[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Duplicated, sorry. 

Anyway, as for WY—-   JYP is huge right now,  and has supported 2PM as well as respected their music, and seniority in the firm,  it was a good decision for the five  (except Taec coz in military).  Taec will sign too I think, they because 5 of them signed.

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- glad u got back safely. Take good rest cos holidays are tiring, so much walking around. Very happy to meet up. U need advice on holidays, just feel free to ask. 

Still no news from sy. Wy also no show. Saw one fan commenting about his disappearance. 

Sy pretty loyal, think she will resign unless she is not happy with the terms. In fact last year a lot of actors like bjh, mcw change agency. Read about SM buying out baey yong Yoon’s co. Now all these mergers are creating super big co. - they will influence kdramas cos they have the power to put their idols/ actors into major projects. Looks like difficult times for the smaller agencies. 

Too bad sy still haven’t settled her agency cos ljs is starting new drama with cast of school 2013, it will be good for her to work with him

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aside from WY's solo concert in April, he doesn't have any schedules. As usual he is keeping quiet. Sy is keeping quiet too hahaha.

I saw a video of an idol's live stream and he introduced his actress girlfriend on his live broadcast. What if one day WY go on IG live and introduced his girlfriend. That would be a shock to Hottest hahahaha. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Iam sorry guys hope you don't mind about my question.  i wanna ask you because i don't understand if sy hasn't make decision to join hunus or not she couldn't get any projects in that moment because of her current status? 

Think got to wait for sy to resign with Hunus or sign with another management co before she can take on new projects, that’s why no news, everyday I am checking too

@chic-chic- very weird wy also very quiet, maybe he is resting or taking vacation before he enlists. 

@Xette12- ya nice video by @jbum, she has a few, glad u like it 

• Like 5

Yup @Gerry58..like it very much. Watched her other videos as well..when i miss the couple..:blush:

Btw im a newbie here..hello all :D

Also i really curious..why junho mentioned that wy will get married late in his interview that i read somewhere here. Is it bcoz wy has no gf at this moment but the members secretly has one or bcoz he read or knew abt sy wanna getting married late?? <_<

• Like 9

@Xette12 I think Junho said that because WY might not have a gf and would focus on his music first. On the delulu side, he might wait for SY hahahaha.

English Subs I can see your voice with WY. He talked about his last song. As per him it's about his story a long time ago. I think this was when he broke up with his gf before WGM. Also he said he doesn't have love cells anymore hahaha. 

http://ikshow.net/shows/i-can-see-your-voice-season-5/episode-5/

• Like 6

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 Thanks. Is this a recent CF? She only appeared 3 secs. :( I hope she has a longer appearance.

Think recent one cos a guy posted it. Not sure what app they are promoting, ya should show more sy cos she is so popular now.

Read another actress also becoming a free agent- seems most people want changes.

Still waiting for sy to announce whether she is resigning or not- still 1 more week to apr 

• Like 5

Oh so there will be another part with SY on it. Let's wait for it hehehe. Hope there's more. 

2PM 6NIGHTS Concert DVD. Enjoy!

cr: your voice jh via 2pm of legend

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1