right now I am...

Roasty

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dhakra I'll link it once I'm official :)

Groups I've not heard songs about for instance are 24k, Day6, Hotshot, JBJ, Kassy. I tend to favor female groups, though I've been diving into some male groups lately too (like Bigbang, BTS and the like) but there are many (big) male groups out there who I've not heard a thing from as I just wasn't that interested in them. That's starting to change and since listeners are going to want a mixture of both male and female, I'm going to have to step that change up lol :D 

@CamelKnightLooking forward to it.

Day6 is really good, I have a few of their songs on my playlist....(okay.....two) and "I smile" is probably by fav song of a boygroup so far. 

Normally I also just listen exclusively to female groups, but since the creating of my gym-playlist, I also added a few boygroups. (Funnily exactly the one you mentioned, BTS & BigBang). 

As much as I dislike the BTS army nonsense and fanwars-culture, their songs are really decent. 

Archived