[Drama 2014] Gabdong - Memories of Murder / Gap Dong 갑동이

StaRix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to think that Do Hyeok/Gapdong is more and more like the psyhopath from Primal Fear aka Roy/Aaron from William Diehl books...and Moo Yeom will not end well,might even die with all the hints given to us

in the movie and the books the main killer was as well a psyhopath and they said he had 2 personalities and fooled many saying he has a evil side that comes out and controlling him while the real one is a nice,weak guy...only to show that in the end he was fooling them all along,especially his lawyear,and that the evil personality was indeed the true one and the faked was the nice,weak dude... who didn't saw the movie should,very good indeed,just like the first book

Gap-dong: Episode 17by javabeansgapdong17-00432a.jpg
So what happens when your bad guys are identified and caught with four episodes still left to go? Time to crack the code, of course—not the who of the matter, but the why, which is complicated by the appearance of a cipher on the scene. Is that symbology important, or is it a distraction? What does it mean, if it means anything at all? Are serial killers reformable? And is our potentially reformable killer the key to understanding the one that looks to be far gone? The psychology of the case is turning out to have a lot more twists and turns than the murder mystery itself.
Full article: Dramabeans

Moo Yeom sure is right when he says that both Cha and Tae Oh are using Maria for their personal intrest aka in the process to escape the death penalty adding that Tae Oh is as well most likely using Ji Wool as well for his own gain,to make her a witness in his own gain toa void as well the death sentence...hope he won't hurt her more being the only one who looked at him as a human being and tried to reach him...it would be sad if Cha gains what he wants aka making Maria come foward with the analysis saying he has MPD and so saving him from jail and death wish..curious if her step dad will die in his place because they need to process him as well and hive him the sentance as the suposed Gapdong as he is charged...waiting more to see what is in Cha mind,quite facinating because he is brilliant even more thinking he put a back plan if he is caught all this time beforehand...and making Tae Oh his living monument is even more twisted yet normal for a sick mind like that...and indeed he uses the same card as in Primal Fear 2 diffrent personalities living inside him but the real one is the dark and the mask is the nice,"i didn't do it" cop and if they show the court scenes i'm expecting him to outburts his "evil" personality(who comes to save he weak dominant persona) to the world to make it more true he has MPD and get out of it
update after ep 18...i'm glad that Maria saw his mask and i hope Ji Wool will be safe,she sure wanted to take a big risk with all this plan(and the final to give TO a final chance with Moo Yeom agreeing) and i hope she will be safe in the end with her gambling neverless

Guest HildaP

wow...can't wait for the next episode.Im hoping that Tae Oh gets a chance with Ji Wool...not sure how but she might be his Sonya after all. I hear mentioned Primal Fear a lot,is this a movie or a book series? I would love to watch it or read it. Is it in English?

This has been one of the best dramas I have seen so far,mystery wise...Lee Joon said he was disappointed with his acting,I say nooooooo he is brilliant! I can't take my eyes off him when he is in a scene. I hope he makes many,many movies with different characters. His face is so expressive and his eyes...wow...his eyes!

Three more episodes and it will be finished. We know someone might die,now the question is who? I hope that Moo Yeom has the surgery at the last minute and stays with Oh Maria. Im afraid that they might kill Tae Oh and Cha will go to jail. Now,can someone explain to me why Oh Maria's stepfather said he was an accomplice? Is he really? I don't understand why he did this to help Oh Maria. How can he go to jail if he is not guilty?

:-O

Guest assely

I think that PD nim made the scene when Mu Yeom gave Ji Wool people tracking stuff for some purpose.There sure would be kidnapping of Ji Wool.But who would do it,Tae Oh or Cha? I inclined to think that its rather Cha and Tae Oh can save Ji Wool at the last minit.

Guest assely

wow...can't wait for the next episode.Im hoping that Tae Oh gets a chance with Ji Wool...not sure how but she might be his Sonya after all. I hear mentioned Primal Fear a lot,is this a movie or a book series? I would love to watch it or read it. Is it in English?

This has been one of the best dramas I have seen so far,mystery wise...Lee Joon said he was disappointed with his acting,I say nooooooo he is brilliant! I can't take my eyes off him when he is in a scene. I hope he makes many,many movies with different characters. His face is so expressive and his eyes...wow...his eyes!

Three more episodes and it will be finished. We know someone might die,now the question is who? I hope that Moo Yeom has the surgery at the last minute and stays with Oh Maria. Im afraid that they might kill Tae Oh and Cha will go to jail. Now,can someone explain to me why Oh Maria's stepfather said he was an accomplice? Is he really? I don't understand why he did this to help Oh Maria. How can he go to jail if he is not guilty?

:-O

No,his acting is over the moon.May be his artistic backgroung have played a big role, actually idols not a best actors overall.But Lee Joon embodied every pinch of gap dongs character.I cant even imagine who will play this role better. From all idols actors i think Lee Joon and Kim Jae Joong stays apart.

Guest ravendark

Big lesson to learn on wanting a killer to be human. :-t

Oo...Havent watch the last 2 ep. Dont tell me JW got hurt?

Archived