[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

@newyorkcitygirl‌ Thanks for these pics. It's my first time to see these. Is sbs still releasing new bts photos? I'm hoping other bts videos we've been obsessing about will be released too in time for promotion to intl market.

Sbs, what are you gonna do with those. Might as well release them to make more people in kdramalandia happy. :)

@"Angel EyesF"‌ Thanks for those wanju collages. No matter how hard i try, I cannot move on from them. :x

@angel_19‌00

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ais730 said: @newyorkcitygirl‌ Thanks for these pics. It's my first time to see these. Is sbs still releasing new bts photos? I'm hoping other bts videos we've been obsessing about will be released too in time for promotion to intl market. Sbs, what are you gonna do with those. Might as well release them to make more people in kdramalandia happy. :) @"Angel EyesF"‌ Thanks for those wanju collages. No matter how hard i try, I cannot move on from them. :x @angel_19‌00

Ariana27 said: Annyeong

watching another kdrama and get me hoocked just like AE  and some already ended but in the end when i'm comming back to this thread or playing AE OST make me more missing AE so much. maybe with some people AE story is a simple love story between a man and a woman who fallen in their teenage time and look like a common love story who have a happy ending in the end.
for me, AE is not just a love story kdrama, with all beautifull scene, nice story , beautifull casts with their awesome acting from the child actor/actresse until the adult and complete with beautifull soundtrack really make me can not move on from this drama esp. from the story of love Yoon Soo wan and park Dong Joo.

me, as a kdrama addict. when Kdrama first airing in my country , from love story, a family story, teenage story until thriller, romcom, or even a ghost story ....Angel Eyes is one of  memorable drama for me, a genuine love story who really make our heart warm. AE is not only talk bout LOVE between man and woman, but also a relationship between parents and their children, love between best friend, and love between brother & sister and with a very sweet story , the line of their conversation who really have a deep meaning for us as a viewers that can't ever for get bout Angel Eyes.

i do really wish, can we have ANGEL EYES movie????? T______T i want it so bad T____T

@amvondo  all the whinny act, the smile and all dorky side of Park Dong Joo when his arround Soo Wan always make me want to kiss him... Park Dong Joo is one year younger than Soo Wan and the way he act arround Swanni , he always looking so adorable. i always love PDJ accent (Kang haneul & Lee Sangyoon potray the role as Park DongJoo make me adore both more. both are trully a good actor and they deserve some award for they awesome acting)
the adorable PDJ act to Swannie when he said "

If I can only do it I want to stick a sticker on Yoon Soo Wan’s forehead saying that she’s Park Dong Doo’s. I can’t even hold your hand and publicize that you’re my woman?"

i love way PDJ said those line, full of possesive of YSW,kkkkkkk
7727ade8-6af6-40f5-86b4-502e0d2985f3_zps
cr : to the owner

web_3554068922_5cd88f64_zpsea18cafc.jpg
cr: to the owner

@amvondo‌ Haha! I asked myself that too. Why am i even trying?! I'm watching 2 dramas now and i really enjoy them both but Im not attached to it like I thought Id be because I see Lsy and Ghs playing the leads. Haha! They need to pair up again! In a 50ep drama next time. 20ep feels too short now that I've seen AE too many times. :D

Hello! haha.. we will  never get over Angel Eyes for sure. :D I'm also wishing a 50 episode drama of LSY & GHS. I know it's not going to happen soon.

I won't get over it until GHS' next drama, I think. As for LSY, honestly for whatever reason I will probably cry if he'll take another romantic drama soon. ... because he's such a good kisser, I'll be jealous seeing him kissing another woman. LOL! :)) I only want him to kiss my HyeSun! I'm selfish, I know.. X_X  I was happy to know that he'll take a short rest for now. :P Of course I wish them both success on their next projects!

I'm watching another drama but I'm not too serious about it. I'm cool even if I can't watch the live streaming or I miss parts of it. I don't get mad at my PC, don't feel like throwing my TV! when it starts lagging or freezing on me, unlike when I watched Angel Eyes live streaming before, I'm always holding my breath- afraid that it might lagged. hahaha! ... those were the days. Nothing like Angel Eyes!

Thank you all for your posts. :X

Guest Angel EyesF

I just miss when ep 20 KHS take a deep breath and got mad that LSY may have been with the cameo the whole entire time when KHS is not there and LSY started laughing and said he likes how KHS is jealous and KHS said how come the cameo knows that LSY is a married man so LSY said that the ring on his hand shows it and he stills wears it because when KHS said I should buy a ring even if it's not as strong as Jung Hwa I Love You in order to tie LSY down that LSY is one man who is taken by KHS and the last scene of our WanJu and SangHye Couple when they went to the hill and start walking and so LSY asked KHS a QUESTION? and said oh yes you haven't said to me that you love me and KHS said that for LSY to said it first and LSY said why is KHS confessing everything in front of Jung Hwa ssi but why can't KHS just say that she loves LSY right now so KHS said PARK DONG JOO IS ALREADY ALL MINES WHY SHOULD I SAY I LOVE YOU ♥️ LSY SAID THAT WHERE DID HIS ONLY YOON SOO WAN WHO ALWAYS LISTEN DOESN'T LISTEN AND DO WHAT DONG JOO SAID. So LSY said the ring you are not gonna get it so they both ran up the hill and went to the planeterium and I just love the part when KHS said it so soft and tender with her angelic voice by saying I LOVE YOU to LSY and it felt like LSY's heart was about to melt and LSY just can't take it anymore and confess his love to KHS and what a nice cute romantic wrap of AE.

Ariana27 said: Annyeong

watching another kdrama and get me hoocked just like AE  and some already ended but in the end when i'm comming back to this thread or playing AE OST make me more missing AE so much. maybe with some people AE story is a simple love story between a man and a woman who fallen in their teenage time and look like a common love story who have a happy ending in the end.
for me, AE is not just a love story kdrama, with all beautifull scene, nice story , beautifull casts with their awesome acting from the child actor/actresse until the adult and complete with beautifull soundtrack really make me can not move on from this drama esp. from the story of love Yoon Soo wan and park Dong Joo.

me, as a kdrama addict. when Kdrama first airing in my country , from love story, a family story, teenage story until thriller, romcom, or even a ghost story ....Angel Eyes is one of  memorable drama for me, a genuine love story who really make our heart warm. AE is not only talk bout LOVE between man and woman, but also a relationship between parents and their children, love between best friend, and love between brother & sister and with a very sweet story , the line of their conversation who really have a deep meaning for us as a viewers that can't ever for get bout Angel Eyes.

i do really wish, can we have ANGEL EYES movie????? T______T i want it so bad T____T

@amvondo  all the whinny act, the smile and all dorky side of Park Dong Joo when his arround Soo Wan always make me want to kiss him... Park Dong Joo is one year younger than Soo Wan and the way he act arround Swanni , he always looking so adorable. i always love PDJ accent (Kang haneul & Lee Sangyoon potray the role as Park DongJoo make me adore both more. both are trully a good actor and they deserve some award for they awesome acting)
the adorable PDJ act to Swannie when he said "

If I can only do it I want to stick a sticker on Yoon Soo Wan’s forehead saying that she’s Park Dong Doo’s. I can’t even hold your hand and publicize that you’re my woman?"

i love way PDJ said those line, full of possesive of YSW,kkkkkkk
7727ade8-6af6-40f5-86b4-502e0d2985f3_zps
cr : to the owner

web_3554068922_5cd88f64_zpsea18cafc.jpg
cr: to the owner

Guest Angel EyesF

I just Love it how LSY ♥️ KHS has so many couple names together and it's so lovely.

1. WanJu Couple

2. SangHye Couple

3. YoonSun Couple

4. KooSang Couple

5. YoonHye Couple

6. LeeSun Couple

Do you guys also have one in mind for both of our most cute, intimate and the power of love of LSY & KHS please share?

@ sin hoonsim,

OK, I was partially wrong. The track "The Way to You" IS the 1st song you hear in ep.3 (I was right about that), however YSW is the 1st person we see, not PDJ. When PDJ shows up (about 5 or 6mns into the ep.), it is another instrumental piece that is playing (not the full version though). It's when the 119 people bring a lady whose son stays in the ambulance, and PDJ talks to him, and tries to console him, before going inside. I also remember that he ends up doing that surgery the whole hospital talks about, on that lady.

Also, this goes along the lines of what I said about some instrumental pieces not being included on the OST. About 1 or 2mns in, when all the 119 rescuers are rushing to what they think is a fire emergency, there is another up-beat instrumental piece that is being played, that is not on the OST. That piece also highlights the stress the 119 rescuers are feeling at the time (IMHO). It's a really good piece as well.

I just rewatched ep.3 (because I was checking on some of the things I was writing here), and I was reminded of why so many things worked in AE. Ep. 3 was funny (any scene with Teddy, but especially the one where he is made to try and save YSW, and what ensues), evocative, heart thumping and with some nostalgic moments. LSY is soooooo good in this ep., I just LOVE watching his face and his body language. In that ep., he goes from happiness (about seeing Dr.YJB and YSW) to disappointment (about thinking that YSW is married with a child), to elation (YSW is not married, and she does not have a child), to fear (YSW is in the face of danger), to being crushed (gasp!!!! YSW has a man, and he called her "uri Soo-wanie"), to being confused at the end of the ep. (why is YSW STILL wearing the necklace with the whistle he gave her)? Such a good ep.!!!!!!! It made me feel full, as if I had just had diner (a big one) :-)

Rewatching ep.3, I noticed that there are a lot of upbeat songs and upbeat instrumental pieces in this drama. Those to me are some of the little gems in this drama. I guess I had more to say today, huh?! :-)

Oh, and on a different note, I love it when the chief at the Fire Station calls Teddy "Teddy-ah." That chief was really like a father of sorts to his staff, loved him. He was such a softie at heart :-)  

annyeong to all ANgel Eyes team....

seems so many of you still can't get over of AE, same with me here.

@amvondo same with me here. i do more LSY acting here *doesn't mean in his previous drama (LIB, MDSY that still i catch up marathon have a bad acting. LSY really one of the best actor in my view and for LSY fans too). in Angel Eyes, i think.. LSY acting more explore becoz of the role as Park Dong Joo who has a very deep emotion . i like his changing facial expression from happy, sad, happy again with his deep dimple . and the crying scene, it looks very natural , he doesn't need to make the emotional hard to be done, but with his focus on the line and the correct situation his crying like a waterfall and we as a viewers could feel how hurt his pain, how he felt sad.  LSY as PDJ when he act coldly to YSW (we can see at ep.5), when he grab YSW and put her on the wal by using his hands to cover her with his deep and sharp look , yeah.. i do feel he is Dylan Park and not PDJ as YSW know. PDJ is a loving man not an anger man and cold hearted like Dylan Park. but the most of all , i love LSY as PDJ changing  his tone voice. esp. the scene when he with YSW. PDJ always have a playfull tone if he like to teasing SW, but when the romantic air arround them, his tone change into deep and sexy ( ep.13 before the sofa kiss,LOL)

Oh also, I really loved the backhug scene between YSW and PDJ in ep.12 (and the ensuing conversation), when she came back to the Fire station. If you pay attention to PDJ's voice when he teases YSW, you will notice that it sounds really sexy when he teases her   

i notice it too. PDJ : " SW-aahh .....
                                           what are u doing team leader YSW, di u forget that we're at work"
....( i love the expression of PDJ teasing Swannie,hmpfft).... but damn..why those three musketers should pass DJ's office. if not, those lovey doovey already have a muach muach ,hmpfft
and love GHS as YSW there too. when she said with her soft voice asking did the three of them already left. i do really love her tone voice, so cute and the way she forbid DJ for not telling their team at firestation bout their relationship, i love her facial expressial and how DJ caresse her chick with lovingly

i think, many more memorable scene in AE and it's hard to be forgotten. esp. to all the casts. they do really hard work for they role.  and for my personnal like for the casts. i do really the improvement of GHS. her vacum for 2 years is worth it. she's back again with awesome performance. her different tone voice as Yoon Soo Wan, she more pretty and mature in her performance as an actresse and her shyness when she have to act a romantic scene with her co-star suddenly go. she seem enjoy being in love and loving  PDJ like only of them who lives in this world ^.^

LSY... he make me fallen for him bcoz of his role as PDJ but not only that his acting is awesome and how serious he is when he read the script and have a discussion with PDnim and GHS too what kind of acting should he/they do for some scene.

*LSY & GHS is like a twin star who can shine if they together ...and yeaps both are shining in my eyes. a twin star doesn't always like a lover, it can be meaning for SOULMATE, BEST FRIEND, FAMILY.. and that's what i look for them both. success for my LSY & GHS in the future

Kang Ha Neul : i always love his PDJ accent. he really knock off. his acting in AE are one of the best. and Nam Jihyun .... her role as young SW always be my favourite and watch all over again her part, he do really look alike GHS . maybe she's not flawless like GHS, but some of her stucture face esp. when she smile she does look alike GHS and her acting is awesome.

i wonder, who arrange the casting time for all those actors/actresses, esp for the mainlead. LSY & KHN as PDJ. GHS & NJH as YSW... two thumbs up for all of them.

sorry for my long posting here , AE always make me can't stop for sharing it. hope this thread will keep alive.  C U again ^.^

Archived