[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

Preview ep.13 (3rd Sep)I know this preview has already appeared at the end of episode 12, but for those who missed out or would like to watch it again, here it is :)

JY:  I love you like crazy, even though it may be burdening.DM:  Jae Yeol is very ill, Hae Soo ah, Kang Woo is a hallucination.HS:  Why are you not considering the possibility that he might have a brain tumor? Why are you concluding that he has schizophrenia?JY:  How do they know about the time that I was alone with Kang Woo?YJ:  The climax/peak of psychosis is suicide.JY:  Kang Woo ah, don't ever think that you're alone. I'm always here for you.

cr. Translations from dramaMATsource: SBSNOW YouTube

Thanks to everyone for the updates - spoilers, links, pics & vids, insightful comments etc, keep up the good work! Fighting :)Looking forward to tomorrow's episode! Happy watching everyone! :)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New photo updated from SOOP 
10639557_801394776572231_219001514036574

"오랜만에 공효진 공식 웨이보에 소식이 올라왔어요!'드라마도 다음주면 끝. 모두가 아쉽겠지만 나 또한 아쉬워요. 그 동안 촬영하느라 제대로 감사의 인사도 못했어요. 공효진 갤러리, 바이두바 친구들 맛있는 점심 식사 준비해줘서 정말 고맙고. 중국에서부터 오셔서 식사 준비 해주신 투도우 관계자 분들께도 감사합니다. 우리모두 맛있게 먹었어요' (출처: 공효진 공식 웨이보)"
Google trans : 
"I came up a long time to look this way gonghyojin official news! 'Drama ends next week. Too bad, but I also ahswiwoyo all. I did not even thank him properly busy shooting for. Really grateful gonghyojin Gallery, Baidu Bar Friends delicious lunch prepared for letting. The meal also came from China ready-to-help staff who submitted the audit. We've all had delicious "(Source: Official gonghyojin Wei Bo)"

@dumm i've been thinking the same way too. i even thought that there are so many ad libs scene in the drama. Like the one when HS saying good bye while sitting on his lap and move her finger on his chest.. oow. its looks so natural

MC THE Max will sing IOIL OST PT 7 simply titled “U”. Another beautiful song will be released at noon on Wed, 2014.9.3.KST  :-bd
KowFgbZ.jpg
CR: GHJ weibo

Øn'Łìfĕ

said:

New photo updated from SOOP 
"오랜만에 공효진 공식 웨이보에 소식이 올라왔어요!'드라마도 다음주면 끝. 모두가 아쉽겠지만 나 또한 아쉬워요. 그 동안 촬영하느라 제대로 감사의 인사도 못했어요. 공효진 갤러리, 바이두바 친구들 맛있는 점심 식사 준비해줘서 정말 고맙고. 중국에서부터 오셔서 식사 준비 해주신 투도우 관계자 분들께도 감사합니다. 우리모두 맛있게 먹었어요' (출처: 공효진 공식 웨이보)"
Google trans : 
"I came up a long time to look this way gonghyojin official news! 'Drama ends next week. Too bad, but I also ahswiwoyo all. I did not even thank him properly busy shooting for. Really grateful gonghyojin Gallery, Baidu Bar Friends delicious lunch prepared for letting. The meal also came from China ready-to-help staff who submitted the audit. We've all had delicious "(Source: Official gonghyojin Wei Bo)"

Guest united06

Episodes 05-06 ~
image-403E_53FE271D.jpg

image-A56F_5405B39F.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team
More graphics can be found HERE.
English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

It's Okay, It's Love English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8567-its-okay-its-love-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest madmooch

The news of JY's psychosis will surely drop like a bomb on HS and will cause her much anguish (therefore first her denial and question if he has brain tumor becos I guess compared to psychosis, BT is a much more straightforward case to treat). 
That she, as a psychiatrist, is in a position to help treat JS's psychosis is a given but she will have to confront all her doubts and apprehension and seriously consider if she will commit to JS as a partner. I don't envy her predicament but am at least glad that writer-nim has given her one good female friend to confide in. While DM is her reliable sunbae whom she trusts fully, I think there is nothing like a BFF whom you can confide and seek advice or opinion from. Just as she had previously confided in YJ about her intimacy with JY and how it had changed her perception abt her mom (that scene was really touching) or asking YJ her views on marriage vs career, I'm glad that YJ is there for her in one of her most critical moments.
In life, we need the support of good friends who will not judge us but can play devil's advocate and advise us as well as provide us the listening ear and shoulder. If not, I think mental illness will surely be much more rampant than it is. 
7gs4RI.jpg

I am already crying :(( in anticipation of JHS being told the truth of JJY. Can't imagine how heart-breaking that can be if we were to put ourselves in her shoes! 
 And when I think of next week being the last week, I am sadder :(( Please consider a season 2 writernim and PDnim! And dramagawd! [-O<
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest ineetha

Hi , How can I watch it online ? What are the streaming websites ? When I tried last week , I couldnt get it .. it was sort of deadlock situation for me since some of the websites were in other languages!!

Archived