[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest Portgas Aishah

ihyuni said: It's different though he didn't play that piece in the 21 minute preview and I can tell because I watched that over 30 times. lol

Edit6: OMG! He stays until dawn and imagines HW being there with him, playing a duet on the railing together,he remembers exactly what she wore. and when he goes to sleep he looks at his piano and imagines they are playing there together, While HW sleeps on the couch being content after spending the day with SJEdit7: SJ arrives to his run-down house, hugs Mum and his friend and tells them he loves them. They are suprised. It's because SJ is happy, he goes to the roof and remebers how HW piched his cheek, he adorably puts his palm on that spot and smiles happily. Oh boy, this boy is already smitten by HW. It seems he has no idea she is married to the professor.Edit8: SJ meets the professor in the restaurant an dgives him back his cardigan (I think SJ had trouble to wear it because he is bigger and has bigger muscles LOL) and he offers him to study at the Arts Academy, I think he even tells him he would get a stipendium, SJ'S eyes are shining with happinessEdit9: SJ goes to his university to get a transfer but his teacher won't believe  so he calls HW's husband to confirm it. HW and her husband are shopping they are going to visit SJ who is hanging the laudry (underwear LOL) when the rpsessor sends him message they are coming so he starts to clean imeediately.

briseis said: Edit6: OMG! He stays until dawn and imagines HW being there with him, playing a duet on the railing together,he remembers exactly what she wore. and when he goes to sleep he looks at his piano and imagines they are playing there together, While HW sleeps on the couch being content after spending the day with SJ

Guest Portgas Aishah

Sj is meeting HW's husband. He return his cloth. The husband ask SJ to go to his school??
 I don't really understand.

When they meet SJ is shocked to learn who HW is, the prfessor'S wife and invites them in. I think both HW and her husband are shocked how humble his house is. However, they can see how devoted to piano he is despite being poor clearly spending his salary on notes whenever he can since there are so many of them.

Guest ocdee

sarasona said: briseis said: Edit6: OMG! He stays until dawn and imagines HW being there with him, playing a duet on the railing together,he remembers exactly what she wore. and when he goes to sleep he looks at his piano and imagines they are playing there together, While HW sleeps on the couch being content after spending the day with SJ

Something sticks on HW's foot and they can'T get it of so her husband goes looking for something to take it off . SHe stays alone with SJ who manages to  rip it away and then picks her up bridal style and carries her down!!!! Swoon!The Strength. THE END! Preview: SJ starts attending the ARts Academy and there will be the scene where the garage door opens and SJ is there watching HW(she has her hair down). I think the kiss is slowly coming.

Guest Portgas Aishah

Ohho...HW step on some trap with glue? Sj remove her shoes from it. She scream because it hurt.
And SJ bring her out. END!11.png
*note: After knowing there's some trap like that, the husband said, I will wait outside, and straight away went out. Tsk tsk tsk. 

Guest ocdee

Portgas Aishah said: Ohho...HW step on some trap with glue? Sj remove her shoes from it. She scream because it hurt.
And SJ bring her out. END!
*note: After knowing there's some trap like that, the husband said, I will wait outside, and straight away went out. Tsk tsk tsk. 

Guest calculator

ocdee said: Portgas Aishah said: Ohho...HW step on some trap with glue? Sj remove her shoes from it. She scream because it hurt.
And SJ bring her out. END!