[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

@myonenonly Found it on youtube! Here you go: Silent sanctuary sings Angel Eyes' local theme song

They are bringing the big guns already, showing the couch kiss even before the show starts airing haha :D

I did a rough translation of the lyrics since it's in Tagalog

SILENT SANCTUARY - SAYO (yours)

MINSAN OO, MINSAN HINDI (sometimes yes, sometimes no)
MINSAN TAMA, MINSAN MALI (sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong)
UMAABANTE, UMAATRAS (going forward, going backwards)
KILOS MONG NAMIMINTAS (your action finds fault)
KUNG TUNAY NGA ANG PAGIBIG MO (if your love is real)
KAYA MO BA ISIGAW (can you shout it out?)
IPARATING SA MUNDO (send it out to the world?)

TUMINGIN SA AKING MATA (look into my eyes)
MAGTAPAT NG NADARAMA (confess what you feel)
DI GUSTONG IKAY MAWALA (I don't want to lose you)
DAHIL HANDA AKONG IBIGIN KA (because I'm ready to love you)
KUNG MAGING TAYO SAYO LANG ANG PUSO KO (if we become together, you only have my heart)
WALA IBANG TATANGGAPIN (i will not accept anybody else)
IKAW AT IKAW PA RIN (it's you, it will always be you)

MAY GULO BA SAYONG ISIPAN (is there's something bothering your mind?)
ITUGMA SA NARARAMDAMAN (match it with what you feel)
KUNG TUNAY NGA ANG PAGIBIG MO (if your love is real)

TUMINGIN S AKING MATA (look into my eyes)
MAGTAPAT NG NADARAMA (confess what you feel)
DI GUSTONG IKAY MAWALA (I don't want to lose you)
DAHIL HANDA AKONG IBIGIN KA (because I'm ready to love you)
KUNG MAGING TAYO (if we become together...)

KAILANGAN BA KITANG IWASAN (do i need to avoid you?)
SA TUWING LALAPIT MAY PAALAM (everytime you come near there's goodbye)
IBANG ANYO Sa KARAMIHAN (different from everyone)
IBA RIN PAG TAYO LANG (it's different when it's just the two of us)

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ais730 oh thanks Sis! this is it! My Filipino nanny helped me understand what they were saying. Thanks for your translation too! :X

WOW! great appreciation to Philippines ABS-CBN! I'm impressed! I pray it will be a big hit! This way more Filipinos will appreciate LSY too. I know GHS is a household name there already.

^:)^

More detail news about AE airing in Japan...(from DC)

11월14일부터 Starting Nov. 14

매주금요일 Every Friday

오후10시05분~at 10:05PM

2회연속방영 2 episodes per week

재방은 매주 수,,목 1회씩  오후3시20분 Repeats every Wed and Thur one episode per day at 3:20PM.

cr DC:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22079&page=1

Fighting AE in Japan!!!

Thanks for the details cheerkoo! Nice to know it will air on primetime :)

I just want to share soowan's latest public appearance. She attended a vip premiere last night. Gorgeous as usual! :)

photo xuuc4mI_zps4818ad3d.jpg

Btw, Im not sure if youve heard but our dear Teddy Seo (Seungri) was recently involved in a car accident. I dont want to bring over the pic because I find it scary (his Porsche flipped over). I just remembered what happened to Pauk Walker and also to the 2 members of Ladies code. Im really thankful nothing bad happened to him or to anyone involved. Lets pray for his fast recovery.

Guest Angel EyesF

I don't think I will waste my time to watch LSY new drama Liar's Game because I don't like his hair style and LSY looks older with his fashion and style and I'm not a fan of the leading actress and I also don't like the storyline because I'm not a fan on manga sorry not a LSY fan for this one. But I know that some will watch this drama because of LSY but I'll let this one slide like I did with Santa Barbra it's because I'M STILL A WANJU SHIPPER.

Angel EyesF,,,,take care. Hope you don't mind my 2 cent...It is tough being a fan of a couple that you ship together tightly.Many of us have been there....it can be nice and fun...but I personally find it to be a torture.kekeMaybe you know it already...Anyway, take it easy.

I don't think I will waste my time to watch LSY new drama Liar's Game because I don't like his hair style and LSY looks older with his fashion and style and I'm not a fan of the leading actress and I also don't like the storyline because I'm not a fan on manga sorry not a LSY fan for this one. But I know that some will watch this drama because of LSY but I'll let this one slide like I did with Santa Barbra it's because I'M STILL A WANJU SHIPPER.

Oh I completely understand this post @"Angel EyesF"‌. But I will say that I am relieved that LSY will not resemble PDJ in his new drama. He looked the best in AE, imo - clothes, hairstyle and all.

It is also so wonderful to see that GHS is a much more stylish YSW these days - thank you @ais730‌ for posting her premiere photo!. She will always be YSW to me :)

So what are the chances of seeing PDJ/LSY at YSW/GHS's movie premiere? Or any of her AE costars? Would be awesome to see them there..

@aefanoc I would love to see him there, but now i doubt it because NSM might be there too. It would be awkward. She might be friends with both of them but she's so much closer to her. But we could never tell, the unexpected might happen ;)

Looking forward to it.

Timeslot is finally confirmed! It will start airing in the Philippines on Monday. Very happy that they got a primetime slot.

photo 10404236_624890967631755_7161804356982385454_n_zps8331786a.png

It's quite unusual nowadays for k-dramas to air at primetime (usually it's in the afternoon). Thanks to abscbn for bringing Angel eyes to a bigger audience :)

aefanoc said: @realistic2280‌ Good plan! And yes GHS did an excellent job with YSW! There were times I was frustrated with YSW the character - but GHS was superb. And of course, LSY is forever PDJ to me so it will be a bit challenging for me to make the transition with his new character in his new drama. I hope you enjoy watching AE as much as we (all AE fans on this thread) did. :)

Guest krazekoreanpaen

Angel Eyes will be showing on the Philippines Primetime TV starting on Monday. And that's Monday to Friday. And what's more exciting is that they put it on primetime which means at night so it means it will get a lot of viewers and It makes me happy thinking Filipino's falling head over heels to our WanJu couple just like what we felt. kekekke! ~ 

I am browsing some feedback on twitter from the viewers who have seen the Philippine Trailer of Angel Eyes and it's so overwhelming to see a lot of good and positive feedbacks. And they were even excited. and some are so freaking excited! omO!

In the Philippines, If they put a KDrama on primetime this just means that it is an important and big drama for them. And ABSCBN, the station which where Angel Eyes will air is the LARGEST TV station in the Philippines and has a lot of filipino viewers, oh not just in the Philippines but all over the world because they have TFC. And the Boys Over Flowers was first seen in this station which starred our HyeSun and it hits a lot of Filipino Viewers. I'm so excited for Angel Eyes! Aigoo!

FIGHTING WanJu! FIGHTING oppa sangyun and unni hyesun! kekkek! ~~

Archived