[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Off topic:

To be fair, Junho has proven that he is good in terms of acting and he had been recognized because of it.  I've watched him in Just Between Lovers and Chief Kim. But as a fan of him the reason I don't want him to be in this drama is because I don't  want him to get negative comments just because he is acting with JH. Yes JH is a legend and Junho is just starting and an idol actor. I think it's also not fair for him to be compared to someone who's been acting for so long.  I hope Junho will  just get a different drama.:D

Also to add JH may have a reason why he accepted the role for the new drama even knowing the kind of drama, role and acting with an idol actor. 

I don't mind SY acting with an idol actor. Many may not agree with idol actors but there are good ones too. I can name some hehehe. She can prove she's a good actress if she can act with anyone hehehe :)

• Like 6

@chic-chic @mimisl123 actually iam thinking junho will be second lead same as he did before in chief kim with nam goong min. The news didn't describe to us , u will be a main lead between them. Jang hyuk is a great actor and constantly steady with her long career. How can someone dare to offer him to become second lead?:lol: and still we didn't get any confimation from jang hyuk and junho agencies

Me too iam okay Se-young acting with everyone include idol actors. From the previous experiences we all know Se-young is clever to choose the project. Let's see what's kind of new things she will bring to usB)

• Like 5

I don't  mind either if Seyoung gets to work with Idols/singers in a drama. I would love to see her act with Junho, Taec or Chansung. The 3 men have proven themselves in the acting arena. As to whether or not Jang Hyuk will be the lead, no confirmation have been announced yet. Hyukie's IG posting shows he is currently in the US for holiday. Sometimes, the second lead does not really mean the role is less important, often it's what drives the story. The fact both are working together sounds good. They can talk about their last drama...and guess what? Seyoung's name will sure come up! I just hope the lead actress will be a good one.

• Like 7

Happy weekend everyone 

Was busy entertaining my relatives from overseas, anyway things very quiet while we are waiting for news

So wy wants to get married late like sy- these 2 always doing the same thing- why birth rate so low already, even my country reported last year as one of the lowest- sigh

Was very happy for Jh and junho but didn’t know junho is getting the lead role, don’t understand why, Jh should always be in lead role. Junho was lead in his latest drama but he was paired with relatively young actress- that’s ok

I prefer sy not to act with idol actors cos the dramas are always rom-com, not much storyline. Anyway I trust she knows what to do seeing her recent works. 

• Like 6

Jang Hyuk can be a foil for Junho.   How they would bounce off each other would be interesting.  Junho is a good actor now I  think;  it is a learning process.   He thrives very well with seasoned actors in the mix.   Last year NGM carried the title role of Mgr Kim,  true,  but the synergy between NGM and Junho was so good I still think their project is one of the best KBS had last year. 

As for SY, I think she has to strike while the iron is hot.  Yes magazines, variety and ads in the interim while deciding on a project, but let it not be a too long break.  

• Like 6

@hazeljrr_c922 I agree Chief Kim is one of the best dramas of KBS last year. It's not too melodramatic and gives a light feeling which I enjoyed a lot. Also Junho and NGM bromance gave a life on the drama hehehe. 

I also agree with SY too. She is popular nowadays so she needs to take advantage of this. I hope she doesn't take a break for too long too. 

• Like 5

Yes i hope sy doesn't take a long break like she did after whisper. I replay her video in instyle collaboration with estee lauder. She is sophisticated and festive hope she appear in others high end fashion magazine to endorse international brands like estee lauder. Or doing Cf maybe hehe

• Like 7

I was also wondering why WY did not go to Thailand. Khun said he invited Chan because he's not busy. Junho went to have a vacation and to relax. The three went golfing together too.  Wy did not have activities but since Day 6 has this major concerts, he supported them. He's been a fan of Day 6 since they started. He's been hanging out with the members a lot too hehehe. They've been coming to his house too hehehe. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

I was also wondering why WY did not go to Thailand. Khun said he invited Chan because he's not busy. Junho went to have a vacation and to relax. The three went golfing together too.  Wy did not have activities but since Day 6 has this major concerts, he supported them. He's been a fan of Day 6 since they started. He's been hanging out with the members a lot too hehehe. They've been coming to his house too hehehe. 

So junho picking up golf too? Maybe wy doesn’t want to leave Korea cos of someone? 

Anyway his  hanging out at home with the day6 kids is a good thing maybe teaching them about the different types of music he listens.

wy attending this event in April 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 It's possible that he wants to spend time with someone who just finished a drama hahaha. 

Any event in Japan always invites 2PM or  a member. Usually they doing that because they know that 2pm has a large fandom in Japan hehehe. 

Exactly that's how I was thinking...may be he want to spend more private time with his beauty since he'll be enlisting soon btw my instinct tells me that they are 2gether secretly...how do you guys think???

• Like 9

I guess, @Gerry58 could be right. He is spending quality time with someone special. Attending Day 6 concert is just one of the reasons :D. I mean even JH who is quite busy still went to Thailed to have a bit of R&R (Rest & Relaxation). When he could just go somewhere local before he start with his new drama.Easy for him because he is single. For a fact, WY likes warm weather and Korea is still freezing cold at present. The best time for him since he is in between work. So hard not to associate these two. Even their ‘breaks’ are in sync!

• Like 6

Rewatched YY’s We Got Married on YouTube (suddenly missed them). I noticed there are fans posting recent comments, cheering them on. Few are also in Korean which I hope are positive since I don’t read Hangul. It seems to be because I see hearts and smiley emoticons next to them. It goes to show that they are still popular amongst the WGM viewers. YY Nation, we are not alone:)

• Like 8

@standingtallyy I agree it's hard not to connect them. You're right they work at the same time and they have a break at the same time too hahaha. It's not just once but many times this happen. It seems SY is following Wy's schedule hahahaha. 

I've been rewatching Youtube clips of them once in a while. 

• Like 6

It seems like an activity in their community based on the original IG post. 

She really loves hanging out with friends mostly non celebrities. If she's with a celebrity it's with Gil Eun Hye one of her closest friend or her School 2013 friends. She barely had pictures with other celebrities except if it's after a recording. 

Saw this a most recent video. It's just a series of pictures. It seems a fan is still shipping her with LJS hahaha. It even stated he was her bf hahahaha.

This is the interesting one hahahaha. Ex bf LJS but married Jang Wooyoung hahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Sy and Wy maybe in  another country spending quality time together hahahaha.

Off topic hehehe

PSH and CTJ confirmed to be  dating. I never expected this. I thought she was dating LJS. Some of her fans disappointed but I am glad finally her agency confirmed after denial since Dispatch released photos hahaha

• Thanks 1