[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi! can someone please tell me the title of the background song in ep 9 at 36:01 at the scene where flashback from the past was shown after mom came to the prison to visit JB..the lyrics goes.."and i need you most, i'm drifting like the clouds no solid ground, you wipe away my tears and listen to my fear and i need you most,...." 

mabelialong said: I WANT TO FILL PLAYLIST SONG FOR THE IOTL....
IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE ENGLISH/KOREAN  SONG FROM EP 6 ONWARDS JUST LET ME KNOW....
JUST LOOK AT MY POST IN PAGE 88
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021835/current-drama-2014-it-s-okay-that-s-love-%EA%B4%9C%EC%B0%AE%EC%95%84-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%EC%9D%B4%EC%95%BC-ep-12-live-recaps-p192-194/p88

Guest pureheartz

minoz-joyax said: hi! can someone please tell me the title of the background song in ep 9 at 36:01 at the scene where flashback from the past was shown after mom came to the prison to visit JB..the lyrics goes.."and i need you most, i'm drifting like the clouds no solid ground, you wipe away my tears and listen to my fear and i need you most,...."

@minoz-joyax  ive been searching for this too..if you have found it please let me know too..heheh thanks in advance..^-^

Can someone help me in this ambiguity. When JY was talking to DM, did he say that he 1) he saw less of Kang Woo after meeting HS or 2) he saw more of Kang woo after meeting HS. In the eng sub I just saw, it was 1 but in the mandarin sub it was 2). What did he actually say. Which translation is correct. If it was 1) then HS presence is giving him more pressure. I think the correct one shd be 2). Then only will HS be able to help him. Which is which, plse someone clarify the correct translation . ?????? Tq ^:)^

krgeek said: Can someone help me in this ambiguity. When JY was talking to DM, did he say that he 1) he saw less of Kang Woo after meeting HS or 2) he saw more of Kang woo after meeting HS. In the eng sub I just saw, it was 1 but in the mandarin sub it was 2). What did he actually say. Which translation is correct. If it was 1) then HS presence is giving him more pressure. I think the correct one shd be 2). Then only will HS be able to help him. Which is which, plse someone clarify the correct translation . ?????? Tq ^:)^

so kang woois  just  a  figment of  js'  imagination and  he  is  his alterego. he  regresses  to kang  woo  when he  find  pressure.  kang  woo  is  his  defense mechanism,  when he  gets pressure he  finds  solace in  his  presence something  like that. in  the  preview  hae  soo  mentioned  something  like  he might   have  a  tumor.this is  reminiscent  of  a  storyline  in 'grey's  anatomy'. dr.  izzy  stevens  who can't  accept  the  loss of her boyfriend began  imagining  things    and had  visual  hallucinations  that  he  still  alive.  later on  they discovered  she  had a brain tumor hence  the  hallucinations.  maybe  he  doewn't  have  a mental  illness  but  a brain  tumor, in  any  case  he  needs  to be  hospitalized

Guest timi163

I was also thinking about the possibility of brain tumor.So far,only his hallucinations and hand tremors can be linked to BT. No headaches, seizures, vomiting etc, but of course we cannot entirely rule it out. You may have the disease for years without showing the symptoms, that can happen too.

Hello everyone!

This is.my first time posting in this thread. I am now doing a marathon for the 12 episodes that aired. Having a well-loved drama that would finish next week, I think I'll still be looking forward.to wednesdays and thursdays because of this drama....

I'm still at episode 7 and so far its good.

Guest pureheartz

thanks  :)

@mabelialong‌ ..I heard that it will be included next week..and the title is whisper worss of love by kim hye won

Guest madmooch

lauren2b2 said: so kang woois  just  a  figment of  js'  imagination and  he  is  his alterego. he  regresses  to kang  woo  when he  find  pressure.  kang  woo  is  his  defense mechanism,  when he  gets pressure he  finds  solace in  his  presence something  like that. in  the  preview  hae  soo  mentioned  something  like  he might   have  a  tumor.this is  reminiscent  of  a  storyline  in 'grey's  anatomy'. dr.  izzy  stevens  who can't  accept  the  loss of her boyfriend began  imagining  things    and had  visual  hallucinations  that  he  still  alive.  later on  they discovered  she  had a brain tumor hence  the  hallucinations.  maybe  he  doewn't  have  a mental  illness  but  a brain  tumor, in  any  case  he  needs  to be  hospitalized

Archived