[Drama 2014] Gabdong - Memories of Murder / Gap Dong 갑동이

StaRix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kap Dong" Yoon San Hyun Fights With Murderers
kap-dong-yoon-san-hyun-fights-with-murde

"Kap Dong" Yoon Sang Hyun had a face off with Lee Joon and Jung In Ki.
On the 18th episode of tvN "Kap Dong" broadcast on June 14th, Ha Moo Yeom (played by Yoon Sang Hyun) had a mental fight with the two murderers Ryu Tae Oh (played by Lee Joon) and Cha Do Hyuk (played by Jung In Ki).
On this episode, Ryu Tae Oh and Cha Do Hyuk couldn't avoid punishment and they tried to put their faults on others.  Ha Moo Yeom tried to use Ryu Tae Oh as a hunting dog to catch Cha Do Hyuk but this wasn't easy.
Ha Moo Yeom said to the two people, "This is a territory battle.  When one side has too much, the other side has less territory."
At this, Ryu Tae Oh said, "I need to survive too.  I have court soon and because of evidence, they say that capital punishment is almost confirmed.  Just tell me who'll survive" he said.
Cha Do Hyuk said, "Ryu Tae Oh, I don't know why you think I'll move because of your words.  But think well.  Even if you reduce the sentence, it'll be life sentence.  In this country, capital punishment is a life sentence."'
Meanwhile, "Kap Dong" is about a serial murder that happens in Il Tan, a great city and is a 20 episode mystery emotional thriller.  It centers on detective Ha Moo Yeom who follows Kap Dong who is the alias for the suspect of a serial murder that happens 17 years ago as it draws on the complex stories of the people around him.
kdramastars

"Kap Dong" Jung In Ki Confesses He's Kap Dong
kap-dong-jung-in-ki-confesses-hes-kap-do

"Kap Dong" Jung In Ki revealed in court that he was Kap Dong and started to make exclamatory statements.
On the 18th episode of SBS weekend drama "Angel Eyes" broadcast on June 14th,  Cha Do Hyuk (played by Jung In Ki) who was pointed as Kap Dong in court ended up having a conflict with Ha Moo Yeom (played by Yoon Sang Hyun) as he made dramatic statements.
On this episode, Oh Maria (played by Kim Min Jung) was the only survivor and witness in the case of Kap Dong.  Oh Maria pointed to Cha Do Hyuk at the question of whether Kap Dong was in the courtroom.
Cha Do Hyuk ended up sitting in the witness stand.  The prosecutor asked, "Do you recognize that you're Kap Dong?"  Cha Do Hyuk said, "Yes.  I'm the real Kap Dong" and started to say harsh words.
Cha Do Hyuk started to change suddenly and said, "Cha Do Hyuk is my subordinate.  I got rid of the evidence and it was so convenient.  But then you ran away because you were afraid" and showed signs of a multiple personality disorder.
Meanwhile, "Kap Dong" is about a serial murder that happens in Il Tan, a great city and is a 20 episode mystery emotional thriller.  It centers on detective Ha Moo Yeom who follows Kap Dong who is the alias for the suspect of a serial murder that happens 17 years ago as it draws on the complex stories of the people around him.
kdramastars

I'm starting to think this drama will have an open ending type based on the preview from ep 19,who will see the episode and it's final preview will understand it more...only one ep to go to this awesome show,i totally loved it,with it's flaws and all...still curious to know Cha Do Hyeok final secret...and i'm starting to think he killed the first victim,the girl he was like family because they both killed her dad and maybe in that night she told him she will confess and he killed her to cover the deed from the past,quite anticipating to see if they will reveal his own weakness that is uncovered in that past of his...and in Tae Oh case,money is sure scary...curious fi this time money will be able to save him from the death penalty or not...with all that heads down for all the actors because they did a terrific job especially Lee Joon and Jung In Gi(making those two psyhopaths come to life and be believable)

Actually they do have the capital punishment,don't know if in the show they actually use it or not,i guess so if not,why even mention it in the first place in the show(if they apply it is another curious theme)...and Tae Oh killed his dad as his first victim..the difference between him and Cha is that he actually does want to stop and knows he is ill somehow yet Cha never wanted to stop and feels pride of his killings

Gap-dong: Episode 19by javabeans gapdong19-00307a.jpg
We’re one episode shy of the finale, which means the loose ends should be coming together and tightening up as we address the last few questions that still linger about our killer’s motivations. Well, the operative word here is should, but I can’t say that we exactly get there with this hour. What it does do, as the show has been doing all along, is put in some strong, charged acting displays that grip me in a way that the writing surely doesn’t. Because while I enjoy watching the performances unfold, I’m still confused.
Full recap: Dramabeans

Archived