her room.PS:  Oh, it's after 9 and there's my girl.  (He calls GirlFriend)(GirlFriend explains she went to restaurant because she was arguing with Chef, won the 100th/100th prize.)  DM:  Call anytime after 9 pm. 
Scene:  IceBerg's room, Screecher lets herself inS:  You're going to court tomorrow?  The waiting whats-it is over, right?IB:  Yes.  At 2 o'clock.S:  And good riddance!IB picks up his phone, calls GD.  GD answers.  IB says "Tomorrow at 2 o'clock.  Don't forget."GD responds "I know."  IB:  See you tomorrow.  (GD hangs up without responding)
Scene:  IceBerg standing in front of the Court House, alone. He looks at his watch, it's 2:10 o'clock and he is still alone.  He calls that GoldDigger...  Shouts  Where are you? into the phone when she answers.
End Scene.  End Episode.

• 2 months later...

Archived