[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Off topic- Hahaha! Typical seasoning agency style. Need to confirm with PSH...of course, she won't tell them because they will ostracize her instead of supporting her! I'm glad that the guy have confirmed it. PSH is nearing 30, she deserves to be happy! Remember the time Dispatch released those photos with LJS and PSH late night dates? And how quickly both agencies denied it? The romance was very short lived. Wish the new couple all the best!

• Like 6

@standingtallyy- psh is the only famous actress in salt ent: guess they won’t be happy she is dating. Very surprised she is dating someone younger and not so well known- the guys they mostly shipping her are in the army eg Taec; lmh, yonghwa  the shippers must be disappointed.

Seems like Dispatch is targeting the actresses- the ones always in the news- sy is older, so she should be dating too. Hope to hear the dating news of the older actors and male idols too 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 I wish too that Seyoung (and Wooyoung, I hope) take this as a cue there is nothing to fear if people find out of their relationships. One thing I always admire with SY, she stood for her right against the seasoning agency - to live her life outside of the limelight.

This is probably what PSH like, low key kind of a guy/celebrity away from all the attention (plus the entourage) he is getting being an A-lister. They enjoy each other’s company while at university - normalcy!

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

@Gerry58 I wish too that Seyoung (and Wooyoung too, I hope) take this as a cue there is nothing to fear if people find out of their relationships. One thing I always admire with SY, she stood for her rights against the seasoning agency - the right to live her life outside of the limelight.

This is probably what PSH wants, low key sort of a guy, away from all the attention (plus the entourage) he is getting being an A-lister. They enjoy each other’s company while at university - normalcy!

Actually what happened with her previous agency?  I saw so many articles that they had some dispute but never found why.

And if Sy is hiidng the fact that she is dating (if that is) it must be due to her personal reasons but not that she thinks what people will think affect her or her popularity. I do not think she is that type because she has been honest and direct with her lifestyle so far :D  and we would also love to know who that is.:)

• Like 3

@mimisl123 None of the reason was disclosed in the media why it has to reach mediation. But when SY made her comeback after 8 mos of absence it was adifferent SY we saw. Probably the real SY. She doesn’t wear short skirts, you don’t see her in events like she used to be. Her style was elegant and classy. Although personally, I wished she wears skirt showing her beautiful legs a little :D. The only frustration was, she is so stingy in terms of posting on her Twitter or IG account when she was back in the social media...it doesn’t matter if she’s in a drama or not. URI Seyoung-ie is so consistent in that aspect, LOL!! YY Nation have learned to be patient and contented of what SY shares to her fans...we love her still the same :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@standingtallyy yes agree with you. We see different Seyoung. I read an old article when kbs and sbs award  at 2012 held in same airtime Seyoung attended both of them. She performed at sbs award and still attend kbs award to support her costars at school 2013 .  Wow. But for now i don't think Seyoung will do it again in future. Jump from event to event. She didn't attend mbc award last year when other money flower  costars attended that award she just attend sbs award while she won excellent actress awards. She just want attended event that really proper or fit for her. The fact now she is popular and being a lister doesn't change her to be high profile and want to appear everywhere. While iam still hoping the news about Seyoung dating, new drama or cf, i find an article netizens compare her to yeri red velvet. They said both of them had similarity. Not new article because it stated when Seyoung in drama MDGW. Both of them are cute i don't  know the young idol undergo surgery or not. For me iam team Seyoung. Admire her natural beauty. And yes we need to be patient for what she shares to us

• Like 4

I agree with all of you after the company dispute we saw a different SY - conservative and elegant. Also after she transferred to Hunus, it seems she was able to maintain a balance between being in the limelight and her personal life. 

Though I am used to patiently wait for her update,  sometimes I still miss those days that she is everywhere hehehe. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@chic-chic- wow wy really working hard, even working on the plane. Can we expect another album soon?

Ya just read the news about Suzy- didn’t expect her  and psh - every day got dating news - saw some of the shippers very sad cos their ships sank. Maybe that’s why no sign of sy. Wonder when her magazine interview will be out. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Another off topic

OMG Suzy and LDW dating. Poor LMH. They just broke up. 

Why is there no 2PM dating news hahahaha. 

Good on Suzy, she's moved on. LDW is very good looking and had done his Army duties before he became an actor. Suzy will feel secure. Wish them the best!

@chic-chic it really is about time dating news for 2PM comes out. And of course for Seyoung too:D

@Gerry58 we might wake up one morning and the headliners says ' LMH and PSY confirmed dating' ------just kidding:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@standingtallyy  LMH and PSY hahahaha. That's good too. The news would state LMH had a crush with PSY during the drama Faith hahaha. 

How about  2PM Khun and PSY dating hahahaha. That would be weird and shocking hahaha. 

WY had a lot of hints of possibly dating someone in his IG. This is after WGM. Why did dispatch did not monitor him hahaha. 

• LOL 4

@chic-chic Good one lol Khun and PSY dating :D

Now is it a thing for Korean media to release all the dating secrets of celebs:blink:

About Wy, why is SY and Wy not following each other on IG :wink: Probably they are dating and intentionally not doing so to avoid dating rumors lol who knows:grin:  This is too good to be true though xD

Anyway if Jang Hyuk was not married i would have paired Sy with Him, for that oozing chenistry they had on screen MF :wub::wub:

off topic, i am just guessing SY is dating someone who is not a star/popular, just a normal guy. If she does not open up we will have to wait until she turns 37 who see who the guy is :glasses:

• Like 4

Yes they never followed each other in SNS. It may attract attention hehehe.

When WY had an active IG before,  he was leaving hints every now and then with his pictures and videos. Those were the happy times for YY Nation hehehe. One post was the "Thank you My love" post.   Then he deactivated it and it created a new one. 

There was a good looking guy that Sy was hanging out with. We noticed before they had the same set of rings. We never know hehehe. Let's wait when she's 37. That's a long wait though hahaha. 

If it wasn't for SY and WY WGM, I might have been shipping her with LJS. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@standingtallyy  LMH and PSY hahahaha. That's good too. The news would state LMH had a crush with PSY during the drama Faith hahaha. 

How about  2PM Khun and PSY dating hahahaha. That would be weird and shocking hahaha. 

WY had a lot of hints of possibly dating someone in his IG. This is after WGM. Why did dispatch did not monitor him hahaha. 

@chic-chic anything is possible in this world. Khun and PSY = what beautiful kids they'd have!!

Most likely Dispatch tried but lost interest because 2PM were no longer that popular in Korea?

• Like 5

@standingtallyy That would be possible too. Since they are not that popular in Korea, Dispatch just targeted a different celebrity. Also as Chansung said, they just don't catch attention and dated in groups hehehe. Khun's dating scandal with Tiffany came out since both of them were popular at that time. It's also possible JYPE is paying Dispatch to keep quiet hahaha since they aren't so many dating scandals involving JYP artists.

I agree Khun and SY would have beautiful kids hahahaha. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Yes they never followed each other in SNS. It may attract attention hehehe.

When WY had an active IG before,  he was leaving hints every now and then with his pictures and videos. Those were the happy times for YY Nation hehehe. One post was the "Thank you My love" post.   Then he deactivated it and it created a new one. 

There was a good looking guy that Sy was hanging out with. We noticed before they had the same set of rings. We never know hehehe. Let's wait when she's 37. That's a long wait though hahaha. 

If it wasn't for SY and WY WGM, I might have been shipping her with LJS. 

Ha ha he even i saw some pictures few months back. He did look good and they had the same rings. They were in a group so that nobody will notice. I saw a comment under SY's recent post from someone who was in that group picture that day it said they will meet soon, will wait and see.:D

LJS is a good match too. I feel for the people who shipped him with Suzy. :tongue:

• Like 2

That would be interesting, Khun and SY will have a baby with big eyes and his or her face mixed between kaukasian and asian not typical korean baby. They will make perfect kids.hehehe

Iam still shipping Wy and Sy even  LJS is cute too.  Rewatching Wgm again and make me happy seeing them

• Like 1