[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I did not know SY appeared in this drama. She was really being promoted before with PSH. That's why she was getting negative comments before from fans.  It's good that she transferred to another agency and somehow created her own name. 

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- wy on vlive - any idea what he said? Is he planning something for his birthday- wow he is turning 30- a big milestone 

Still no news of sy- very weird taking so long, also no news from her friends- like she disappeared completely. Hope nothing wrong with Hunus.

Saw junho’s new drama with Jang hyuk- Jh rope in lee mi sook to act again cos they from same agency, such a pity sy didn’t get to act with junho. Was watching some jdramas- surprisingly entertaining. Watched Mask with hubby-  though soo Ae not as pretty as sy, her acting is good. The ending a bit disappointing though. Don’t mind sy doing another revenge drama like Mask- she can act dual roles and the focus is on the female lead.

• Like 4

@Gerry58 English subs already out for Wy's Vlive. He talked about his upcoming birthday concert in Busan in April 29th, how he might get emotional doing a solo concert there. He also talked about his childhood mostly where he ate. He was speaking some English too hehehe. He also said he's trying to do something like a World Tour  so let's wait for him hehehe. 

So after his concert on the 29th, he'll just spend his birthday on the 30th with his family in Busan hehehe. 

SY is really MIA. I wish she can update her IG hehehe. No news yet about her new agency. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Xette12 said:

i wonder when wy will be enlisted...i mean...this yr rite? what month?

usually when is the in-take?

As per WY he will enlist latter part of this year, probably just like TY around September. No specific details yet. Due to the new rule for celebrity enlistment once they are called they will automatically go. 

He will probably still wait for Sy's birthday hahaha. 

@Gerry58 She will probably go to Busan to watch a concert and celebrate someone's birthday. Or since someone's enlisting soon she's not getting any projects yet hehehehe. 

• Like 2

i was imagine the same thing...

sy go to busan n celebrate the birthday together with the in-laws...hehehehe

small family gathering ..nice huh...:)

btw....i found this list from google...idols and their enlistment date.

seem there is not specific month for the intake

Big Bang’s TOP - February 09, 2017
JYJ’s Junsu - February 09, 2017

Ze:A Kwang Hee - March 13, 2017

Lee Min Ho - May 12, 2017
MBLAQ Joo Won - May 16, 2017
SUJU KyuHyun - May 25 2017

Ze:A Siwan - July 28, 2017

Ji Chang Wook - August 14, 2017
Lee Jong Suk - August 10, 2017

2PM Taecyeon - September 3, 2017
Akdong Musician ChanHyuk - September 18 2017

Lee Joon - October 24 2017
Kim Soo Hyun - October 23 2017

2AM Seulong - November 28 2017

Big Bang G-Dragon - February 27 2018

• Like 3

Hi Ladies! Sorry, I was away for a while...no choice, where I was have no internet access and mobile network in my accommodation is nada! It can only be picked up when I drive by the waters:D. Not quite home yet but at least I am in a bigger township (with good network coverage) to catch my flight home tomorrow morning.

Love your delulu on Seyoung spending time with baby Woo. Not quite a baby anymore, he has hit the BiG 3.0....and loving it! I do hope we will hear from SY soon, missing her already, she's been without a project since the Winter Olympics. After her Knowing Brothers appearance, she's gone MIA as usual...bless her:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2