Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

Guest Angel EyesF

A little teaser of Ku Hye Sun is doing a new mv for Sment with Changmin (Max) from DBSK. She looks so pure and pretty in this mv.

aefanoc said: @realistic2280‌ Good plan! And yes GHS did an excellent job with YSW! There were times I was frustrated with YSW the character - but GHS was superb. And of course, LSY is forever PDJ to me so it will be a bit challenging for me to make the transition with his new character in his new drama. I hope you enjoy watching AE as much as we (all AE fans on this thread) did. :)

Guest krazekoreanpaen

Angel Eyes will be showing on the Philippines Primetime TV starting on Monday. And that's Monday to Friday. And what's more exciting is that they put it on primetime which means at night so it means it will get a lot of viewers and It makes me happy thinking Filipino's falling head over heels to our WanJu couple just like what we felt. kekekke! ~ 

I am browsing some feedback on twitter from the viewers who have seen the Philippine Trailer of Angel Eyes and it's so overwhelming to see a lot of good and positive feedbacks. And they were even excited. and some are so freaking excited! omO!

In the Philippines, If they put a KDrama on primetime this just means that it is an important and big drama for them. And ABSCBN, the station which where Angel Eyes will air is the LARGEST TV station in the Philippines and has a lot of filipino viewers, oh not just in the Philippines but all over the world because they have TFC. And the Boys Over Flowers was first seen in this station which starred our HyeSun and it hits a lot of Filipino Viewers. I'm so excited for Angel Eyes! Aigoo!

FIGHTING WanJu! FIGHTING oppa sangyun and unni hyesun! kekkek! ~~

Guest aefanoc

@realistic2280‌ - I don't want to post too much info/ spoilers but I will just have to say that you are getting closer and closer to my favorite episodes ;) :x any AE fans here will know which ones they are :x I hope you enjoy the rest of the series as much as we did! Wow Bali! Someday I would love to see this beautiful place (I have only seen pictures). Living in Southern CA makes you want to see a green landscape!

Annyeong to all Angels that still visiting this thread :-h

It's been a while since the last time i posted here. My lappy had a technical problem with the internet connection and i just solved it today. But i do lurking into this thread every day using my phone. Am so happy that some of us still keep posting here and this thread always appears at the first page of k-drama & movies list forum. I remember that only once this thread was pushed to the third page and the next day it came back to the first one huhu i guess many of us still hold uri Wanjoo very much close to our heart that we keep visiting and posting comments in this thread :x But one thing that make me sad is moderator had removed "Ended...Thank You Everyone For Watching And Making It More Amazing" from the thread's title. I love it so much when they put it that way as it strongly reminds me of how crazy & fun this thread were back in the days when AE was aired in SK. Hurmmmm anyway maybe at certain period they've to take it out :(

@jadecloud i'm sorry for replying this late...chincha chincha mianhe >:D< i tried to respond using my phone but i found it difficult and i'm pending it till today. Onetvasia did uploading Angel Eyes episodes to their website. So far they uploaded 8 episodes to the site. Unfortunately the vid cannot be played and i was told that the content is currently unavailable. Hopefully they fix the problem asap.

Here is the link to the Onetvasia website: http://www.onetvasia.com/shows/angel-eyes/videos

@ais730 love the MV by Silent Sanctuary that you posted. Thank you for sharing it here ;) Hoping that AE will be loved by many more fans in Philippines and Japan. AE Fighting!

@realistic220 Hi chingu :-h thank you for watching AE. I hope you'll enjoying the drama as much as we do here. I believe you'll be developing Wanjoo Syndrome as you proceed to episode 10 and the rest ;)

Last but not least, i would like to share this MV to all angels here (credit to zoomout717). Love the song he/she used in the MV :x

p/s: currently anticipating LSY's Liar Game and GHS's Daughter and her appearances in She So High MV

aefanoc said: @realistic2280‌ - I don't want to post too much info/ spoilers but I will just have to say that you are getting closer and closer to my favorite episodes ;) :x any AE fans here will know which ones they are :x I hope you enjoy the rest of the series as much as we did! Wow Bali! Someday I would love to see this beautiful place (I have only seen pictures). Living in Southern CA makes you want to see a green landscape!

Just finished ep16.... intense...

Gah... but I guess i was expecting that....

By the way, can i just say, i just love SW's house... the garden... nice... wonders how much such property is in Korea.. haha

Also... is it normal that the doctors are using crocs slippers in the hospital and in operating rooms??

Despite so many coincidences in the drama... i dont really care, because it is a drama afterall.. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZByF9nPPHwBeatburger's new song,  She So High, from their new album, Electric Dream which will be released on Sept 29th.Featuring GHS and Changmin...they made the mv for Beatburger without any guarantee---out of friendship. I hear they made the mv around July when AE completed.Enjoy.

Just ended the drama...

It's not bad, but it could be a bit shorter than 20 episodes. There were several repeated scenes which could cut down the drama to perhaps 17 or 18 episodes. Its good that JW and his mom confessed by 18th episode but the two ending episodes seemed unnecessary.

I felt that the dialogue between SW and DJ were quite limited. Most of the time they just smile.

However, i do like the premise that
1. DJ despite knowing what SW's father did to his mom, he continued to love SW  and wanted to bring her to Boston to forget everything.

2. SW went away so that DJ will not hate her eventually despite him saying he wouldnt... but we never know.. one year apart is good I guess as it can settle DJ's feelings had he not know that SW's father was innocent.

3. To bring about some jealousy in the last episode was nice, though i doubt DJ and SW were really kissing. hah.

Could have been better if;

1. If JW ended up with SW's best friend (the cop, sorry I forgot her name)
2. SW knew that it wasnt her father who killed DJ's mother. That guilt should not be there in the first place so that SW and DJ can live more happily
3. GHS is too fair.. almost too white... should be more tanned?
4. LSY ... great smile, his eyebrows are quite distinctive

Anyways, good show.

:\">

Guest aefanoc

Interesting synopsis @realistic2280‌ and glad to know you think AE is a good drama! But I am very curious - you didn't think they were really kissing? :D

Those kissing scenes were analyzed and dissected in this thread until we were crossing the PG-13 guidelines (haha!)

All in all, glad you enjoyed watching AE :)

Hello team Angels!! :-h
I just want to share another trailer of Angel Eyes here in the Philippines (dubbed in Filipino) which will start airing tomorrow that's Monday-Friday of heartmelting and crying and drooling for Filipino viewers! >:D< :D
Angel Eyes fighting!! \:D/ :-bd
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"ANGEL EYES: The Story

aQnGR59he30

ais730 said: @myonenonly Yes, ABS CBN is doing a fantastic job promoting AE. The full trailer, the MV, the quick preview.. it's airing in between their regular shows day, noon and night. Too bad I wasn't able to catch that particular episode of Showtime.

@aefanoc Yeah, i think there's a possibility of fanmeet in Japan if AE becomes a massive hit there. No one can beat the Japanese fandom. :D

@jangseo Annyeong! It's been awhile. I am not surprised you haven't moved on yet. I've seen 2 kdramas after AE but none of those 2 came close to the whole AE experience. ;)

Guest anneyongseo2228

ANNYEONG!!
This drama will be aired here in my country this Monday. It will be aired every night (10:15 Manila Time). But because it will aired too late at night, I cannot watch it..I cannot download it too because of slow internrt connection here in my place.  I REAAALLYY LLOOVEEE TOO WWAATTCCHHH THIS!!!!!!
That's why I decided to look for a CD of this drama so that I can watch this..
The story, the casts and the theme song (sung by a band here in my country) is PERFECT!

aefanoc said: Interesting synopsis @realistic2280‌ and glad to know you think AE is a good drama! But I am very curious - you didn't think they were really kissing? :D Those kissing scenes were analyzed and dissected in this thread until we were crossing the PG-13 guidelines (haha!) All in all, glad you enjoyed watching AE :)

Hi @realistic2280

Exhibit A to answer the question, are they really kissing or not?!

Zoomed in version of their couch kaiss.

photo qq4rac_zpsfe232a07.gif

photo w71d_zps42b19b9a.gif

* Lsy and Nsm dated in 2011 and broke up after 1.5 yrs.

Guest aefanoc

Happy weekend all angels!

@ais730‌ - you win your case with said Exhibit A! Haven't seen anything yet that comes close to this kiss.

Just when I thought we were done with the kisses - this is here again - haha :D (not complaining here)

@aefanoc Thanks. The zoomed in gifs are solid evidence hence I kept all of them. I just posted the best 2. :D

There was one scene in She's so high MV where GHS still looked like Yoon Soo Wan. She's also sitting on a couch quite similar to that famous couch in AE. haha!

Guest aefanoc

@myonenonly‌ - I second that suggestion! Yes -- the kisses to me are for reals!

@ais730‌ - It will take a while for me to not think of GHS as YSW. I have been reading her interviews posted here. She sounds like an intellectual and seems to not be afraid to explore complex human relationship issues. Good for her! Hope to see the movie if it becomes available on this side of the Pacific.