[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really glad to hear AE is trending in Philippines! Daebak! AE has a wonderful love story and the chemistry between LSY&GHS are too perfect and hard to believe that they are just acting. They are like meant for each other!

TO ALL NEWBIES... You are most welcome to this thread. >:D< :\">

I think this is Kang Ha Neul's best role and performance to date in a drama.. Anyone here knows if he is related to Kim Ha Neul? ..And ohh,, i didn't know that he could sing (pretty good at that). His song is one of my favorite OST in the drama :)

1028296359_0Hl7vPWF_B1B8C7FDBCB1_2BB6D1B      onlykhs @only_forsun

@Koohyesun119 #구혜선 #AngelEyes #AbsoluteDarling show in HongKong now TV. nowtv.now.com/epg/

only_suntwitupdate_zpsd06fac90.png

1028296359_0Hl7vPWF_B1B8C7FDBCB1_2BB6D1B    onlykhs @only_forsun @Koohyesun119 #구혜선 #AngelEyes will broadcast in Taiwan on 21st Nov.https://www.facebook.com/1010ok/posts/823920804295051 

onlysunupdate_zpsea009546.png

credit : twitter update from @only_forsun (2014.10.16)

Hope AE  more  success and bring more fans for Angel Eyes drama and all the casts ^.^ .

have a great day all  Angel team ^.^

Hi everyone.. ;-) i think i'm having a heart attack when watching the AE the scene of LSY and KHS in the airport awhile ago it's heart breaking when they part ways..no wonder why it is trending here in my country..coz filipinos love's to watch this kind of drama.. :-D ;-) :x :x

FYI~I am so glad that AE forum is going strong and even gathering new AE fans!!Daebok!Thanks all!!
JiWoon-ssi news:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22255&page=1
credit to DC-AE fans who are also going very strong in their support for AE!! Kim JiSuk has changed his Agency to 최근 제이스타즈 엔터테인먼트와 전속 계약을 체결하며 기1태영, 홍1수아와 한솥밥을 먹게 됐다. J-Star Agency which already has Ki TaeYoung and Hong SuAh as members. He is also looking into new acting project in the near future.Have a great day!!

Hello Angels :)

@tnalvminsun‌ thanks for all the update sis I really appreciate it :)

AE in Philippines WOW I'm so glad it's a success drama and it's trending daily I just love it.

@greenbird22 thanks for the MV :)

@"sin hoonsim"‌, @myonenonly‌, @Puni‌ ,@angeleyesF, @khs7, @Ariana27‌ @cheerkoo‌ for all you update here :)

To all the newbies.welcome and enjoy this lovely thread :)

Well well well... :) hi all! WanJu chemistry is one of the best in KDrama. It's really hard not to ship them. If you want to ship them seriously they are in shippers paradise as YoonSun couple. :D

I hope Angel Eyes will grab any of SBS award come December. My ultimate wish is the best couple award. :X

Welcome all first timers! Enjoy this thread. Keep coming back.

Take care. :)

Guest aefanoc

Hi everyone.. ;-) i think i'm having a heart attack when watching the AE the scene of LSY and KHS in the airport awhile ago it's heart breaking when they part ways..no wonder why it is trending here in my country..coz filipinos love's to watch this kind of drama.. :-D ;-) :x :x

Hi @sfc12‌ - glad you enjoy AE! Might want to hold off on that heart attack because the best scenes are yet to come!! ;):))

@"Angel EyesF"‌ - your recent post of GHS being interviewed, was LSY in that drama Life Is Beautiful? ... Lol - my shipping heart just skipped a beat.. Lol :x

Miss everyone on this thread - seems like a lifetime ago when it aired .. but as soon as I listen to the OST (esp Tears Fall) I am transported back to Spring 2014!

Hope to read posts from the new AE fans here..

@myonenonly‌ - love the plug on the shipping thread chingu!! As a proud member of the wanjoo kiss club, I wholeheartedly support this message. :)) :x

Hi..@aefanoc thanks for the info.. ;-)

i'm glad that AE is airing here weekdays from monday to friday at late night..i'm excited to watch again later on tv.. :-D :x :x

i enjoyed hanging out here in Angels thread nowadays.. :-D ;-)

I don't know if this was posted already...but AE will also air in Taiwan and Hong Kong too some time in November.  I saw the information quickly in DC-AE--forgot to mark the page in DC...sorry.Good Luck and best wishes for AE----may it be loved as it was here.Thanks everyone.

Guest zeLsshi

this drama is now airing here in the philippines (10:30 PM) and i love it!!! too bad my parents want me to sleep earlier.. :((
AE is <3

Guest copper_eliot_5c58

rakionn11 said:

-DJ drags SW to a church (it seems so far that it took them the whole day, they arrived there at night)-DJ introduced SW to the church where his mother and father married. (It looks like the church of Emergency Couple?)

Anneoyoungseyo.... :-h

Hi sweet angelz..

ooooo the thread is so active n its abt 25 angels acting actively in this thread n no idea hw many angels r here who r juzt silent lurkurs like me... :\">

We really appreaciate the efforts u r takin to make this thread alwayz Alive.... =D> =D>

Missing uri wanjoo couple aloott.....

:(( :(

I still wonder ....evn though Angel Eyes s so popular outside n inside korea ....y arent there any interview for our couple in SBS......its really unfair n heartbreaking :-/ :-/ :(:((

Wanna c them together again holding hands each other....... :\"> :\">

Hello Angels :)

@cheerkoo Thanks for the information in regards to Angel Eyes showing in different countries so happy for them/

@khs7 Thanks for the ratings im not sure how the ratings work in the philippines but is that good ratings for AE. I also love the OST for Angel Eyes philippine version thanks for sharing the video.

@aefanoc yes LSY is in that drama Life is beautiful :)

@4evrkdrama and @sfc12 Hello :)

Happy Wednesday Angels

Archived