[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeoja001

I love this drama. I have watched the 10 episodes for the second time. I can't wait to get a dvd of this. Isn't there a possibility that there will be more than 16 episodes? :-(

I was also thinking about the possibility of brain tumor.So far,only his hallucinations and hand tremors can be linked to BT. No headaches, seizures, vomiting etc, but of course we cannot entirely rule it out. You may have the disease for years without showing the symptoms, that can happen too.

I don't think the writer will go with brain trumor. It won't fit with the theme of this drama that speaks a lot about trauma, mental illness, and psychology.

Guest timi163

madmooch

said:

lauren2b2

said: so kang woois  just  a  figment of  js'  imagination and  he  is  his alterego. he  regresses  to kang  woo  when he  find  pressure.  kang  woo  is  his  defense mechanism,  when he  gets pressure he  finds  solace in  his  presence something  like that. in  the  preview  hae  soo  mentioned  something  like  he might   have  a  tumor.this is  reminiscent  of  a  storyline  in 'grey's  anatomy'. dr.  izzy  stevens  who can't  accept  the  loss of her boyfriend began  imagining  things    and had  visual  hallucinations  that  he  still  alive.  later on  they discovered  she  had a brain tumor hence  the  hallucinations.  maybe  he  doewn't  have  a mental  illness  but  a brain  tumor, in  any  case  he  needs  to be  hospitalized

Guest crouik

There have seen several questions raised about different translations in the thread.

Is it possible to find the korean subtitles of the drama somewhere? I tried to but found nothing so far. I know for Japanese drama, they can extract the subtitles for deaf people. Are there no such subtitles in Korea?

If not, is there a site with korean scripts that includes dialogs?

I have no idea how the screenwriter plans to wrap everything up in 4 episodes. I'm hoping for at least an OK end for that already badly destroyed JY's family! I'd be happy if she takes a different path from the Padam Padam one!

Guest sourceofdreams12182

Hello! Please can somebody tell me what was a song in ep 10, when Jae Bum related murder? I registered, because it's haunted me :)

Guest cassia_lela

M.C the Max sing an ost for this drama :x

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/307996

and

20140901_1409531712_95248300_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=560849

seems like they will released book of this drama (?)

@hubilai or anyone maybe you can info us about what this article means :x thank you before

bonus

=))

Bwatsj7CcAAMwBH.jpg

cr: DC GHJ

Guest cassia_lela

oh, thank you soompi for providing the article about the book :x

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/31/its-okay-its-love-script-to-be-published-as-a-book-to-include-extra-scenes/

class="content-title" “It’s Okay, It’s Love” Script to be Published as a Book, to Include Extra Scenes ddangha August 31, 2014 0 Comments

The script of the hit drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love” will be published as a book.

GT Entertainment, who produces the popular drama, announced on August 1: “The script book of ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ will include extra scenes not broadcasted, author’s note from the screenwriter No Hee Kyung, thank you messages from the cast, a detailed synopsis and character profiles. It will be two books in total, with lots of unrevealed information about the drama.”

The book will also contain behind-the-scenes photos of the cast, including those of Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, and D.O of EXO.

The first book of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” will be be available in September, and the second book will become available in October. The first book will contain the scripts of episode one through eight, while the second book will have episode nine through sixteen.

cassia_lela said: oh, thank you soompi for providing the article about the book :x

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/31/its-okay-its-love-script-to-be-published-as-a-book-to-include-extra-scenes/

class="content-title" “It’s Okay, It’s Love” Script to be Published as a Book, to Include Extra Scenes ddangha August 31, 2014 0 Comments

The script of the hit drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love” will be published as a book.

GT Entertainment, who produces the popular drama, announced on August 1: “The script book of ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ will include extra scenes not broadcasted, author’s note from the screenwriter No Hee Kyung, thank you messages from the cast, a detailed synopsis and character profiles. It will be two books in total, with lots of unrevealed information about the drama.”

The book will also contain behind-the-scenes photos of the cast, including those of Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, and D.O of EXO.

The first book of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” will be be available in September, and the second book will become available in October. The first book will contain the scripts of episode one through eight, while the second book will have episode nine through sixteen.

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.2; color: rgb(45, 45, 45);"It’s Okay, It’s Love Episode 12 ThoughtsAUGUST 31, 2014 / DRAMAPENCHANT EDIT

Screenshot2014-08-31at15959AM.png

Random Psychiatric Intern: “The mind takes over the body.”

Jo In sung is really a great actor. Usually the scenes where people have o act as drunk is played so awkwardly and it is obvious that they are acting drunk. But he was great. His acting is so delicate. And He was so cute being embarrassed to show his drunk side to HS. I felt that we saw a new side of his character which was closer to the little boy inside him. 10igfug.png
2hgedtu.png

@yumenas, thanks for the BTS, my eyes became teary-eyed looking at the pics of JY and JB hugging each other.

@ParvinT,  I agree with you JIS is a dynamic, multifaceted actor, sometimes we just overlook it becoz we are so overwhelmed by his handsome face. His charm also lies in his "child at heart" demeanor.

Archived