[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

Angel EyesF

said: I just Love it how LSY ♥️ KHS has so many couple names together and it's so lovely. 1. WanJu Couple 2. SangHye Couple 3. YoonSun Couple 4. KooSang Couple 5. YoonHye Couple 6. LeeSun Couple Do you guys also have one in mind for both of our most cute, intimate and the power of love of LSY

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just funny...laughter is good!!But,,,sorry that I cannot bring over the pix.DC-AE fan found it and posted it. Thank you DC-AE fan!!http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22007&page=1
"Darling (addressing her husband), please peel half of the potatoes in the black bag and boil them for me."(then, look at the pix of what the husband did....keke--of course, not all men are like that!! and some of us women are like that too...keke. Not meant to be offensive.)

ANGEL EYES REVISITED

angeleyes_poster_zps6eff435b.jpg?t=14100

One of my favorite shows during the spring season was Angel Eyes. Spring is when nature blossoms again after the cold winter and it is perfect for a heart wrecking melodrama. 

The cast is comprised of many known actors and actresses with the inclusion of rookies participating in their acting debut. We follow Go Hye Sun and Lee Sang Yoon as our leading couple portraying Yoon Soo Wan and Park Dong Joo respectively. 

Angel Eyes may not suit for the general audience as the sorrow content is exceptionally solid and the script follows the typical K-drama formula.

Is this worth watching?

Read more: Click Here!

(I was bored so I wrote this lol! Enjoy reading!)

Guest Angel EyesF

Here's another MV of our SangHye Couple that I created and I still shipped them a lot from the bottom of my heart hope you guys love and enjoy both of their intimate chemistry.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mr9gj8qh84cca59/Video%20Sep%2006%2C%2011%2034%2045%20PM.mov?dl=0

@myonenonly‌ Yes unfortunately sbs only give it to one couple and the competition is indeed tight. Well as long as they both attend the awards night, it would be enough to make our hearts flutter :x

@"Angel EyesF"‌ Thanks for the MV. Well done! :)

Btw, Angel Eyes will be televised in the Philippines this month. Im in the office but my friend texted me to let me know the preview just aired in abs-cbn (the biggest network here in the Philippines). I hope it becomes a phenomenal hit here. :)

@myonenonly‌ I miss them too! Thanks for the gif! Especially the last one. I have no words for that kind of cuteness. :x

I hope abs-cbn can get a short video message from Hyesun / Sangyoon inviting their Filipino fans to watch Angel eyes. They were able to get it before from the F4 during bof and from geunsuk during you're beautiful and other k-stars too. What i like most about the fact that it will air in abs-cbn is the network's ability to do heavy promotion for their shows whether locally made or imported k-dramas. Aside from constant preview throughout the day, they also install giant billboards in the thoroughfares around the metro. It would be nice to see a blow up version of this even when I'm stuck in the horrendous traffic ;)

photo DDDF2ED1-F288-4C41-8526-9AD207D36593_zpsecce4d48.jpg

Archived