[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

On 3/10/2018 at 1:30 PM, chic-chic said:

anyone going for this tomorrow?

please share us some update yeah......live update is much better :wub:

On 3/10/2018 at 1:30 PM, chic-chic said:

opss i mean this one

• Like 4

Wow SY learning pilates. It seems it's her Pilates teacher on the pic she posted. 

WY is also doing Pilates. Delulu mode, he might have recommended this to SY hahahaha. 

This was what he said before hehehe

• Like 4

@chic-chic- kind of dangerous- must have strong arms and legs. Just hope they have safety mat in case of fall. Anyway both wy and sy share same hobbies- good for couples- maybe they meet and practice together?

Still waiting for Sy’s news- I checked she sign with Hunus on 14 April- so anyday now, hope she can start work soon cos wy is busy with concerts 

• Like 3

wow...both are now come to the surface after long hibernate... :rolleyes:

shod enjoy this moment coz never know when they gonna hibernate again...:lol:

i thot the ammusement park is in japan..due to the sakura (??) tree/flower  there...

but it is actually in seoul...Seoul Land

pheewww...:tongue:

• Like 5

18 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

This must be the amusement park which is partially owned by her family. She's got free entry for a lifetime probably she's here with her nephew. :D Glad she's updating her IG often.

I googled Seoul Land out of curiosity and it’s huge- Korea’s first amusement park with 40 roller coasters and lots of land-  apparently they hold festivals there so people can enjoy the beautiful scenery and flowers. Sy is lucky to get lifetime membership and if her family owns shares, then they are quite well off 

• Like 5

@annisyadwir- still not sure whether her parents own part of the amusement park but definitely Sy’s family quite ok. Anyway if anyone going Korea can check it out- seems like a fun place with so many rides- though I am too scared to try roller coaster.

Wy so fast back to Korean with his pink suitcase - hopefully the fans will share his performances later 

• Like 3