Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

Guest aefanoc

The rooftop kiss @myonenonly‌ @jangseo and the couch kiss @ais730‌ - these kisses are making it difficult to move on from AE. Did they have to make it look so darn realistic? ;;) Seriously PDJ and YSW --

This is one of my fave Angel Eyes mv stored in my lappy...fangirling 101! :x :x id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"● Dong Joo x Soo Wan ;; what about now?

cE6mqLuSEZE

cto

@jangseo The situation has called for it to resurface. :D

Ok so now i feel the need to rewatch my favorite scenes again. :x

ais730 said: Hi @realistic2280 Exhibit A to answer the question, are they really kissing or not?! Zoomed in version of their couch kaiss.  * Lsy and Nsm dated in 2011 and broke up after 1.5 yrs.

Omo omo those hot kisses sure will be part of history of our k-drama journey. They looked so real that we kept analyzing them into details. And if only we could transform our analysis into numbers we would have various statistics that could described Wanjoo chemistry :P Oh how i hope they are real. I'm still hoping :D

Love GHS in the She So High MV. And what makes me more happy is that many comments recognize her from Angel Eyes if not BOF. Proving that YSW (plus PDJ, of course) and AE are being loved by many international fans.

As we're heading to the end of the year i really hope both of them will appear together in any award ceremony. Miss to see them side by side again. At least that would be a great closure for my withdrawal so i can move forward with a light heart. I really miss uri Wanjoo :( :((

Guest eunhye05

Did someone say AE kisses?! Hahahah. Ohhhh I still haven't forgotten them. I sometimes revisit the clip compilation once or twice a week. Hahaha.

Nothing has replaced this drama in my heart Yet and I highly doubt anything will for a while! :)

Pilot episode done.Congratulations Angel Eyes!! Positive tweets were overflowing here in the Philippines! Daebak! =D> ^:)^ :x

10410717_628406400613545_844862752724015
1497779_628403090613876_2651432491167075

Guest puni18

@khs7 Glad to hear Angel Eyes becoming famous there. Soon you all will having a fever...Wanju fever. :x

@realistic2280‌ I haven't watched MDSY nor GOF because i couldnt set Lsy apart from Pdj yet. But i will definitely check out his other dramas (soon when i can) because he is such a great actor. Obviously since im an avid Ghs fan, Ive seen all her dramas. Im glad you've seen Pure 19. She was amazing there despite being a rookie at that time.

AE got a huge following here, this thread was on fire when it was airing bec most people here watched it on live streaming. There were live recappers too so no need to wait for the episode to be fully subbed before the discussion/spazzing starts ;)

credit to DC:  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22153&page=1LSY's new look for the new drama.sorry cannot bring it over.

Guest puni18

@jangseo Not only you, there is alots fans can't move on from this drama. It's been almost more than 3 months but still feel like its just over yesterday. Their acting look so real that we can't differentiate it.

For me this is the BEST from KHS. Her acting improve alot. Or perhaps maybe they both didn't act but for real? Hehehe

Only times will reveal everything between this too. Lets hope the best for them! Wanju Hwaiting! ;;) :x :))

@jangseo I am with you!! My feelings exactly. It's fine if they want to be discreet about it but i hope they appear together in the same event once in awhile to tide our wanju hearts over :x

Hi all! Nothing wrong with wishing WanJu is real! :X Until the fat lady sings!-I'm saying it again. Both are not in a relationship as far as we know. GHS said she's dating but not in a relationship! LSY is searching. Her appearance to his former's VIP movie doesn't mean she can't date him. Lol! :)) All is fair in love....you'll never know :P ...

Guest aefanoc

@jangseo‌ @myonenonly‌ @ais730‌ @puni18‌ and all AE fans

Whether they are real or reel, their kisses, the brief moment in time on the couch in ep 13 was real to me. And at that moment, they, to me, moved on from wanjoo to yoonsun. How they went back to wanjoo after that kiss - we may never know. :x :\"> or if they actually stayed as yoonsun (hoping they did :)