[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I just read the 3 parts of the interview. In my pinion she was blessed to work with the giants like JH, LMS and others and she has mentioned she learned a lot from them by staying around. It seems she and JH have a good friendship as well. In the Part 2 she has mentioned how happy and excited to be in her 30s as she loved being an adult and at the same time she adores her 20s too.

From what she has said about love it seems she has dated and failed because the men she dated could not understand her because she lacked expressing her feelings. It seems she is dating because she has mentioned she is trying to express herself more to other person. This is just what i felt. :) She wants to get married in her late 30s which is 37 according to her and have many kids while working.

Below are the 3 parts (Google Translated)

1/3

Actor Park Se-young (30) said that Namo-Hyun of 'money flower' is his life character. Park Seo Young had an interview on the MBC weekend drama 'Money' at the cafe in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th. Park said, "I really learned a lot and it was broken. I thought it was a big work for me, and I thought it was a big work." "I learned a lot just by being among the seniors." He said, "Janghyuk asked me how he was analyzing, and when I answered, he offered me his idea and gave me an idea, and I informed him that there are many ways to express his feelings," he said, "I was busy eating. I was able to play in this work in a wide range. " Park Se-young, in the interview that she praised her, said, "I seemed to be grateful for you," she laughed.

Park also said that NMH of the "money flower" is his life character. "I do not know what kind of character I would call my life character after 5 years, but if I look back on it after my debut in 2012, it seems that NMH is a life character," he said. "NMH resembles nature, It has come to me greatly that I will survive. " On the other hand, Park Se-young received a favorable response in delicately postponing the performance of Nam-Hyun in the "money flower". After finishing the drama, Park Se-young will take a break and review his next works.

2/3

Actor Park Se-young (30) said that Namo-Hyun of 'money flower' is his life character. Park Seo Young had an interview on the MBC weekend drama 'Money' at the cafe in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th. Park said, "I really learned a lot and it was broken. I thought it was a big work for me, and I thought it was a big work." "I learned a lot just by being among the seniors." He said, "Janghyuk asked me how he was analyzing, and when I answered, he offered me his idea and gave me an idea, and I informed him that there are many ways to express his feelings," he said, "I was busy eating. I was able to play in this work in a wide range. " Park Se-young, in the interview that she praised her, said, "I seemed to be grateful for you," she laughed.

Park also said that Namo prefecture of the "money flower" is his life character. "I do not know what kind of character I would call my life character after 5 years, but if I look back on it after my debut in 2012, it seems that Namo prefecture is a life character," he said. "Namo prefecture resembles nature, It has come to me greatly that I will survive. " On the other hand, Park Se-young received a favorable response in delicately postponing the performance of Nam-Hyun in the "money flower". After finishing the drama, Park Se-young will take a break and review his next works.

3/3

Actor Park Se-young (30) said he thought about marriage. Park Seo Young had an interview on the MBC weekend drama 'Money' at the cafe in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th. Park said, "I am the youngest of my three sisters, so I am good with women and sisters, and I am not good at men because I am not good at expressing them. I will adapt, "he said," There is a lot of charm between Kim Hee-won and Lee Sook-sook at the filming site, but it seems that Jang Hyuk and Jang Seung Jo have not been able to do it. "I think that my style should be more romantic than a man I love," said Park Seo-young, "but I think my style is a bit more appealing to a good man than my friends who work near me. He thinks that if you think about it, you can get married sooner.

"I want to have a lot of children, but I want to marry slowly in the late thirties," said Park, "I am happy that my sisters are living happily after marriage. I asked him if he would be born at the age of 37. I also want to have a lot of children even if I am married slowly and work hard. On the other hand, Park Se-young received a favorable response in delicately postponing the performance of Nam-Hyun in the "money flower". After finishing the drama, Park Se-young will take a break and review his next works.

Edited by mimisl123
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest elenskivios38

WOW!:oPark Se Young so lovely in her recent photos ,she is a darling doll :wub:.i remembered Wooyoung

said she likes woman with short hair with bangs, long hair with bangs is ok too:D

Everybody was waiting for this interview now we hear she's getting marry at 37?

Why not 35! after 2years military 3more years to work then get marry:D:wub:

Both were succesful so im sure they kept something for the future.

Sad for JunK ,i think this guy never learn!!! fans were expeting them this winter Olympics

it suppose to be their last appearance together before Wooyoung enlistment we all know members was so grateful for that news ...

why ? he ruined the schedule.Sorry for my words...im just so sad:(:cry: 

@mimisl123 Thanks so much for posting the interview. :heart::blush:

Hehehe SY is giving an exact number to get married. When she's 37, WY will be 36...that's a good age for an idol to get married hehehe.  For me, I think it's already something plan with someone hahaha. 

News for 2pm performance

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@mimisl123 Thanks so much for posting the interview. :heart::blush:

Hehehe SY is giving an exact number to get married. When she's 37, WY will be 36...that's a good age for an idol to get married hehehe.  For me, I think it's already something plan with someone hahaha. 

You're welcome! :)  Yes she is pretty sure its 37! I really hope she dates and get married to WY as they are just a match made in heaven. But a part of me is still saying that they are over, they surely would have had something after WGM but it was not long term. Since SY is a person who admits what needs to be admitted even on National TV or Interviews she is not the type to say NO when and if she is dating. Also when she was asked about it on interviews she directly said that they kept in touch on and off but not often as they were busy and that was it. Even when WY was asked about WGM on the recent  Radio Show he was not comfortable at all, i mean that is what i saw from him and he quickly answered and directed it to one of the other guests. They are both diplomatic in answering and talking about WGM, confessing and acting that way on the last episode of WGM would have been a mistake by the both of them due to immaturity that time (if it was out of the script)  Maybe they are just good friends now sadly. Who knows.. ^_^ Hope nobody gets offended as this is just by personal opinion.

• Like 8

@mimisl123- so sweet of u to post Sy’s interview for all of us. Thanks again.

Yes good opportunity for sy to work with experienced actors and veterans, she is always respectful towards everyone. She mentioned she wants to continue acting even when old like the actress who acted as the grandma in glorious day.

Sy is very hardworking, memorizing her scripts- that’s why she is well liked. 

@elenskivios38- love her photos- very simple and natural.  Very happy she thinks of marriage and children cos many career girls doesn’t want to do so but 37 is a bit hard to conceive, hopefully she change to 34- 35? She must have ‘someone’ in mind when she talks about dating. 

@chic-chic- glad to hear that 2pm still performing In Olympics even without jun.k. Guess he just have to wait till everything blows over. Just treat it as a break to rest. He can still contribute by composing songs for 2pm and juniors, and perform solos in Japan. 

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:

You're welcome! :)  Yes she is pretty sure its 37! I really hope she dates and get married to WY as they are just a match made in heaven. But a part of me is still saying that they are over, they surely would have had something after WGM but it was not long term. Since SY is a person who admits what needs to be admitted even on National TV or Interviews she is not the type to say NO when and if she is dating. Also when she was asked about it on interviews she directly said that they kept in touch on and off but not often as they were busy and that was it. Even when WY was asked about WGM on the recent  Radio Show he was not comfortable at all, i mean that is what i saw from him and he quickly answered and directed it to one of the other guests. They are both diplomatic in answering and talking about WGM, confessing and acting that way on the last episode of WGM would have been a mistake by the both of them due to immaturity that time (if it was out of the script)  Maybe they are just good friends now sadly. Who knows.. ^_^ Hope nobody gets offended as this is just by personal opinion.

It’s ok, we also suspect they dated and broke up, now not sure whether they get back together or dating someone else? Anyway as long as they find someone nice, we don’t mind. Just waiting for them to announce when they are ready 

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@mimisl123- so sweet of u to post Sy’s interview for all of us. Thanks again.

Yes good opportunity for sy to work with experienced actors and veterans, she is always respectful towards everyone. She mentioned she wants to continue acting even when old like the actress who acted as the grandma in glorious day.

Sy is very hardworking, memorizing her scripts- that’s why she is well liked. 

@elenskivios38- love her photos- very simple and natural.  Very happy she thinks of marriage and children cos many career girls doesn’t want to do so but 37 is a bit hard to conceive, hopefully she change to 34- 35? She must have ‘someone’ in mind when she talks about dating. 

@chic-chic- glad to hear that 2pm still performing In Olympics even without jun.k. Guess he just have to wait till everything blows over. Just treat it as a break to rest. He can still contribute by composing songs for 2pm and juniors, and perform solos in Japan. 

I have the same thought. I think 34 or 35 will be better. Good for her health and baby. But we as a fan only hope she will get the loved one in the perfect moment. Yes she is very sincere and down to earth. Both Wy and Sy are low key and if they were dating secretly maybe in period after WGM ended. 

Hope the best for their love life and career. 

• Like 6

On 09/02/2018 at 5:53 AM, Gerry58 said:

Thanks, I went to read what Jang hyuk said. Wow really nice to get compliments from experienced actor like him.

Hi, I was looking for PSY's interviews in this thread but I think I should share this information with PSY fans.

JH prasied PSY not just for her sincerity but also for her good upbringing. JH is pretty talkative but he is very careful while complementing and criticizing the people or the events. From my experience I can say he doesn't praise people just for the sake of courtesy. He really means it. PSY must be really great to work with that's why JH praised her this much.

On the other note shouldn't PSY's fans give her a separate thread for admiring her talent and beauty. She has a bright future ahead. Hope her agency promotes her well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@mimisl123 It’s okay, don’t apologise we are pretty realistic here. Like you said, Seyoung is pretty honest when it comes to personal matters and doesn’t really divulge into details. This recent interview is the the first time she actually said something about love and marriage. As what @chic-chic said, every now and again we add a little bit of delulu for laughs, that’s all :D. We wish SY and WY well, whoever they may end up with :blush:.

I’m glad 2PM still performing at the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympics despite Jun K’s absence. Well, that is being responsible as result of the actions his done. I can’t believe how some of the Koreans can be so unforgiving! So Nickhun’s DUI was the reason they lost their popularity in Korea.Everyone makes mistakes. Haven’t they heard of the saying, ‘To err is human, to forgive divine’ by Alexander Pope? 

Seyoung dear, I got married a month after I turned 37...the only difference, I don’t have kids. Not that I don’t like children, I love and adore all my nieces and nephews...but at night time they need to go home to their Moms :D I need my sleep to work the next day :Dselfish it may sound but I liked our lifestyle how they are. It was a mutual decision between me and hubby. When you get older, your views change and I guess, get practical :D. Too old to run around after a two year old toddler when I’m forty, hahaha!

8 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

This part of PSY's interview was translated by JH fan: 

Thank you @fiesty8001 for posting and excerpt of Seyoung’s translated interview. Love JH  JSJ reaction, so funny :D

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@mimisl123 were making deluluing just wanna have some fun so dont you worry .

were  open minded and understanding people in this thread .We both love our

YYcouple what ever may happen to both of them in the future were happy:D

and accepting it.

Its good they will show in winter Olympics... i hope Wooyoung will

not cry again  he has soft heart he valued each member of the group

Director jokes was funny and response of both actors are hilariuos:D

they really had a good time during shooting...its good memories for

Park Se Young .MONEY FLOWER ! What a JACKPOT!:wub:

@fiesty8001- I followed Sy’s career since her 1st drama and she always have good manners. When watching the bts, she always thank the staff and take care of the cast. When it is cold, she hands out hand warmers and gives gifts. Every time her drama ends, her ex co-stars will still contact her for dinner.

Jh work with sy in beautiful mind and they start to follow each other’s ig. Even though her part was relatively short, she must have impressed him so she got the lead role in MF. I am happy  the producer and Jh likes sy so hopefully they get to work again in future. In acting very important everyone enjoys working together - then the drama will be a success 

Ya she has her own page in actors/ actress thread. I help to update cos there are still silent readers but stay in YY forum if I want to chat about her work.

During wgm she was very popular but after her contract dispute and was absent for a year plus she deleted her ig. She not really active on social media unless for work. She keeps low profile, only appearing if there is drama. We are used to waiting for her.  U are most welcome to join us here if u want 

@elenskivios38- just hope 2pm boys don’t take it too hard, just think of jun.k in military. All of them just do individual projects and after 3- 4 years can unite again 

Happy Chinese New Year everyone- may the year of the dog brings good fortune and good health 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 wow. You are so great pioneer. Iam still newbie and learn to catch up with you guys. Mesmerized by Seyoung when i watch Whisper in cable channel in my country . It stated whisper is a new drama had the same air time with Korea. Honestly iam not a fan of K-drama but i attracted by whisper actors especially Se-young. And i remember she is the princess from Faith. From that i know she had variety show with wooyoung and become shipper of them because they are so natural , funny and caring to each other..so iam a fan of both WY ans SY. From my opinion after contract dispute with her previous agency SY had a difficult time in entertainment industry, had a long hiatus but finally found her path again with new role in MDGSW. That's a new journey for her. She started again from supporting roles (last work is glorious day as a leading role) and blooming until now. She become selective to choose a job and using social media maybe because of her previous experience. Her acting is getting better and better and had a lot of improvement. iam  so proud of her. 

And WY of course he is still shining and never stop working with his heart. We still wait the surprises that our couple bring to us. Their next projects or anything.

Thank you guys for still keep me update with the news from our couple. Happy ChineseNew year YY shippers 

• Like 4

@annisyadwir- i watched a lot of kdramas with my mum-in-law cos my brother-in-law always buy her whole set- all the oldies like Autumn in my heart, winter sonata, all about eve etc but never crazy over any of the actresses.

The only one I like is lee yong Ae cos her jewel in the palace is so popular.

For sy - I saw her 1st drama Sincerity moves heaven and noticed her immediately cos she is so pretty, then someone recommended me to watch Korean variety like Wgm, very surprised to see sy cos I watched her drama , went to watch all Wgm couples (even the 1st episodes) and YY still my favorite couple, didn’t know 2pm and wy, goggle them, listen to their songs, now fans of all of them :D

sy just update ig- spending time with family and watching Olympics 

• Like 5

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy Chinese New Year to our friends here that are celebrating! Especially @Gerry58 :). It’s Year of the Dog.

It’s great to see Seyoung spending quality time with family...and what a better way to spend it than watch the Winter Olympics in home soil. From a sporty type like Seyoung it isn’t a surprise really. She ice skates better than WY:). I didn’t really know Seyoung’s name when I saw her from Man of the Equator. I didn’t have any favourite K-actors or actresses either, I go for the story line but then, I stumbled on WGM by chance and thought, I recognize this pretty girl in Glorious Days. I even said, how can they pair her to this ugly looking bloke with a half-blonde hair? Then found out WY was the name and 1/5 of idol group 2PM...the first ever clip I saw was that horror movie night they watched and he was being subtle to have ‘skinship’ with her, hahah! After that I researched the concept of the show. The rest was history...I got hooked since:)

• Like 6

Good morning YY friends 

Very busy visiting relatives yesterday, today and tomorrow also. Too much eating, gain extra 1-2 kg already. My relatives from overseas are coming back, good time to reconnect. Sad to hear one of my hubby’s uncle got lung cancer (doc gave him 6 months). Sigh, All the oldies are leaving one by one and the young ones suddenly grown up so much. Time sure flies, another new  year. Told my hubby one day will be our turn but must enjoy and travel  so we don’t have any regrets 

Sy’s fan art

Sy also visiting her friend and her baby - she loves babies. They look cute together 

No sign of wy though 

• Like 5