[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kiddyjay  : could i know, why you gave me off topic for one of my screen caps ??

this below one:
xp_1.jpg

i posted about sung dong il, jo in sung and gong hyo jin picture, with one of supporting female actress who is JY's mother in that picture. so i don't think i deserve to receive off topic from you,

please don't abuse off topic button and remove that off topic  by undo that off topic button . 

@soomp @Rebby @lyrayoo @alekaonu @loli @endeavor : could moderators and admins do something about this, i can't accept the off topic since i was not wrong and was not off topic , and please stop this abusing of off topic button from other member to others . thanks 

offtopic log removed - lyra

@xopo17‌ my bad for accidentally pressing the off quote button as I was on my Mobile and like @cassia_lela‌ said it can happen on accident n I didn't know I pressed it.

But about removing the "off quote", I don't even know what page to go back to to remove it...so what do I do?....u got the page number?

I appreciate all the work, time and effort u recappers put into this dramas...but at the same time chill out and stop flipping out. People accidentally do stuff it is not always grounds to getting pissed n involving d moderators n everyone..thanks

Does anyone know why JIS only use sandal not wear shoes? I'm very curious

;)

First, i think sandal is very suitable for JY as he work as a writer. I think this fashion work well with his job :)

Secondly, in TWTWB..JIS has his trademark in fashion with the long jacket..and now IOTL make a new trademark for him...Sandal...:)

First, i think sandal is very suitable for JY as he work as a writer. I think this fashion wotk well with his job :)

Secondly, in TWTWB..JIS has his trademark in fashionbis the long jacket..and now IOTL make a new trademark for him...Sandal...:)

Not only sandal chingu.. But also a shirt without iron.....

This drama is awesome. What I like about it is that everything is natural about their relationship. It is not like a common drama where the audience has to wait for that one or two kisses between the OTP and they dont hide their feelings until the end ... no guessing games. I love their chemistry and how they look together is jjang! ... a very tall couple. They both look like they are walking on stilts with their long legs! ... *sigh*

I love the romance between JY ans HS, but I couldn't help but feel that JY's proposal was desperate. Yes, it was touching but he could have said something about her ...I don't know how to explain it, but you get it. At the same time, I understand that you want to hold onto the only person who understands you. Though marriage doesn't make a person attached forever. I just hope that HS will wait until his disorder is under control before marrying. Oh, and am I the only one who dislikes JY's haircut? lol He looks better without hair on his forehead, with his hair up. As for the sandals, I think it's because he's more of an in-door person, as a writer he's used to being at home and sitting comfortably more often than not :-)

c04472a1jw1ejum8udgxbj20tv0tw1kx.jpg

cr : 孔晓振吧 from IG / DCKhjin

Caption IG :
"With doctor Hae Soo! Today I went to the hospital and met the doctor! Hehe"

the genital drawing kid,hwan hee (baek seung doo),well gong hyo jin old enough to be her aunt,he born in 1995,but already have 181 cm height,lol kid these days,ghj are tall woman,but when i see both of them in one frame baek seung doo is taller,he maybe can grow more to jo in sung height lol.

Archived