[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

myonenonly said:

I'm watching another drama but I'm not too serious about it. I'm cool even if I can't watch the live streaming or I miss parts of it. I don't get mad at my PC, don't feel like throwing my TV! when it starts lagging or freezing on me, unlike when I watched Angel Eyes live streaming before, I'm always holding my breath- afraid that it might lagged. hahaha! ... those were the days. Nothing like Angel Eyes!

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I devoured five seasons of NBC's Parenthood to get over Angel Eyes. Hooked on Parenthood now and couldn't wait for its last and final season beginning on September 25. It's one of the best family dramas in the US today and it totally saddens me that it's saying its goodbye on its 6th season. 
I'm not surprised at all that this thread is still alive. While some of us here has moved on to another Kdrama, I haven't. I couldn't. AE is such a tough act to follow. It completely drained my appetite for another Kdrama.:))
Hello, everyone! :-hJust dropping by to know the latest with our favorite couple, LSY and GHS.

Guest aefanoc

Happy weekend (or holiday weekend if you are stateside) to all AE fans! Very nice to see that this thread is moving along and I will catch up on reading your posts.

Like some of you @myonenonly‌ and others here, I have started watching other kdramas -- nothing compared to AE and our otp (miss seeing them together, btw :x ) But I gotta tell you, I am so jealous of the generous bts made available by other networks than sbs (this is the one that aired AE, correct?)

Still wishing we could see more bts of all the kisses...

@jangseo‌ - I have heard about Parenthood. Is Lauren Graham the lead actress? I loved her as Lorelei Gilmore in Gilmore Girls.

@myonenonly‌ My feelings exactly. And my gadgets are not in danger these days because my level of excitement is just normal. I can wait for a few days sometimes even a full week to see my new dramas fully subbed. No live streaming nor watching raw episodes. :D During Ae, my phone has suffered a bit. Haha!

@aefanoc Tell me about it. They are so generous with BTS and cast interviews especially mbc. We could only wish for that kind of exposure for Ae.

Guest aefanoc

@ais730‌ - I agree. Bts and cast interviews add so much to the drama viewing experience! What would be the negative impact of showing bts (of the AE kiss scenes and other scenes) or more cast (not just the leads but all of them) interviews?

I don't know @ais730‌ if we are watching the same series but the lead actor in the kdrama that I just started watching is married with a family and has many romantic (and kissing scenes) with the lead actress. They made bts and interviews available to the public. The leads in the drama are a wonderful team but they pale in comparison to our AE otp. No otp has topped GHS and LSY kissing skills!! :)) :x I have to confess that I find myself comparing the leads to the acting caliber of GHS and LSY -- and these 2 (our AE otp) are just in a league of their own.

Guest aefanoc

I wanted to clarify: just because I started to watch other kdramas does not mean I have moved on from AE. Nope, not even close. If anything, I have become a more conscious, critical viewer -- making numerous comparisons (writing, acting, production etc) with AE. There are so many things that I appreciate about AE now that I have seen other productions. I am now able to see that GHS and LSY just simply gave it their all. It now makes sense to me just how emotionally and physically draining this project was for both (if not, all) of them.

aefanoc said: Happy weekend (or holiday weekend if you are stateside) to all AE fans! Very nice to see that this thread is moving along and I will catch up on reading your posts. Like some of you @myonenonly‌ and others here, I have started watching other kdramas -- nothing compared to AE and our otp (miss seeing them together, btw :x ) But I gotta tell you, I am so jealous of the generous bts made available by other networks than sbs (this is the one that aired AE, correct?) Still wishing we could see more bts of all the kisses... @jangseo‌ - I have heard about Parenthood. Is Lauren Graham the lead actress? I loved her as Lorelei Gilmore in Gilmore Girls.

Guest aefanoc

@myonenonly‌ and @GHSforever‌ Thank you for the 2nd mv and for posting it here! Missing them too-- love love that song by G.na -- perhaps we can also include all of the AE kiss scenes in the mv? I am so not technically savvy but would love to see all of the kiss scenes and maybe the ER kiss bts? :x ;) ohh wanjoo, how do we move on?? Love both of the mv -- thanks @myonenonly‌ for posting!!

@jangseo‌ - will check out the Parenthood series. All of your kdrama recommendations have been great. Started Yisan -- one episode at a time ..

@aefanoc The mbc drama im watching right now is Fated to love you. JH is married with two kids but he has good on-screen chemistry with JN. Mbc is releasing every bit of bts they have!! Even the bed scenes with hilarious bloopers. And yes, plenty of kissing scenes but none came close to wanjoo :x My love for present drama leads starts and ends while i watch the show. With wanjoo, it lingers in my mind and stays with me even after i watched it. There was even i time dreamt about them. :D

Guest aefanoc

@aefanoc The mbc drama im watching right now is Fated to love you. JH is married with two kids but he has good on-screen chemistry with JN. Mbc is releasing every bit of bts they have!! Even the bed scenes with hilarious bloopers. And yes, plenty of kissing scenes but none came close to wanjoo :x My love for present drama leads starts and ends while i watch the show. With wanjoo, it lingers in my mind and stays with me even after i watched it. There was even i time dreamt about them.

:D

Yes -- we are watching the same kdrama - a romcom! Very different from AE- lots of very silly, light-hearted moments. Yes - I know what you mean about bts and bloopers. It's wonderful to see them having fun and also use their acting chops to execute the romantic scenes. I wish it was like that with AE -- I wanted to see the bts bloopers and all!! :D perhaps the melo genre did not result in too many bloopers?

Oh I understand about wanjoo lingering in your mind -- me too -- and as @jangseo‌ said AE still tugs at the heart :x and in your case, in your dreams too!!

That mv by @GHSforever‌ brought back some memories when AE was just starting -- good memories of course --- sitting in my office with a cup of coffee watching the sunrise as I waited for recaps here and watched the raw episodes at an ungodly hour, on a weekend, in SoCal! Oh good times, everyone, good times!

:)

Guest aefanoc

@aefanoc you're welcome. Maybe @GHSforever will make an MV on all WanJu kisses. ;) :X

I have to learn how to make MV, I'm also tech. challenged. haha... :))

I am also in the technically challenged category, AE chingu! I love this mv and g.na's song. Maybe there can be a part II -- same song just with the AE bts and kisses?! @GHSforever‌

:D

aefanoc said: @myonenonly‌ and @GHSforever‌ Thank you for the 2nd mv and for posting it here! Missing them too-- love love that song by G.na -- perhaps we can also include all of the AE kiss scenes in the mv? I am so not technically savvy but would love to see all of the kiss scenes and maybe the ER kiss bts? :x ;) ohh wanjoo, how do we move on?? Love both of the mv -- thanks @myonenonly‌ for posting!! @jangseo‌ - will check out the Parenthood series. All of your kdrama recommendations have been great. Started Yisan -- one episode at a time ..

Hello Angels :)

Happy Labor Day to all that celebrate  it this holiday :)

THank you all for the updates, pictures, MV and links Im so happy that we are still here and spazzing about AE and our couple WanJu :)

I did have a MV for all the kisses in my dailymotion account however it was taken down by dailymotion :(

I will try to upload it again this week :)

Have a great day and week ahead :)

Guest Angel EyesF

I heard that LSY just barely left to Indonesia this Sunday to film his episode of Road For Hope to help support those who are in need and I hope that LSY can come back with an encouraging and heartwarming story to help motivate KHS to have her episode to help those who are in need for the Road For Hope so she can help support I really want to see an episode because I heard that KHS loves to do charity work and hope she can have a chance to shoot for the Road For Hope by KBS.

Angel EyesF said: I heard that LSY just barely left to Indonesia this Sunday to film his episode of Road For Hope to help support those who are in need and I hope that LSY can come back with an encouraging story to help motivate KHS to have her episode to help those who are in need for the Road For Hope so he can help support I really want to see an episode because I heard that KHS loves to do charity work and hope she can have a chance to shoot for the Road For Hope by KBS.

Archived