[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Seems like in the last couple years.  The blog said he's  been working with SG since 2013.  that old gym fan account might have more truth to it now.  Seojin too hm?  Those pics were removed for some reason.

Edited by melissasoasdfe
new info
  • Like 1

He'll probably be on Sketchbook.  I hope he promotes more this time and does those shows too!

He's supposed to come back soon at the end of May or early June??? and we got nothing yet.  I know Hook is incompetent, but they are extra slow this time.

• Like 2

He renewed his contract with Firstlook in Dec, so unless it was 6 months then yes.  Pizza Hut officially he's still with them the last time I heard, but they do seasonal models sometimes. he hasn't done a CF for them in awhile. Because of MS supposedly he only takes short duration CFs nowadays.  

Edited by melissasoasdfe
  • Like 5

A dclsg fan talked to a Hook staff on the phone and found out a few things:

The album will NOT be released in May.

The staff didn’t know if it would be early, mid, or late June, but the album would certainly be released in June.

It definitely won’t be July.

(Other fans hope that it means SeungGi will be busy filming a drama in July.)

And the album will NOT be a full-length one.

So I guess instead of the 6th album, we’ll just be getting a special ’10-year anniversary’ album.

source: dclsg

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

• Like 4

Guest adara_ma22
MOD EDIT: CONTENT REMOVED UPON REQUEST.

​​fake-account, don't you? well, I hope this isn't true, but I have a feeling it is. :tears:

tumblr_inline_non3rfJN1E1ssp2kz_500.jpg

[TRANS-Netizens’ Comments] 150520 YoonA displayed Spring Girl airport fashion

Note: I re-arrange the orders accordingly and update the upvotes/downvotes too as of 20 May 5.30pm KST 

1.[+2005, -185] As expected, YoonA is prettier without bangs

2.[+1173, -140] How did she make her bangs gone? So prettyㅎㅎ

3.[+1166, -149] YoonA looks so refreshingㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1132, -188] She looks really kind ㅋ 

5. [+1234, -441] Her beauty is really one-top among the idols ㄷㄷㄷ

6.[+233, -77] Her face looks bright and pretty no matter whenㅋㅋ

7.[+222, -68]  Her face is very pretty and she looks even better when she is smilingㅠ Even as a woman i also feel she is really pretty..

8.[+201, -67] After looking at YoonA’s articles, my mood unknowingly become good too♥…

Source: Naver
Cr: Chinese trans by K-day
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

Finally this lovely couple came out from their caves, same day.
  • Like 3

Guest 817amy

Maybe two fake accounts.  Stop replying to yourself.  

​Fake accounts? Have there been fake fan accounts going around or something? And is it just me or have some posts been removed? Something seems different.

​Fake accounts? Have there been fake fan accounts going around or something? And is it just me or have some posts been removed? Something seems different.

I think fake account = troll account.  There were at least two posts removed.  The mods were very quick though!  There was our usual troll who makes a new account anytime they find something they think is juicy. They posted a link to a Korean blog with the usual noise, but this time it proclaimed to have basically brand-new first/second hand info  (stuff they couldn't know and stuff they could get in trouble for saying, which is why the original blogger deleted it)  and then that person ​there quoted the post and said they believed it.  So yeah, a typical day in the shipper thread!  :rolleyes:

@Melody_1313  Yes, I think she has a bit more filming to do.  Wrapping things up by the end of the month. 

Edited by melissasoasdfe
  • Like 2

Guest 817amy

Shame. Wish I'd seen it in time to bust the trolls. Did it mention them by name, whatever it was that got quoted here? Some 'fans' have been asking each other if they heard about the 'SNSD and boyfriend troubles' etc and I wondered if that blog which I missed the contents of was the source of it. If you managed to see it, did it simply say break-up rumours or mention things in specific detail? Also, what kind of blog was it?

Best to say whoever makes noise that they know stuff which they're not supposed to but talk about it anyway aren't the most trustworthy of 'sources' anyway, especially if they spill it in a blog of all places. The thing is anything good about them rumoured around these blogs are hardly talked about since they can't be 'trusted', but if it's anything spelling disharmony, voila, it's the jackpot.

Guest datsit

People who want to start touble need to stop.Break up rumours are rumours, if they’re true they’ll get confirmed. Stop ruining the shipping mood.Shipping is casual, we find them cute, we ship,we yacht. But we still know that f they’re meant to be they’ll end up together no matter what,if they’re not they’re not. I still know they’ll end up with good people both of them.So stop trying to annoy us with randolm sht you found Somewhere

He's releasing his album June 4th.  Any clue on when SNSD is releasing?  I'd guess later than that.  

re: regarding "rumors".  There are no rumors.  It's crap people post of out thin air.   I get so annoyed when people think anything anyone says is suddenly rumors.  No offense.  :sweatingbullets:   Like whatever happens with them will happen and they'll remain upstanding and respectful as always.  I don't worry about these things

Edited by melissasoasdfe
  • Like 4

Guest Jackie_Yoon

He's releasing his album June 4th.  Any clue on when SNSD is releasing?  I'd guess later than that.  

re: regarding "rumors".  There are no rumors.  It's crap people post of out thin air.   I get so annoyed when people think anything anyone says is suddenly rumors.  No offense.  :sweatingbullets:   Like whatever happens with them will happen and they'll remain upstanding and respectful as always.  I don't worry about these things

​SNSD seem will release new album in 2nd week of June, and yeah someone created some rumors by themself and spread everywhere with their caption like" OMG they broke up or She/He cheated on him/her, blah blah" =)) . We should ignore them because if we pay more attention on these rumors, troll or antis will creat more "funny drama" on our couple. Like someone commented above, there will has news about broke up if our couple really broke up, if not,rumors are just rumors. :)

Guest 817amy

I'll just say that break-up rumours have been rife ever since the news broke out. People claiming to have sources were forever saying things like 'Once Seung Gi's drama finishes, their break-up news will be publicised by end of July' - nothing happened; then in September, someone made up a blind item which essentially made both Yoona and Seung Gi look bad and claimed to have news of their break-up. This was debunked months later when Seung Gi spoke on the matter himself; then in December, around the time Kim Yuna's break-up news was reported, some people claimed to have sources saying another big celebrity couple were to announce their split too, pointedly to be about Yoona and Seung Gi - again, nothing came of it. And each time the same excuse - 'they're waiting for the right timing'. Please. Their months of inactivity from basically the second half of last year to now could not have been any better to announce a split when neither are in the spotlight. 

I'm more bothered by how these 'rumours' are turning into character assassination as time goes by. Whatever happens in the relationship is between them, but defaming them on purpose in the process is another matter. It's disgusting. And these blogs are hardly the most reliable of sources. It's even more bothersome that these people claim to know about someone else's private life through an indirect connection. As for this specific blog, it's hardly the talk of Korean netizens since they'd shove back in the blogger's face and laugh at the absurdity of it all. It seems the kid wanted attention and posted it, but looking at the swift speed at which it was removed... yeah, that says it all.