[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add english news from @paradicez post! ^^

"Do You Feel The Power of Well-Made Drama?" The Last Script Reading of Drama "Its Okay That's Love"

Posted by: suhihi00 , September 3, 2014

%EB%A7%88%EC%A7%80%EB%A7%89-%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8%EB%A6%AC%EB%94%A9.jpg

Leading actors and actresses (Director Kim Kyu-tae, writer Noh Hee-kyung, Jo In-sung, Gong Hyo-jin, Sung Dong-il, Lee Kwang-soo, and Do Kyung-soo(D.O. of EXO) of SBS‘s drama ‘It’s okay, That’s Love’ gathered for the last script reading on August 25.

All the actors and actresses looked very enthusiastic. They also occasionally discussed with Director Kim Kyu-tae and writer Noh Hee-kyung about their scenes. They all shared their opinions and thoughts about the last episode of the drama as well.

Noh Hee-kyung also surprised and impressed people by giving handwritten letters to all members of this drama.

Noh Hee-kyung said, “I cried and laughed during the last script reading. I completely forgot about pain of creation because I was very sorry that I should say good bye to all the members of this drama. I even thought about writing more episodes for this drama.”

Staff members of production said, “Members of this drama were all touched by Noh Hee-kyung’s letter. We also tried our best from the beginning to the end of this drama. We are now working hard to bring successful conclusion to this drama.”

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by GT ENTERTAINMENT, CJ E&M Translated by Park Kayla

Source : getitk

Guest madmooch

yumenas said:

Add english news from @paradicez post! ^^

"Do You Feel The Power of Well-Made Drama?" The Last Script Reading of Drama "Its Okay That's Love"

Posted by: suhihi00 , September 3, 2014

Leading actors and actresses (Director Kim Kyu-tae, writer Noh Hee-kyung, Jo In-sung, Gong Hyo-jin, Sung Dong-il, Lee Kwang-soo, and Do Kyung-soo(D.O. of EXO) of SBS‘s drama ‘It’s okay, That’s Love’ gathered for the last script reading on August 25.

All the actors and actresses looked very enthusiastic. They also occasionally discussed with Director Kim Kyu-tae and writer Noh Hee-kyung about their scenes. They all shared their opinions and thoughts about the last episode of the drama as well.

Noh Hee-kyung also surprised and impressed people by giving handwritten letters to all members of this drama.

Noh Hee-kyung said, “I cried and laughed during the last script reading. I completely forgot about pain of creation because I was very sorry that I should say good bye to all the members of this drama. I even thought about writing more episodes for this drama.”

Staff members of production said, “Members of this drama were all touched by Noh Hee-kyung’s letter. We also tried our best from the beginning to the end of this drama. We are now working hard to bring successful conclusion to this drama.”

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by GT ENTERTAINMENT, CJ E&M Translated by Park Kayla

Source : getitk

Guest Светлана Мейндок

MC The Max – U (It’s Okay That’s Love OST)

Last night when the stars were twinkling
I remember the momentary tremble
My heart is beating, this is love, are you the same way?
Do you still not know my heart? I feel far from you again today
Oh I’m colored with love, I’m dreaming again
With U With U With U With U, I’m dreaming
The day felt especially long today, the sound of the rain shakes me up
Oh when this rain stops, I’ll look for the rainbow in the sky
The night is long so the sun can rise tomorrow
Believe in love, do you know my heart?
I’ll sing my love to you, who I’ve been dreaming of, for you

cr popgasa.com

P.S. ost released, but youtube closed to me (((

Guest Светлана Мейндок

my internet is very very slow (((

Guest LadyAra

itemprop="name"DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for August 25th to August 31st

by Nancy Z on Tue, Sep 02, 2014

Screenshot_2014-09-02_00.53.58_2.png

Apparently it's time for old loves as a romance of exes leaps into the Weekly Top 10, and old favorites come back to rule the list. Or maybe we just wanted to relax and marathon for the long weekend? (It's quite alright; you can confess without feeling guilty because many of us binged a lot of dramas during the long weekend.) [more]

Guest LadyAra

class="entry-title"It’s Okay, That’s Love Episode 12

vlcsnap-2014-08-29-17h41m32s56

There should be a disclaimer at the start. Don’t watch if you are depressed or get easily depressed. Can I just not watch the last four episodes? Remember the time when it was fun and happiness all around  I miss that time so much. Finally, more people know that Jae Yul is sick and yes, Hae Soo is one of them.

Episode 12

Hae Soo can’t believe Jae Yul just proposed. She pretends that he to eat or drink. They go for a drink. The schizophrenic woman’s husband works there. He asks about their relationship. Jae Yul says he proposed her and Hye Soo says she rejected him. Jae Yul again casually asks her to get married. Hye Soo says she can’t. She still has debt to pay and don’t he dare say he will pay for her. She wants to study some more. Whereas Jae Yul is settled. Jae Yul gives her a new wallet with money and a picture of them inside. Hye Soo asks why her the reason he wants to het married to her. Jae Yul tells her that after knowing his family history she understands him and is still with him. He won’t be able to tell to any other women and if there’s some who understands him like her. He would like to meet her. [more]

[괜찮아 사랑이야 OST Part7] 엠씨더맥스 (M.C. The Max) - U

Lyrics:
별들이 빛나던 지난밤에 순간의 떨림을 기억해가슴뛰는게 사랑이 맞는데 너도 그런거니아직도 내맘을 모르겠니 멀게만 느껴져 오늘도Oh~ 난 사랑에 물들어 다시 꿈을꾸죠With U With U With U With U 꿈을 꾸죠
유난히 길었던 오늘하루 빗 소리가 나를 흔들어Oh~ 난 이 비가 그치면 하늘 무지개로With U With U With U With U 꿈을 꾸죠
내일 해가 뜨려고 이 밤이 긴거죠사랑을 믿어요 내맘을 아나요꿈꿔 오던 그대를 부를께요 내 사랑을 For YouWith U With U With U With U 꿈을 꾸죠
Source: koreaobserver

Eng Lyrics :

Last night when the stars were twinkling
I remember the momentary tremble
My heart is beating, this is love, are you the same way?
Do you still not know my heart? I feel far from you again today
Oh I’m colored with love, I’m dreaming again
The day felt especially long today, the sound of the rain shakes me up
Oh when this rain stops, I’ll look for the rainbow in the sky
The night is long so the sun can rise tomorrow
Believe in love, do you know my heart?
I’ll sing my love to you, who I’ve been dreaming of, for you

Source: pop!gasa

About these 
sS

Guest cassia_lela

The preview is already occur at the end of 12th episode. And I guess the sub also up.

But maybe one or two pages before, there is one member who posted the preview along with the translation. Sorry, I can't recall who is it.

Guest cassia_lela

You're welcome minoz.

Ah the latest new still... Be strong JHS! JJY needs you more than anything, don't show him any tears! Be strong!

Archived