[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Sy's interview from Woman's Sense

Translated it using Google hahaha. She talked about mostly acting and Money Flower.

Spoiler

Seo Young's World

On March 21, 2018 0 0 ico_dot1.png ico_love_none.png ico_dot1.png ico_comment.png

Park Se-young has no pavement in the way of how to focus on everything and reveal it. I confess, so this interview is a bit boring. So she is good.

/upload/woman/article/201803/thumb/37890-287449-sample.jpg

Park is ordinary. Thinking, thinking, acting All that is ordinary and special. Park is warm. Face to face a question, and answer it carefully. And it is natural. Armed with the 'one - shot shaggy' and saw quite a few actresses in the interview, Park 's natural appearance came rather comfortably. One day, when the cold weather broke, I met her on a cafe terrace in Gangnam. 

The drama "Money Flower" has recently ceased. How was it? 
From the bottom line, it was difficult. I feel the lack of myself while doing the work and it is the style which is hard because of it, but this work exceeded the limit. I do not know how to do that, but I do not have the depth of the analytical depth of teachers like Lee Sun-jae, Lee Mi-suk, and Sunwoo Jae-deok. How about rehearsing? From the standpoint of viewers, I can see my mouth wide open. Not surprisingly, I think you've tasted the limit. From the middle of the play 'Can I continue acting?' 'Can I say that I have acted for six years?' It was small enough to feel a sense of discomfort. 

When I looked at the viewers, I was good. (Laughter)
Professional people gather and work for the money. I scourged myself every day. That kind of personality helped me to postpone, but at some point I had to eat me. I needed a process to put it down and this work was the occasion. I can not express myself because of the obsession that I have to do well while acting. It was not perfect, but I changed my mind to try to learn it.

It was difficult. I've had an actor's dream since elementary school. I kept on dreaming with Yego and Sangmyung University. I made a brief debut in 2003 and did not do any special activities until I graduated from college. I had a lot of troubles. 
I have been a child actor for a while because I can not help it but I was young and I saw a little bit of the adult world. 'It's not normal here.' 'It's a place where you have to come to your mind.' So after graduating from college, I made my heart and made my debut. I'm a little late because I'm 25 years old. But the time I was worried about was a baseline. The posture of acting is inevitably serious. 

How did you make your debut here? 
As you can see from me, I do not have any. It is hard to introduce yourself in front of people. It is so shy. Nevertheless, I made my debut because I needed a place to show my acting skills. I thought, 'If you want to smoke better than the hilarious entertainment industry,' I thought it was better. (Laughter) I am very shy and I have a lot of energy to use besides acting, but fortunately it is not as shy as acting when I do it. The more joy you get, the more you get.

/upload/woman/article/201803/thumb/37890-287448-sample.jpg

She played the role of the heroine "Namo Hyun" in MBC drama "Money Flower". It is a drama about the stories of those who live in the illusion that money is dominated, but actually they are consumed by money. The work, with a solid story and actors' achievement, earned a good reputation with a good rating of 23.9% (Nielsen Korea, national standard). Park Se-young was a 'soul who was born to be born' but he actively performed the process of changing dramatic life, and received favorable comments from viewers. 

In the interview, Jang Hyuk, a partner of the drama, praised "Park Se-young as an academic actor." 
It's been 6 years since I debuted. I think I'm doing well and doing well, but not enough to be recognized by anyone. <Money Flower> was a group of seniors with more than 20 years of experience. (Laughs) I know I'm not a talented actor, I'm trying a lot. Effort is natural, good acting, learning. 

How was your breathing with Mi-Sook? (Laughter) In the
beginning, it became 'ice' only in front of you. But it was the other way around. Rather, I was chasing after you. "Please, sir, just one time." Every time I met you so easily. One time I went to the restaurant and I met at the entrance of the bathroom, and I'm waiting for you to come out. He opened me a lot to get me going. 

How was the actor Jang Hyuk?
In a word, the icon of consideration! Now I come and confess, but there were many touching moments. I am six years old, and you are twenty years old. Even if you disregard me, you will be able to do so. Nevertheless, you recognized me as "We are partners before juniors and fellow actors". I feel 'I am being respected'. Still, please write your honorific name to me. There is also the meaning of respect, but it is the thought of you that when you speak, a hierarchy is created and it hinders the acting. I was very surprised to know that each of you 's little actions came out of acting philosophy. 

Let's talk about the drama. I think that the ability of director (Kim Hee-won) is excellent as an actor when see <money flower>. There were few violent scenes, but there was a lot of tension. For this reason, even though it may be called "the closet," it received the acclaim of "luxury goods" or "luxury goods." 
Clearly, first-class consent is the director. The bishop has the ability to push big picture and boldly and at the same time have a delicate sense of detailing it. So the drama did not deviate either way. I was honestly impressed that I was able to analyze the characters one by one and completely communicate with the actors every day. 

It is a work that showed the desirable process of the drama that I did not anticipate but eventually falls out.
I read with all the actors every Sunday. Every time I play, all the performers say "I am new," "fresh," "I do not know how to express this part, but I have never seen it before." "I have never done this God before." For example, there may be a scene behind this ambassador that beats the cheek, but never once hit the cheek. It feels like a midfielder. Until the end, this work was more than I imagined, and it was a very entertaining work to express it. 

Anyway, because of dramatic story development such as murder and extramarital affair, there was evaluation that it was drama in the early stage. 
I did not feel the reaction when shooting. (Laughs) I can not help but to say that I can not do anything that I would not like to do in the real world. Some of my characters do not have a rest. Killing a man, giving birth to an outsider, avenging ... . But I think so. Everyone thinks of you in your mind. The desire of anyone was dramatic because it was a drama, so the word 'close' came out. Viewers liked that kind of stuff. 

Outside of the drama, the husband's slavic appearance emerges. "Namo-ken" is still in that situation. 
How many times did you imagine grabbing your hair? I wondered what a wise solution was.

I do not think I should say this, but I think I could kill him. (Laughter) Actually, I imagined a lot of situations while acting. Every time I do, my head gets so sick. Besides, my father betrayed me? How I live by looking at my face. If it was real, I would have been busy keeping my mother. Later on, I understand a little bit why my dad committed suicide. It was hard to postpone at the end. 

What part was difficult? 
'Namo prefecture' is betrayed in three ways. Your husband's betrayal, your father's betrayal. Betrayal of a loving man. Everything that 'Namo-Hyun' believed became a fake. 'Can you express this?' There were too many moments when I did not know what to do. I did not show up in the drama, but there are hidden times. At that time, 'Namo prefecture' would have cried a lot and was angry. At the end of the day, the other conclusions would be cool and revenge. 

How is stress? 
If I liked alcohol, I would have become a drinker. (Laughter) I do not drink well, but it is not a style to avoid drinking. We talk to people at the bar and relax the stress. I debuted and did not stress for three years. I had a lot of self-defeating stress. I did not know how to solve it. I slept a lot at that time. You can forget about the moment you fall asleep. When I was a child, I relieved myself of my stress by worrying about my friend. So I changed the way. Talk to your friends and talk to others. When you talk, the feelings come back and it is hard,

It is a style that goes into a cave alone and unwinds. Is not it hard? 
One day my close friend said that. "I think it's hard work, why do not you talk?" I'm sorry. Then I felt like, "I have a man like me." For example, a friend said, "What have you shot today?" "Was not anything hard?" And when I ask, my age-old girls talk to me. But I say "no different" and hand it over. My best friends and family want to be curious about my thoughts and worries. I tried to reveal my feelings afterwards. I've been working for about two years and it seems a little better. 

What do you want to do best now? 
I want to go to bed once. I did not sleep too much. And I'm going to spend a lot of time with my family. Me? My nephew is a fool (laughs) I will take a rest while traveling. 

How do you diet? 
You know? It's not a dry style. (Laughter) I've never lived in a skinny shape for the rest of my life. I like eating more than talking, but what can I do? I do this diet before the work. Now that the work is over, I will eat for two weeks without a round. I'm going to rest and make a body. My favorite exercise? Barefoot at home. My friends say that home training is a must, but when you have to. 

Do you want to appear in the entertainment?
I'm an entertainer and I like it very much. But I'm a character of 'Nojam'. I will not be able to do it because viewers will turn on the channel when I get out. If I do not have fun, I'll just turn the channel. I had a great time recently, and I came to appear in "Knowing Your Brother" and emit the charm of Nozam. (Laughs) Do 

you want to try a different kind of acting like a movie or web drama? 
A while back, I went to see a play by Mr. Soo - jae and Mr. I do not have 1 percent of the 'Janggukan' of <money flower> which I knew. It was a totally different person. I thought I was cool while I was looking at Park Sang - dam. I was once again convinced that I had to challenge myself to the results. I became an actress because of the smoke. Wherever you can smoke, college is so attractive. We are waiting for a chance. 

It was a story of 'before the flight.' Park is now full of 'acting'.

• Like 5

@chic-chic- thanks for Sy’s interview though I don’t understand some parts but it is interesting cos we can understand her thoughts. Think the reporter must be surprised that sy is so normal and simple, no scandals etc that’s why she says she is boring- ha ha, very true. I am also happy she says sy has a warm personality- very sincere, and comfortable 

Sy is very humble, says she learn a lot from Jh and the veteran actors. She enjoys acting- who knows she might try acting in plays next. 

Anyway very quiet still no news about her contract. Saw Jh going to do drama with junho. Hope she faster sign so we can see her in another drama 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- still no news from sy. Been reading the news of another actress getting pregnant and retiring from acting- these 2 years so many already - think there is a shortage that’s why they are getting those married ones to come back cos the recent batch of young ones can’t make it- even prime time rating is so poor. One drama ended 3% and they still say good!!!

If Hunus still can’t get sy to sign, that means it will take longer for her to start work- sigh not watching anything, still waiting for sy, looks like I got to rewatch her old dramas again

fan art 

• Like 6

@Gerry58 Yes  there is a shortage of actresses in their late twenties to mid thirties. Most of them are married and usually married ones only appear once every three years especially those married with rich husbands. Also, it may seems there is a shortage because most that are cast in a drama are idol actresses instead. The actresses usually just take musical or appear in theater. 

There is no news for SY still. I guess she'll have a vacation first then decide what to do next. 

• Like 1

@chic-chic @Gerry58 it's a little bit funny it stated namo ken  instead of Namohyun in these interview.  That's why SY prefer marriage late maybe she wants build and maintain her acting career. She also said that she entered entertainment industry quite late (at 24 years old). Agree with chic chic, mostly idols debuted at early ages so when they almost thirty or late twenty they changed direction from being idols to actresses. That impact to actresses like SY.  Maybe iam bias, but i believe SY will survive and have a long acting career in this industry. But we have to wait her comeback patiently. Same like you guys plis SY give a decision so we can see your acting again hehe

• Like 4

Saw a lot of actresses going for Seoul fashion week but no sign of sy, maybe she doesn’t care much about fashion but good opportunities for those who went to be photographed and be in the news. 

Both wy and sy must be taking a long vacation- wy only working around his birthday- 29 April is his concert, not sure when sy will appear

• Like 3

@annisyadwir About LJS contract, to think YG is a big company but he did not renew. He's  probably not that satisfied with them for the last 2 years. He signed with a smaller company but has other actors too. 

Can't wait for SY's news. I think we have to wait a little longer hehehe. 

• Like 3

Hi All. Sorry I’ve been MIA for a while, got caught up with work in the bush for over a week with very limited network, there was a couple of power outage during the weekend, that didn’t help either. Very frustrating:(. But finally, home again. I miss my bed and hubby:D.

Why is still so quiet and no news of Park Seyoung? Wooyoung is busy supporting Stray Kids and is preparing for his first Korean concert. Do hope will hear soon.

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation

Very quiet cos everyone still waiting for sy. Wy also MIA - (he only appear to promote stray kids), then he disappeared. Even Taec who is in the army, appear more than wy, also none of their friends post anything 

I have a feeling that sy is looking for new co. since the news is out so long but Hunus still didn’t get her signature. Even ljs decided to change even though yg is big and famous- guess they are more suited for idol groups than actors.

Very interested to know where sy goes- maybe she should join Jang hyuk’s co- that will be great :D

@mimisl123- thanks for the fanfic- I don’t mind if they do MF part 2 since they doing voice 2 but must have original cast Jh and sy, then I will watch. 

• Like 4