[Drama 2014] Gabdong - Memories of Murder / Gap Dong 갑동이

StaRix

Guest assely

Dont want to watch raw,i better enjoy it tomorrow with subs.

But one thing from 16 episode i curious about.Why Cha's collar was acrew.What was his message by this trick?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ravendark

Dont want to watch raw,i better enjoy it tomorrow with subs. But one thing from 16 episode i curious about.Why Cha's collar was acrew.What was his message by this trick?

@IBELIS,.. Hello as I read your post and you pointed out did he rape and then killed or did he kill and then raped. I would think in this case it would be the latter due to the fact that he is a police officer and if the victim happen to survive she would be able to tell more about his actions.. So they all would die first..
@ravendark,.. I think the old Gd and the one in the hospital had some kind of connection maybe they are related and both learn from a family that's the reason RTO had got so much information was from the old one getting information to him..
Well all and all this  drama is still mind juggling to me but I love it...   

Gap-dong: Episode 16by javabeans
gapdong16-00393a.jpg
This show is taking the complete opposite approach of how I’d tell a serial killer story, but I suppose that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. It’s just that it’s kind of amazing how everybody and their mother (and father, even) knows who the culprit is at this point, and yet nobody can nail him to the wall. You’d think that identifying the slippery, long-dormant murderer would be the hard part, but as it turns out, that’s child’s play compared to the hard work of actually doing anything about it. So becomes less about crime and more about the process of prosecution, and all the ways that can go awry—certainly interesting stuff, just not what you were thinking you’d get. In that way it almost feels like you’re expecting a show about singing—you know, lots of Glee-style musical numbers—and instead get a show explaining music theory. On the upside, I continue to be impressed at finding the show engaging despite showing all its cards on the table before it even needs to.
Full article: Dramabeans

Guest assely

Ohh this drama getting more snd more exciting! Do OM want RTO kill Gap Dong? But,i wonder how RTO will be realesed?Even if he consider as mentally disordered according to test,he shouldnt be realesed so well.Nevertheless,he still dangerous to other people.

After watching episode 15, I have got the impression that Cha isn't working alone... First the SMS sent to him saying that someone was checking his travel records, then later when he met RTO in jail, he said, are you know Mad Monk's hunting dog? Using the same expression means that someone must have reported him. I would say, there is a mole in the team therefore Cha is always a step ahead! What do you think?

yoyo_icecube said: i think that Cha ajussi is as creepy as tae oh.... im scared of him.. i dont like his smirk... creepy... ep16 preview looks nice!! cant wait to download tomorrow n watch 

This drama is like wine. Getting better with time and also addictive...
I can't wait to see what happens next! Will Tae OH join Cha or go against it? And what's that 'normal' diagnosis? How can he be normal after killing so many people? Also, is OH Maria bending the rules? 
And all these are new questions, it's not so often that a drama is able to rise new questions/conflicts without seeming forced and unnatural.
Heili%20Cat%20016.gif

Guest ravendark

This drama is like wine. Getting better with time and also addictive...

I can't wait to see what happens next! Will Tae OH join Cha or go against it? And what's that 'normal' diagnosis? How can he be normal after killing so many people? Also, is OH Maria bending the rules? 

And all these are new questions, it's not so often that a drama is able to rise new questions/conflicts without seeming forced and unnatural.

Heili%20Cat%20016.gif

If he diagnosed as not a mental patient but just psycho then he will have normal jail time instead of mental hospt i think

episode 16 didn't give me much impact. its not good as i expect it should be... most memorable scene for me was when maria talk to Cha, and she lose control...and choking him. 
looking forward to the next episode. 4 episodes left... feeling like time moving so fast

I think, RTO was shocked to see that he was considered as normal, because he realised he could get the death penalty, but also because he considered himself as different and abnormal. we shouldn't forget, when he was young, he heard the conversation between his parents, his father saying that he was a monster. his mother who didn't want to have the family reputation tarnished. He had no friend and he had no connection to his brother. Even his mother showed him a cold shoulder and kept her distant to him. If he had any problem, she would send the lawyer. All through those experiences, he kept feeling that he was different - a monster! 
About his relationship with JW, I am not so sure any more, does he feel something for JW or does he want to use her? When he talked to Oh Maria, he said, he wanted to keep JW for himself but later, when he found out, she saw in JW her dead best friend, he smiled! Did he smile because he wanted to tortur Oh Maria, or did he smile because he could see that he could get what he wants. I have the impression, he does care for JW because she is the only one who never saw him as a monster! Even Oh Maria treated him as such, but he discovered her report, he was shocked, as if she had lied to him! 

Guest assely

I think, RTO was shocked to see that he was considered as normal, because he realised he could get the death penalty, but also because he considered himself as different and abnormal. we shouldn't forget, when he was young, he heard the conversation between his parents, his father saying that he was a monster. his mother who didn't want to have the family reputation tarnished. He had no friend and he had no connection to his brother. Even his mother showed him a cold shoulder and kept her distant to him. If he had any problem, she would send the lawyer. All through those experiences, he kept feeling that he was different - a monster! 

About his relationship with JW, I am not so sure any more, does he feel something for JW or does he want to use her? When he talked to Oh Maria, he said, he wanted to keep JW for himself but later, when he found out, she saw in JW her dead best friend, he smiled! Did he smile because he wanted to tortur Oh Maria, or did he smile because he could see that he could get what he wants. I have the impression, he does care for JW because she is the only one who never saw him as a monster! Even Oh Maria treated him as such, but he discovered her report, he was shocked, as if she had lied to him! 

I remember that in Criminal minds one psyco fell in love with his victim,because she was only one who didnt show him her fear.As much as i know some of maniacs even have wife and kids,and dont hurt they family.

May be they can feel empathy to someone.And RTO might feel some warm feelings to JW.

Archived