[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi chingus...finally i can come here and just done backreading...

The video posted for fashion king...sy says her character is someone who knows she is beautiful, stimes uses the men with her beauty, but she doesnt have hatred, she's a cute and lovable character....

Yeay...I like her already...(i mean her character)...I love seyoung :x

@scuttler and @ihdiarbhee‌ tq for yr ff updates...so daebak =D>

@NorsalwaA‌ unni...happy anniversary, may you hv many2 more years together... >:D<

Guest ayusarah

@PeggyM i done my i -card..but i don't know how to put in twitter (this ahjjuma very slow iQ @-) so i just put in fb the yy nation..can u accept. .

Aigoo...i m watching superman returns...tablo n hye jung really reminds me of wy and sy...

Tablo says hj likes him first and liked him more when they met. She even confessed first and asked for his number first...lol

She immediately saved his fon number under the name 'mine'....aigoo she really is honest n feisty like uri princess...i hope uri couple finds true love like them...

These two are just precious

:x :x :x

Edit: and she confessed in front of his friends in public...hehe ;;)

Guest young30

This thread is very quiet :( uri seyoungie we hope we'll be able to see you ASAP :(:(( i hope she always happy and healthy.. YYNation miss you! :x8DBACB7A-B8B4-481E-B337-6BC15EB9B804_zps
All photo cr to : leedonmay 

unni @jann17….which episode tablo said about his wife confessed to tablo?

Hmmm....i dun know the ep number...i saw it today...will find out tomorrow n let you know....

She also asked tablo why did he get married and tablo answered 'because i met you'.....awwwwww isnt that sweet...

Just like sy, she is the more straightforward one and tablo did a bit of 'playing hard to get / push and pull' st the beginning just like wy...hehe

Until he couldnt take it and just fell in love wt her (sounds familiar right?) Wy and tablo have similar characteristic also....u shuld watch it, sweet n romantic...will let u know the ep when i find out!

:x O:-) :x

yeah unni@jann17……when I watched superman return….I only watch tablo couple and the triple. They are really really daebak. 
I don't know whether wooyoung already know tablo for long time ago or he was tablo fans…but I thought something fishy why wooyoung follow tablo twitter.
I think wooyoung admire tablo not only as talented musician but also tablo as husband and daddy for his family.

:)>- :)>-

@ThanhD sy does not appear in todsy's Happy Together episode for Fashion King due to her contract dispute...we discussed this already a few pages back...

That's why we r trying to support seyoung with the virtual card project...