[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Love this drama...I usually don't follow drama since their first episode. I only watch a drama when it reaches ep 8 or 10 and quit in ep 4 if the drama isn't interesting. I watch a drama since episode 1 if the casts really fond me. So when I heard that It's Okay It's Love casted Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin, I was really looking forward fot this drama.

Then I started to watch and got hook. I always love a movie or a drama about psychology/psychiatric. This drama is surely different from any other kdrama. So according to @timi163 I am in 1, 3 and 4 groups hehehe

After watching today episode with subs, I am getting really exited and looking forward for the next episode. We will see HS truly feeling and sincerity towards JY. We'll see how their love will make them overcome their obstacles. I want to see JY forgives himself. I want the mother to realize how she has made his sons suffer. Not only because she started the fire that made JY lied and put the blame on JB. BUT It started since she decided to marry that jerk step father, right? She has already two sons, so for remarrying again, as a mother, she had to think twice.
X(
But I think, deep down she knows what a mess she has caused that's why she also has dissociation. She also needs to be treated.

About JB, I really hope the writer will give him a happy ending. He also needs to be happy but the only he can be happy if he is willing to forgive his mother and brother. Yap, money can't never compensate his 11/13 years spent (I forgot) in prison, but if he doesn't stop doing revenge, he'll only end up more miserable. :(

from the preview of what's to happen next week.....i guess it'll be very sad cause finally the truth will be revealed.  honeymoon phase is over.

and when reality dishes out the truth....it always hurts.

prepare the those tissues and hanky, my friends.......its gonne be a sad episode next week.

:(( :(( :(( 8-X b-( X_X :((

just watched with subs,okay im only in the middle ,but my fave scene when jae yul explain why he want to marry hae soo,when she want to hear the reason as a jokes,but jae yul told her in very serious way and make her cannot speak about that,and i love gong hyo jin expression,her acting is so good

>

never seen couple in drama like this,the complexes about relationship,how the fall in love with each other.

correct!! and for me, i seldom find a drama that will show u how relationships really work in real life...writenim did make a drama that shows the relationship of the couple while dating...what would be couples reactions given certain situations such as in IOIL!

Guest mari3all3n

This drama deserves to be on top of the ratings! The plot of the drama is totally unique and keeps you hooked. At first, I thought it would not deliver when it comes to its medical side but it sure proved me wrong. Each character were portrayed well and are all important in contributing to the drama's story.

grapefruit7 said:

just watched with subs,okay im only in the middle ,but my fave scene when jae yul explain why he want to marry hae soo,when she want to hear the reason as a jokes,but jae yul told her in very serious way and make her cannot speak about that,and i love gong hyo jin expression,her acting is so good >

never seen couple in drama like this,the complexes about relationship,how the fall in love with each other.

Let's also not forget the directors(from main director to audio) of this drama. The whole team knows what they're doing. Some of the cuts looks realistic because it actually is for real. Just like those cuts where GHJ is laughing and those ad-lib turned mistake but still made it to the final cut. The actors(or the team as a whole) show great bond off-screen as well unlike other dramas where they just sit separately and quietly during breaks. They're also noticeably easy-going people and it shows on the BTS. :)

Agree with@grapefruit7 about the writernim. I was also impressed with the real affection towards each other of the 2 leads in World Within. WW and IOTL are the two dramas that I watch over and over many times (i was among the shipper for SHK and HB and kinda shocked when they separated)

Guest pureheartz

still waiting for the OST under episode 9 ...the scene wherein Jang jae yeol called his mom while his mom is on her way to prison....the lyrics goes like this....and I need you most, im drifting like a clouds, no song made it right, you wipe away my teats I listen to your fears and I need you most, morning sunrise the brink of a day, I breathe your kiss from miles ..imperfect as I am..^-^

ANYBODY HERE KNOWS THAT  SONG?..the tittle and the artist

@ebito‌

hahaha i think our group understand u right away when u mentioned #51!!!

well, our GHJ really rocks pairing with anyone ;) and i find her character JHS so cute & very very chic ;)

but i have to be ready with my tissue box on the next episodes coz its going to be heartbreaking moment for HS & JY....

i♡IOIL!!!

I WANT TO FILL PLAYLIST SONG FOR THE IOTL....
IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE ENGLISH/KOREAN  SONG FROM EP 6 ONWARDS JUST LET ME KNOW....
JUST LOOK AT MY POST IN PAGE 88
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021835/current-drama-2014-it-s-okay-that-s-love-%EA%B4%9C%EC%B0%AE%EC%95%84-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%EC%9D%B4%EC%95%BC-ep-12-live-recaps-p192-194/p88

ok...I've just finished watching the 17 episodes of the master's sun in just 2 days around 2 hours ago and then continue watching it's okay it's love episode 11 ...ohh goshh!!!! GHJ can really create chemistry with all her co stars .. but then I have to say that the chemistry between GHJ and JIS in this drama is tooo surreal .... they really look like real couples in love ...whoaahhh!!!! if only both of them don't have their lovers yet , I would really ship them to end up together in real life ...

Archived