[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

With subs, KB was really funny. Park Seyoung was a total sport, doing skinship with the ‘husband’. The guy host was teased how his personal feelings was interfering with his work. He was totally smitten with our Seyoung-ie.:D. We need more variety show guestings for Seyoung please Hunus!

• Like 6

@standingtallyy Because of working  i haven't finished yet with KB subtitle. So glad Seyoung appeared polite warm and stil sporty. Just realized after KB showing her followers and messages in instagram increased in just 2 days . Even the rating was not high everyone was impressed with her behaviour. Yesss i agree with you. We need Seyoung in other reality shows. 

• Like 6

@standingtallyy @annisyadwir Let's bombard Hunus with messages hehehehe. But I don't know how hehehe. It's easy with JYPE but I don't know how to reach Hunus hehehe.

MKH is indeed smitten with SY. From the start he was very partial to her.   There's an article about it hahahaha. However people who watched the show regularly stated that it's typical for him especially with female guests hahaha. He always looks interested on that guest and articles after the show are being published. 

Min Kyung Hoon showed his interest in actress Park Se Young on 'Knowing Brothers'.

The February 24th installment of the show featured Jung Hye Sung and Park Se Young as guests, and Park Se Young started out with an apology. She expressed, "Firstly, I'm so sorry," explaining that her hit drama had aired at the same time as 'Knowing Brothers'. Park Se Young added, "I was disappointed because I'm a fan of 'Knowing Brothers', but I couldn't watch the live broadcast." 

Min Kyung Hoon was then tasked with choosing which actress left a better first impression on him, and he shyly handed a bouquet of flowers to Park Se Young, who seemed surprise. He then exclaimed embarrassed, "Why are we doing something like this?"

Do you think Min Kyung Hoon and Park Se Young would make a cute couple?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/min-kyung-hoon-shows-interest-in-park-se-young-on-knowing-brothers

• Like 8

Good morning everyone 

@chic-chic- ya there are more articles about JHS, she must have supporter.

Anyway sy gain more new fans, saw guys posting on her ig 

MKH already noticed sy cos he sang ost for MF. She is closer to his age (he is 34), the rest of the guests are really young like twice or older actresses like kim hee sun. Though jhs is 3 years younger, when standing beside sy, they both look the same age. Sy doesn’t look 30 (she looks younger), in fact a lot of actresses in their 20s look more haggard maybe cos they work non-stop, sy knows how to maintain by pacing herself- taking breaks

This kB variety is good cos Sy left good impressions even on the hosts. Saw hodong taking photo with her. She gets to display her singing and ukulele skills and the way she speaks and carry herself- very steady 

was rewatching this- on 3rd frame- hodong says the theme park is her family business, she just laugh, heechul says not fair that family member won- so maybe they know something about sy’s family background? 

• Like 8

I checked out instyle Korea ig and saw only the A listers like kim go eun, gong hyo Jin so for them to choose sy as their model is a great achievement for her.

Very happy they use branded Estée Lauder cosmetics and not some unknown name

Wy on variety I see your voice 

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

Sy’s video is getting great response- over 7,000 views more than those other posted. 

Estée Lauder also posted her video :D

Saw other actresses promoting lipsticks too but still prefer Sy’s- hers focus on her lips, can see her full closeup face with her white teeth :D

Read some comments shipping her with MKH cos of their chemistry- ha ha lucky she not a regular member like the 2 hosts of I live alone dating- guess when the celebs are super busy, they end up dating their colleagues, same for long weekend dramas, a few new couples created. 

Glad the older actors are coming back, more opportunities for actresses in their 30s- saw recent dramas with young actresses not doing well. Looks like audience prefer familiar faces. Sy did well in 2 weekend dramas (MDGSW and MF). 

Wonder what project she will do next? Hope we don’t have to wait long. 

• Like 6

As much as I try not to connect our SY and WY, there are still things they do that reminds me of what was once I believed was true. Guitars and ukulele - musical instruments that  he never used to play but learned after meeting her. We know that both play piano well. Haaayyy, I’m going down memory lane.

Off topic - the number of actors with sexual harassment cases are on the rise.Good on these women who finally came out to expose them. Evil deeds never go unpunished.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

As much as I try not to connect our SY and WY, there are still things they do that reminds me of what was once I believed was true. Guitars and ukulele - musical instruments that  he never used to play but learned after meeting her. We know that both play piano well. Haaayyy, I’m going down memory lane.

Off topic - the number of actors with sexual harassment cases are on the rise.Good on these women who finally came out to expose them. Evil deeds never go unpunished.

Guess the time together does influence them- wy picks up guitar and ukulele, becomes more confident in composing and I am sure sy learn from wy too.

Yes all these creeps need to be punished- they target the young and struggling actresses.

Sure glad sy never acted with them. Even though the punch actor cameo in Whisper- his scenes was with another actor. Such a letdown cos he is an excellent actor. Think there are more to come. Read American entertainment a lot of the top actresses are victims but kept quiet cos of their career. 

• Like 2