[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Happy birthday to our vitamin wy- may u have a successful career and love 

So happy the fans celebrated it in a big way- saw they bought ads in mrt and bus and even bought him cake and gifts- khun so nice to attend his solo concert

Ladies- tonight I am leaving on my 1 week holiday so will only check in if I can get WiFi- hope by the time I get back, we will hear news of sy 

• Like 5

Happy 30th birthday to our...

A little crazy...

A lot funny...

A little nutty...

A lot brainy...

A little tangy...and

A lot loving MAN...Jang Woo Young...

Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires....

• Like 5

On 01/05/2018 at 4:12 AM, chic-chic said:

It seems Wy celebrated his birthday with Khun and his Busan friends

WY singing Happy Birthday

Fans singing Happy Birthday to Wy

Sooo quiet...any news about our couple??? 

Hello Ladies! This has been the quietest period we’ve ever had in a very long time. I miss those times when WY’s birthday comes close, we get to see an eager man wanting to come home (then flies back to Japan a day or two day after). Glad WY’s concert was well received and Nickhun and his Busan friends were there to support our birthday boy:wub:.

Seyoung is still MIA too. I come across an IG with one of their friends (the guy who loves Spongebob) with Soo Jin attending a wedding, none of his posts had any trace of Seyoung. There was a short clip I thought was her on the background but it wasn’t very clear and only showed a couple of seconds. Then a photo of the groom (must be their friend) facing his bride and had this weird thought ‘I hope this isn’t Seyoung’, hahaha! Gee...I must have miss Seyoung that much my imagination is running wild!!!

@chic-chic thank you for posting whatever piece of information you find for Wooyoung:heart:

@Gerry58 your IG hoilday pics are lovely! Enjoy:)

• Like 6

@standingtallyy I agree, this is the quietest time we had in this forum. I also miss those times that we see WY going home immediately after an event or concert during his birthday and of course we delulu a lot about those hehehe. Even Taecgui forum is more active despite  TY in the military hahaha. 

Hottest also had a hard time getting updates from WY hehehe. I post whatever I get from them hehehe. 

For Sy, she totally went MIA. OMG, what if she really got married hehehe the fact that we did not hear any news about her contract renewal and no updates from her on her personal SNS or thru friends. 

• Like 5

Yes you guys are right. At first, i thought the quietest time is waiting for SY appeared after Whisper drama ended before she became a leading lady in money flower. Remember, we always wondering about SY that time. But in reverse,  WY was active because he promoted and held concert in Japan so we can see his airport activities. Now, they both MIA. @chic-chic i have the same thought as you about marriage, because SY is totally disappeared after commercial film, magazine photoshoot, and became guest in variety show. Fans also commented in her ig, that they are waiting for her to comeback. If that our thought is true, it will be a national breaking news. I hope SY listen to her fans and she will come back for good. 

• Like 4

@annisyadwir She may announced her marriage after she got married like actress Choi Ji Woo. I don't mind though if she already got married this early as long as it's WY hahaha. However if it's with a different person it's too early to sink this ship hehehe. 

• Like 3

i think last update frm sy was..she was at amusement park..abt a month ago.

hey i like the thinking of she is married.
i also had a thought that this couple is actually married by certificate/registration
but no ceremony yet...hehehe
ceremony is after they make the announcement..

• Like 5

Jun K already enlisted secretly and just left a letter for fans. Few more months it's Wy's turn. I think he will also enlist secretly. This forum would be so quiet once he enlist unless SY will have a comeback at that time. 

• Like 7

Hi everyone, I am back home

@chic-chic and the rest- thanks for updating even though there isn’t much happening. 

@standingtallyy- glad u like the photos. This time my siblings and their partners went along- first time they traveled south so they enjoyed themselves. Weather was cool and it rained when we went to see the wisteria flowers so a bit disappointed.

Sy   is still MIA?  I hope she doesn’t have problems with Hunus like her previous co. Keeping my fingers crossed! 

Just read jun.k quietly enlisting, wonder when wy going in? Really thought they will enlist together but seems like they slowly taking turn. Looks like we have to continue waiting 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Xette12 said:

i think last update frm sy was..she was at amusement park..abt a month ago.

hey i like the thinking of she is married.
i also had a thought that this couple is actually married by certificate/registration
but no ceremony yet...hehehe
ceremony is after they make the announcement..

Same thought as mine hehehe btw if I'm not mistaken I think I've seen it writen somewhere that wooyoung purposely had his concert in Busan (delulu...) also there's a pic which wooyoung had taken during his B'Day where it shows only the lip part of a girl and wooyoung...the girl lips really looks like uri psy's. 

• Like 2