[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest NiN1430293605

ohani said: Hi all: 
I have updated my blog at fandomscape.wordpress.com and included some parts of SLA Press Conference that are not translated. Both YAI and Ahn Pan-seok have radical minds, which I love!

@NiN hahaha...I am a silent lurker of KHA baidu forum. I love going there since all the people are amicable and supportive. I am glad that you like my review, but compared to the review in KHA baidu, my review is nothing.I savor that review with tons of screencaps (I borrowed some of the screencaps). The language is as steaming as the images. :)) You know what one I am talking about...haha

I have yet to watch the episode with the subs so I can't say much about the plot, but my first impression is that this drama is visually stunning. I have never seen any of An Pan Seok's projects before, but so far I am very impressed with how he directs it. His attention to details and facial expressions is insane, I feel like I am watching a movie and not a television drama. A great acting ensemble certainly helps to enhance quality of the production. Definitely notyour typical noona romance, not that I expected it to be in the first place.

[NEWS 140318] Secret Love Affair is #1 Viewers Ratings in First Episode.

JTBC new drama, Secret Love Affair, starring Yoo Ah In, took number one spot among other cable networks at the same airtime. Secret earned 3.2% (based on Nielsen Pay TV Households Seoul Area) and 2.547% viewership record (based on Nielsen Pay TV Households Nationwide), with the highest point 3.7% per minute while airing. This is the highest ratings JTBC earned for the first time airing of all its dramas in history. 

Note: 1% ratings in cable/pay tv = 5% ratings in national public network

Translated by Admin007/Yoo Ah In International Fans Community

wow cant wait for todays episode.. since they showed the sexual tension this soon.. hope they wont make us suffer from the forbidden love in the end...
:-O .. but i have to say that either they are very good actors or  ............................ something must be b/w them 8->

I've missed the first episode last night because of work. Good thing JTBC will re-air it today at 4:30 PM KST. I'll just watch this first on their website and wait for subs later. :)
And I love the opening!

I just can't help but to look at Yoo Ah In while playing the piano and I'm like "WHAT?!? IS THAT REALLY HIM?!?" :D

Guest ichah

NiN said: ohani said: Hi all: 
I have updated my blog at fandomscape.wordpress.com and included some parts of SLA Press Conference that are not translated. Both YAI and Ahn Pan-seok have radical minds, which I love!

@NiN hahaha...I am a silent lurker of KHA baidu forum. I love going there since all the people are amicable and supportive. I am glad that you like my review, but compared to the review in KHA baidu, my review is nothing.I savor that review with tons of screencaps (I borrowed some of the screencaps). The language is as steaming as the images. :)) You know what one I am talking about...haha

Guest NiN1430293605

ichah said: NiN said: ohani said: Hi all: 

Guest Eloo Dpx

I read about what you think of the ending and I hope this is an happy ending too because I read the book Tokyo Tower and it's an happy ending so if the director said it was inspired at least, I hope the end will inspire him A LOT ! lol

Guest ocdee

ohani said: Hi all: 

Guest Portgas Aishah

OMG....there's already english sub. It was from dramafever. Can't wait to go back from work and watch 1st episode with subs and continue to live stream afterwards.  :)>- :)>- :)>-
EDIT: Oh no, it's not. I just read at the subs comment section "DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!NOT THE REAL SUBS!!! The real subs will be up in a few hours!!! I made a mistake and I'm having a hard time deleting this subs." 
:((   :((